BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
41 posters

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:28 am

McLewis wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Does 'The Good place' gets better after 2 episodes?

:facepalm:

Laughing

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Why aren't more people on the German show Dark
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:55 pm

I think most of GL has watched it? Recall some conversations about it earlier. Good show.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:22 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think most of GL has watched it? Recall some conversations about it earlier. Good show.

I think only me and Sina did. Maybe luca too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:04 am

Speaking of german shows on Netflix, anyone seen Babylon Berlin? Recommend or not?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:45 am

I haven't gotten around to Dark yet, but it's on my list so I'll get to it eventually. It took me over a year to watch Stranger Things as well. Babylon Berlin is also on my list too.

Believe it or not, I actually prioritized the new season of Trailer Park Boyz and A Series of Unfortunate Events higher Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Amazon's 'Lord of the Rings' Series Will Span 5 Seasons and the budget is over a billion dollar for it.

That is right. Billion dollars.

I suppose we finally have a GOT successor?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Unlike Witcher which i honestly believe will be pretty bad Laughing there's no way that fails, far too much money and the films already succeeded.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Expecting the cast to include Di Caprio as Bilbo baggins, Sean Bean as Sean Bean, Loris Karius as Legolas, Sandor Clegane as Aragorn, Tom Holland as Frodo Baggins, Darth Vader as Sauron, Michael Cera as Samwise, Braun Strowman as Saruman, Daniel Bryan as Gandalf, Dobby (freed version) as Gollum and of course Emilia Clarke as Galadriel
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:Expecting the cast to include Di Caprio as Bilbo baggins, Sean Bean as Sean Bean, Loris Karius as Legolas, Sandor Clegane as Aragorn, Tom Holland as Frodo Baggins, Darth Vader as Sauron, Michael Cera as Samwise, Braun Strowman as Saruman, Daniel Bryan as Gandalf, Dobby (freed version) as Gollum and of course Emilia Clarke as Galadriel

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:05 pm

Not even gonna watch the LOTR TV series, pretty pointless when the movies were perfect and still fresh in my memory. Will actually watch The Witcher. Just praying the cast is legit.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:08 pm

Depends what the stories the LOTR ones tell tbf, think you can find some pretty unique stuff outside of what the films told.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:Expecting the cast to include Di Caprio as Bilbo baggins, Sean Bean as Sean Bean, Loris Karius as Legolas, Sandor Clegane as Aragorn, Tom Holland as Frodo Baggins, Darth Vader as Sauron, Michael Cera as Samwise, Braun Strowman as Saruman, Daniel Bryan as Gandalf, Dobby (freed version) as Gollum and of course Emilia Clarke as Galadriel

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 9 Sb7sWvL
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:36 pm

I would've very much preferred they'd do this show based on the Silmarillion or Book of Lost Tales, but with a budget like that, it's going to be hard not to want to watch this show.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Hope the show starts out with a burned out off the rails Aragorn snorting hobbit powder off of an orc hookers back through a rolled up Elven bank note and has a monologue over it like Wolf of Wall St.

If not, shame on netflix.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm

This is such a baller move by Amazon. I welcome our corporate overlords.

The extended editions weren't long enough imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Firenze wrote:Not even gonna watch the LOTR TV series, pretty pointless when the movies were perfect and still fresh in my memory. Will actually watch The Witcher. Just praying the cast is legit.

Surely you will watch if it gets good reviews, let's be real here... also, it's goddamn LOTR, deserves a shot at the least
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:35 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Hope the show starts out with a burned out off the rails Aragorn snorting hobbit powder off of an orc hookers back through a rolled up Elven bank note and has a monologue over it like Wolf of Wall St.

If not, shame on netflix.

Didn't know I needed this until now. Would watch the shit out of that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:35 am

Read the book The Grey Bastards. It's like a triple R rated fantasy world where shit like that is a common occurrence.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:26 am

Added to my reading list. Thanks!
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Good early reviews for The Rain

looking forward to it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:Good early reviews for The Rain

looking forward to it

Writing about it for my Master's thesis. Can't wait to watch.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 01, 2018 12:07 am

https://dark.netflix.io/

Cult fandom already.
LegacyTV should get onto this, Netflix has already renewed it for a season 2, which might come out late 2019.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 am

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/26/netflixs-witcher-series-closer-thought-scriptwriter-reveals-spoilers-imminent-not-really-7662871/

The show’s creator and head writer has revealed they’ve begun casting. The cast will be international

Travis Fimmel should play Geralt, he's an incredible actor that can convey a lot of emotions without saying much. He's incredible in Vikings.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:28 am

After following her on twitter since the initial announcement I trust her completely.

She seems to really love the franchise and really knows what's she doing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 am

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau would be my preferred choice but the connection and the inevitable comparisons with GoT will make this quite unlikely.

Mads Mikkelsen would be my second choice but is he too big of an actor for such a project?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next