rwo power
Kaladin
Firenze
matpol
50 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Who will advance to the quarter-finals?

UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC - Page 8 Vote_lcap64%UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC - Page 8 Vote_lcap36%UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:49 am

I actually felt sad for Arsenal or even just as a neutral fan watching this game, I mean I know about the ref calls and all, but still, the way Arsenal gave up and rolled over in a CL tie lost yes, but they showed no pride and determination to even just to reduce the goals conceded, it was pathetic to watch.

Bayern though I mean probably should have slowed down a bit and gave their hosts some face Razz

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC - Page 8 Empty Re: UCL Last 16: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal FC

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:34 am

Winter is Coming wrote:'Did the players let me down? No, the referee has let us down,' said Wenger.

'It leaves me very angry and frustrated. When you see the importance of the game and you see an attitude like that I am absolutely revolted and sorry for people who come and pay money to watch this kind of game. It is absolutely unexplainable and scandalous.'

rofl

http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Psychological_projection

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201306/anger-how-we-transfer-feelings-guilt-hurt-and-fear
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Poor Wenger . Ref let them down.

Isn't that unfortunate?

Hopefully next season , if they are even in the CL , they get a proper ref so they can get eliminated in the 16 more appropriately , with a 6-2 aggregate or something.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Yep, the ref truly screwed them, its a shame because they were in comeback mode before they got screwed over. Next season they got this though, provided they lose 5-1 the first leg + get a better ref
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 pm

"It's a shame, this. If it wasn't for the penalty, the red card, and the 5 Bayern goals in the first leg, Arsenal might've had a chance here."

Twitter is going in on Arsenal
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm

In general lines , it seems like they have no shame there at Arsenal , Wenger and players all together.

It's like a naive kid abandoning his bicycle without protection right next to the streets , then someone steals it from him and he blames the fkn police they couldn't find the thief. Then go on saying how the police sucks or something.

Worrying times for Arsenal fans i guess. Hopefully they get their shit together , with or without Wenger.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:59 pm

I didn't really see the game so I don't know about the ref otherwise but is he primarily talking about the red card decision?

Because don't get me wrong the fact that he gave him a yellow and then changed his mind to red shows some incompetence for sure, but the red card was the right decision. It was a penalty and red.

I'm happy the ref had the balls to fix his mistake and change it to a red even if it made him look incompetent.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 pm

He's even cribbing about a PK on Walcott. That was never a PK, not even a foul, Alonso got 100% of the ball & cleanly, there was not even a push.

This guy has become delusional. He needs to lose 2-10 & be booted out !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:27 pm

He is protecting the players. As he always does. It's not that deep.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8