JuvenelCuore
7amood11
guest7
Lord Hades
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

pepe vs chiellini

PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 17 ]
PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 17 ]
PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 53

PEPE VS Chiellini - Page 3 Empty Re: PEPE VS Chiellini

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm

izzy26 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Yep the €140 million Madrid earn from TV rights are just thrown into Niagara falls every year.Isn't it?

Of course, There would be no Real madrid if it wasn't for T.V. Money. 140m is the reason for the clubs exsistance. Real madrid depend on that T.V. Money for everything they do.

I cringe every time I hear talk that Madrid could lose some of that T.V. Money. How would we ever make money without it?

Ofcourse €140 million means nothing to Madrid.They just throw that into Niagara falls every year.Right? Or is it into Atlantic ocean?

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Ofcourse €140 million means nothing to Madrid.They just throw that into Niagara falls every year.Right? Or is it into Atlantic ocean?

Of course not. As you pointed out, that's how we paid for our current team, right?

140m paid for our current team right? The transfer fees and the weekly wages, yeah?

Unless, you deny what you stated earlier?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

izzy26 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Ofcourse €140 million means nothing to Madrid.They just throw that into Niagara falls every year.Right? Or is it into Atlantic ocean?

Of course not. As you pointed out, that's how we paid for our current team, right?

140m paid for our current team right? The transfer fees and the weekly wages, yeah?

Unless, you deny what you stated earlier?

Reducing the TV money Madrid received all these years will have huge difference to their squad.Thats a fact.

Where did i say only TV money pays for everything related to Madrid?

If Liverpool or United or Arsenal had received similar TV deals money all these years they too would have similar squad.Do u think they dont have any other source than TV money like Madrid do?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Reducing the TV money Madrid received all these years will have huge difference to their squad.Thats a fact.

If Liverpool or United or Arsenal had received similar TV deals money all these years they too would have similar squad.Do u think they dont have any other source than TV money like Madrid do?

1. It's not fact. That's your opinon. Unless you have inside information in the exact money Madrid have made over these couple of years, then it is not fact.

2. I'm just exaggerating on your logic that it paid for our current team. You excluded the fact about weekly wages and the tranfer fees + any additional add ons.

3. The three teams have different transfer movements than Madrid. they do not spend as freely as Madrid does, so that is false. And given the recent fianacial status of each club, Liverpool would have used the money to buy-out Hicks and Gilliet, Arsenal would have kept the money to continue to pay for their stadium, and Unitedwould have used the money to lower their debt.

Instead of just jumping to a conclusion which we have very little inside knowledge on ( unless you have insider ties with each club and know their fiancial status of these clubs), why don't you actually take all the aspects into consideration instead of spouting something outlandish.

I'm not trying to have a go at you, but what you said was completly inaccurate.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 pm

It's a mystery where I threw my lot.

I'll never tell!

Chiellini leading the tally 19 to 17 I see.

The fact that Chiellini is even in this race is a testament to the unbelievably talented sort of player he is.

He managed to earn this playing next two the likes of Molinaro, Mellberg, etc and a few other ringers for the "wtf signing of the century".

Poor bastard has yet to have a season where the red danger light is blaring behind his head.

The world around him is collapsing and the man is getting Serie A defender of the year, 3 years in a row.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:24 am

izzy26 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

1. It's not fact. That's your opinon. Unless you have inside information in the exact money Madrid have made over these couple of years, then it is not fact.

2. I'm just exaggerating on your logic that it paid for our current team. You excluded the fact about weekly wages and the tranfer fees + any additional add ons.

3. The three teams have different transfer movements than Madrid. they do not spend as freely as Madrid does, so that is false. And given the recent fianacial status of each club, Liverpool would have used the money to buy-out Hicks and Gilliet, Arsenal would have kept the money to continue to pay for their stadium, and Unitedwould have used the money to lower their debt.

Instead of just jumping to a conclusion which we have very little inside knowledge on ( unless you have insider ties with each club and know their fiancial status of these clubs), why don't you actually take all the aspects into consideration instead of spouting something outlandish.

I'm not trying to have a go at you, but what you said was completly inaccurate.

1.So Madrid using the 140mil receive from TV money is not a fact? What do u thing they will use that money for? To benifit Madrid and that means directly or Indirectly used to improve their squad.If Liverpool or United had that money they too would have used that money to improve their squad to similar extent.

2.As i said it was a big factor in Madrid spending freely.Without that money Madrid spending would have to be dragged down.70 - 80 mil deficit is not a joke that can be easily madeup.

3.Well if we were in Lalaiga there wouldn't have been taken by those two muppets of our club due to the La Liga rules on foreign ownership at that time.

I am not exactly having a go at Madrid but someone suggested a hypothetical situation that if we were an Laliga team we would be rubbish too.All i am saying if we were to a be Li liga team then we would have enjoyed similar luxuries that Madrid had in all these years right from tax on wages to TV money to even ownership by the fans itself.After all what he suggested was a hypothetical situation i just applied the same too.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pepe_el loco Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 pm

lol money is money. it would be used to benefit the one who has it. but 140 million for real madrid? seriously? thats such a drop in the bucket.....real madrid is a very successful business model in all aspects, that tv revenue is just one avenue from which economic benefits are derived.
pepe_el loco
pepe_el loco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Cheillini, atleast he doesn't try to break the opponents legs or nose...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 pm

harhar11 wrote:Cheillini, atleast he doesn't try to break the opponents legs or nose...

pepe, when fit is one of the best defenders around till he loses his cool every 7 matches or so
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Chiellini = 23
Pepe = 20.
Also, we should have made this poll, for non Real and Juve fans. Let other's vote, because it's obvious Juve fans will vote for Chiellini, and RM fans for Pepe.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 pm

del_boy wrote:Chiellini = 23
Pepe = 20.
Also, we should have made this poll, for non Real and Juve fans. Let other's vote, because it's obvious Juve fans will vote for Chiellini, and RM fans for Pepe.

i dont think it is needed if discard pepe is much better and the chiellini is much better lol results you get a fairer result
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

theaguia wrote:
Pepe = 20.

i dont think it is needed if discard pepe is much better and the chiellini is much better lol results you get a fairer result

Let's be like you aguia... Votes means the player is better. Okay, then Chiellini wins. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 am

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
Pepe = 20.

Let's be like you aguia... Votes means the player is better. Okay, then Chiellini wins. :coffee:
hypocrite
imo only votes matter when a italian is winning the poles?
and it is not like the difference is huge like the other thread, furthermore you are kidding yourself if you think chiellini is muuuuchhh better than pepe
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:You must have an inferiority complex if you have to post this in an attempt to sway the vote to Pepe who is not better than Giorgione.

Why do u always post idiotic posts like this.
How is his post idiotic? Aren't you the guy that said Mascherano didn't want to desperately leave Liverpoo l even though he paid 3m out of his own pocket to leave?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:24 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:You must have an inferiority complex if you have to post this in an attempt to sway the vote to Pepe who is not better than Giorgione.

How is his post idiotic? Aren't you the guy that said Mascherano didn't want to desperately leave Liverpoo l even though he paid 3m out of his own pocket to leave?

+1. And you actually said that BG ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

You said Mascherano wanted to leave for one year and i posted the interview from Mascherano saying he is happy in Liverpool and wants to sign a new contract on March 2010 in the same thread.I also posted another interview where Mascherano saying he left because of our previous owners and not because he was desperate for a year.

Here's ur comment from that thread.
Lionel Messi wrote:
The deal was 22m, he had come out and said he wanted to leave a year before his transfer and he got so desperate that he paid 3m out of his own pocket to leave.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t4232p75-official-sanchez-to-barcelona-done?highlight=sanchez

Mascherano article saying he was happy and looking to sign a new contract on March 2010.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/25/javier-mascherano-contract-liverpool

Troll better next time without making up quotes.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 am

yawn, let's not derail the thread with your delusion.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 am

Lionel Messi wrote:yawn, let's not derail the thread with your delusion.

Keep trolling Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3