Valkyrja
rincon
Harmonica
Bankz
halamadrid2
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Uefa Champions League Quarter Final draw - Page 3 Empty Re: Uefa Champions League Quarter Final draw

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:07 pm

Please, if there's one thing we know, its that they'll grab the tie by the the scruff. They went all out against Sevilla at home, you think Filipe Loser can stop Mahrez lol?

Also, look at this injustice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CkJtkQNWQ&feature=youtu.be&t=184

Fully expect LCFC to exact their revenge, Atleti are such a conservative team, they'd play cautiously against the likes of Ding Dong FC and Crotone. No reason why LCFC can't impose themselves, i only hope SHakespeare doesn't f the selection up, he's more than a match for Simeone who's just a scream merchant

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Uefa Champions League Quarter Final draw - Page 3 Empty Re: Uefa Champions League Quarter Final draw

Post by Doc Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Time to war with Hans and that make peace after what would be a lovely tie.

Also time to see which club would benefit more from ref decisions in Barcelona or Jjuve. Colina may have to come out of retirement for that one.

Don't care about Dortmund so Monaco needs to win.

Have no love for Atletico so LC need to keep the EPL flag flying high.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:54 pm

rincon wrote:Excellent draw.

Can't wait to knock out Barca.

You know @footyfan01 don't know shit when he is talking about us using a 3 man backline for this.

I fully expect Juve to play with a 4 Man backline like they did vs Madrid in the semis after the 3 Man backline didn't work. Either ways the Full backs will either be CB's or too attacking FB's who will have a hard time against Barca. And then there are no decent outright WC Wingers to pin the opposition wing down!

I stand by my prediction, Barca's wide play will take them over Juve. I think Juve will start with a 3 man backline in Camp Nou & then will change back mid-way into the game & will play a back 4 in Italy.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Lol Juve who get like 3 chances on goal against the likes of Torino have a chance against Barca Laughing MSN will run rings round that fraud backline. Higuain will dissapear and Dymbala will have about 3 touches of the ball, all from his own penalty box clearing corners
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Atletico is the worst team Leicester could have met. They do what Leicester does, but better.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum