Luca
Crimson
RealGunner
Curtinho
Glory
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predict the next World Record Transfer. - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the next World Record Transfer.

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:35 am

Niang to PSG

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Predict the next World Record Transfer. - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the next World Record Transfer.

Post by dronte Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:07 am

Veratti or Dybala

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:41 am

S wrote:Harry Kane to Manure

Cant see it happening unless and until Martial suddenly start to feel frustrated or "Spainsick". Cant see us spending fortunes on any other cf with him and rashford being there.
And moreover Kane has repeatedly said he is through and through Spurs.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:56 am

I think you're overrating Martial a bit too much. Guy's like 20 yrs not some experienced pro.

Won't be surpised if his career trajectory went the same way as Balotelli tbh. In fact not too impressed with his attitude lately. I've seen these type of players when some early success and fame get to their head and they start to get arrogant as a result.

I like Kane. Hard-working professional with consistency to boot. A big club move would be great for his career.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:04 am

By attitude you mean his number change saga ? That must have been cos of his PR team or something. United didnt particularly cover themselves in glory either with the handling of the issue. He had the right to feel disappointed i personally believe.

The lad's out of form. And he seem frustrated cos of that. Thats why he looks a little annoyed these days when he misfires a cross or looses the ball. And in general too he smiles very rarely and is a silent type. That doesnt mean he is acting as an A hole.

Comparing his mentality to Balotelli ?? Seriously.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2