Post by rincon Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Corbyn is also a supported of Maduro/Chavez so there's that

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 8 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Unique wrote:IS bride Shamima Begum has told Sky News "a lot of people should have sympathy" for her as she spoke of her wish to return to the UK.

The 19-year-old, who has just given birth to a baby boy in a Syrian refugee camp, also said the UK authorities had no evidence of her "doing anything dangerous", in response to concerns she could pose a security threat.

In the interview with Sky correspondent John Sparks she claimed she was "just a housewife" during her four years in the terrorist caliphate in Syria, where she married a young Dutch IS fighter called Yago Riedijk three weeks after she arrived in the country in 2015.

While she was aware of beheadings and executions being carried out by the extremists but she was "okay with it", because she had heard "Islamically that is allowed".

there are no words to discribe how angry this story is making me.

Isn't this her 3rd kid?

Send her back, no questions asked.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:13 pm

btw Unique you know who bought some Brexit survival boxes? Apparently they are popular.

Unbelievable how this old empire has now fallen at the mercy of others.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncHAwux70u8

good stuff
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Nishankly wrote:btw Unique you know who bought some Brexit survival boxes? Apparently they are popular.

some would say its nature's way of karma (:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Nishankly wrote:btw Unique you know who bought some Brexit survival boxes? Apparently they are popular.

the empire is still strong the problem is its run but a bunch of traitors. one day the people might just take matters in to there own hands and i know what side i will be on.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:IS bride Shamima Begum has told Sky News "a lot of people should have sympathy" for her as she spoke of her wish to return to the UK.

The 19-year-old, who has just given birth to a baby boy in a Syrian refugee camp, also said the UK authorities had no evidence of her "doing anything dangerous", in response to concerns she could pose a security threat.

In the interview with Sky correspondent John Sparks she claimed she was "just a housewife" during her four years in the terrorist caliphate in Syria, where she married a young Dutch IS fighter called Yago Riedijk three weeks after she arrived in the country in 2015.

While she was aware of beheadings and executions being carried out by the extremists but she was "okay with it", because she had heard "Islamically that is allowed".

there are no words to discribe how angry this story is making me.

Isn't this her 3rd kid?

Send her back, no questions asked.
she should be introduced to some .357 hollow points imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Unique wrote:

the empire is still strong the problem is its run but a bunch of traitors. one day the people might just take matters in to there own hands and i know what side i will be on.

Na ya'll are just not used to an even playing field.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

the brits will rise again trust me. you cant keep a good empire down.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote: the empire is still strong the problem is its run but a bunch of traitors. one day the people might just take matters in to there own hands and i know what side i will be on.

Well you will ultimately turn back to Commonwealth for help if this continues to be a train wreck, they (we including India) will ultimately help you, so thats good everyone wants to move on and progress together rather than one continent doing it alone for 400 years.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Well you will ultimately turn back to Commonwealth for help if this continues to be a train wreck, they (we including India) will ultimately help you, so thats good everyone want to move on and progress together rather than one continent doing it alone for 400 years.
no point building a empire if you cant use them in times of need. its like owning a bunch of chickens and not collecting the eggs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

Well you will ultimately turn back to Commonwealth for help if this continues to be a train wreck, they (we including India) will ultimately help you, so thats good everyone want to move on and progress together rather than one continent doing it alone for 400 years.
no point building a empire if you cant use them in times of need. its like owning a bunch of chickens and not collecting the eggs.

Will give you that, its true +1 Laughing
But I assume you know how that'll affect your immigration imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:58 pm

General UK politics - Page 8 Untitl11

careful imo, we'll take over
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Nishankly wrote:General UK politics - Page 8 Untitl11

careful imo, we'll take over
i see us gypsys are not doing that well at the bottom of that sheet. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The whole anti semitism thing is a bit weird. Not committing to sign a document that says that criticizing Israel is anti-semitic shouldn't make you an anti-semite.

Smear campaign by the Tories.

But today's masterclass would have never been thought of even by the Tories

One of the 7 former labour MP who left to start an independent group left citing 'institutional racism' went on to the BBC and did this Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Home Secretary Sajid Javid has warned Islamic State recruit Shamima Begum of "consequences" as she attempts to return to Britain.

The 19-year-old, who has just given birth to a baby boy in a Syrian refugee camp, wants to return to the UK having fled to join the terror group in 2015.

Answering an urgent question in the House of Commons, Mr Javid admitted the UK could not prevent the return of British citizens, as international law does not allow governments to make people stateless.

how has the british government got this country into a position where by we have no power to stop terrorists from coming to the UK. we all know how this will end. she will come back to the UK and the government will say they are investigating to see if she was part of ISIS. they will then say we can find no evidence that she did anything wrong and she will sit back with a free house free health care and some nice benifits to go with it. when you see stuff like this you can see why groups like the EDL and britain first are getting popular.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Britain’s richest man, the Brexit supporter Sir Jim Ratcliffe, and two of his key lieutenants at chemicals firm Ineos have reportedly been planning to save up to £4bn in tax after moving to Monaco.

The company, which is valued at about £35bn, is working with tax experts at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) to create a new structure for the business to dramatically reduce the tax paid on its global revenues, according to the Sunday Times.

Ratcliffe’s cash-saving shift abroad comes despite vocal support for Brexit in the run-up to the referendum in 2016 when he said: “Never forget that we have a decent set of cards.”

unreal
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:The whole anti semitism thing is a bit weird. Not committing to sign a document that says that criticizing Israel is anti-semitic shouldn't make you an anti-semite.

Smear campaign by the Tories.

But today's masterclass would have never been thought of even by the Tories

One of the 7 former labour MP who left to start an independent group left citing 'institutional racism' went on to the BBC and did this Laughing

Yeah the whole thing is quite odd. Very weird they would choose to stand by such an obvious smear campaign. Maybe they're trying to curry favor with the Mail?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:01 pm

bit of a surprise only me and nish has made a comment about the ISIS girl. looks like brits are more interested in trump.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:11 pm

as far as I'm concerned, she was a child that made a mistake and deserves a second chance. Force her into weekly meetings with a case worker or something, but I'm not going to pretend I'm outraged in a world where murderers and pedophiles get second chances. I'd feel differently if she weren't 15 when she left.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Firenze wrote:as far as I'm concerned, she was a child that made a mistake and deserves a second chance. Force her into weekly meetings with a case worker or something, but I'm not going to pretend I'm outraged in a world where murderers and pedophiles get second chances. I'd feel differently if she weren't 15 when she left.
ok. lets make a law where anyone under 16 can commit any crime and not get charged for it. there is a 16yo boy in the news right now that raped and killed a little girl lets just get him a case worker and let what he did slide. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Firenze wrote:as far as I'm concerned, she was a child that made a mistake and deserves a second chance. Force her into weekly meetings with a case worker or something, but I'm not going to pretend I'm outraged in a world where murderers and pedophiles get second chances. I'd feel differently if she weren't 15 when she left.
she was a terrorist cnut that joined ISIS to breed more islamic terroists and now wants the good life and benifits that the UK has to offer. she is still saying now she backs ISIS.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:36 pm

It's a complex situation tbh, of which I haven't heard all the details, so I shouldn't even be talking about it.

If she's found guilty of a crime then sure, she should face prison. I haven't really heard too much about it or if she's accused of anything besides ill advised life decisions. Haven't seen that she still says she supports ISIS, why would she flee from them in that case?

Her being the poster girl you can excuse as being out of her control. She was always going to be a tool for them to flaunt.

I'm sticking with what I said, unless you have proof she actually participated in certain things, I fully believe she should be given a second chance. And if it's found she is guilty of crimes then throw her in prison and give her a chance to reintegrate into society later.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:43 pm

It's a moral dilemma.

She was 15 when she was groomed and radicalised. But even at 15 you should know better than to fly away to the most dangerous place in the world and fight with the people who want to bomb your own country and did. I suppose not everyone has the same circumstances nor the mental capacity to make the best judgement calls so maybe she was very easily manipulated and impressionable.

But actions have consequences. I saw her interview with Sky and she looks absolutely remorseless and still doesn't understand what she did was wrong. Instead of telling the world how sorry she was, instead she said she wants people to sympathise with her and that she still doesn't regret her actions. And this is coming after she lost 2 of her babies.

How is she expecting any public backing? But people here are still willing to do something for her. It surprised me how so many still think bringing her back is the right thing to do. People believe just as you do that it is worth trying to help her and try and de-radicalise her.

I myself don't think it will work. She looks like she has gone way past the point of redemption. Maybe the war in Syria has mentally affected her severely and she isn't thinking right. But i don't know. It's too much of a risk to bring her back. But the problem is that she is still a British citizen so UK is her home. Not sure how laws work in this case but legally we might have to take her back in. This doesn't mean she will walk free, but rather prosecuted and jailed for life.

I don't really care about her as much as i find this case interesting tbh. I wonder what will come of it in the end.

I personally think we should bring the baby back to the UK as he is innocent in all of this. But separating him from his mother is another tricky matter.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Firenze wrote:It's a complex situation tbh, of which I haven't heard all the details, so I shouldn't even be talking about it.

If she's found guilty of a crime then sure, she should face prison. I haven't really heard too much about it or if she's accused of anything besides ill advised life decisions. Haven't seen that she still says she supports ISIS, why would she flee from them in that case?

Her being the poster girl you can excuse as being out of her control. She was always going to be a tool for them to flaunt.

I'm sticking with what I said, unless you have proof she actually participated in certain things, I fully believe she should be given a second chance. And if it's found she is guilty of crimes then throw her in prison and give her a chance to reintegrate into society later.
she knowingly and admitted she joined the most barbaric terrorist organisation the world has ever seen. the 3 charges by law she could and should be charged with is terrorism. treason and guilt by association.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:

It's a moral dilemma.

She was 15 when she was groomed and radicalised. But even at 15 you should know better than to fly away to the most dangerous place in the world and fight with the people who want to bomb your own country and did. I suppose not everyone has the same circumstances nor the mental capacity to make the best judgement calls so maybe she was very easily manipulated and impressionable.

But actions have consequences. I saw her interview with Sky and she looks absolutely remorseless and still doesn't understand what she did was wrong. Instead of telling the world how sorry she was, instead she said she wants people to sympathise with her and that she still doesn't regret her actions. And this is coming after she lost 2 of her babies.

How is she expecting any public backing? But people here are still willing to do something for her. It surprised me how so many still think bringing her back is the right thing to do. People believe just as you do that it is worth trying to help her and try and de-radicalise her.

I myself don't think it will work. She looks like she has gone way past the point of redemption. Maybe the war in Syria has mentally affected her severely and she isn't thinking right. But i don't know. It's too much of a risk to bring her back. But the problem is that she is still a British citizen so UK is her home. Not sure how laws work in this case but legally we might have to take her back in. This doesn't mean she will walk free, but rather prosecuted and jailed for life.

I don't really care about her as much as i find this case interesting tbh. I wonder what will come of it in the end.

I personally think we should bring the baby back to the UK as he is innocent in all of this. But separating him from his mother is another tricky matter.
i was not expecting that post from you tbh. but thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next