Official Roma Presentation

2 posters

Go down

Official Roma Presentation Empty Official Roma Presentation

Post by ErPupone Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

An official presentation of the squad will take place today at 21:00 local time. The presentation could be followed live on Vocegiallorossa (commentary only) and supposedly on the channel RomaUno. The channel's program schedule does not confirm that they will show the presentation, but according to Vocegiallorossa, the presentation should be shown live. Here are some links for the streaming of the channel:

http://www.romauno.tv/page.aspx?ln=it&id=34#schedule
http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/7993.htm
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Official Roma Presentation Empty Re: Official Roma Presentation

Post by ErPupone Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 pm

The presentation will start at 21:15, in about 12 minutes. Right now on the channel though, you could enjoy a special Lazio segment lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm

ignore the other links, go here

http://www.radioradio.it/video
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Enrique seems very out-going, gregarious and every bit as energetic just sitting there as he is on the pitch with the players.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 am

Couldn't watch all of it cuz I had to go to work, unfortunately. I stopped watching after Angel's presentation:

For those who missed it, there aren't many videos out there, but here's Enrique singing "Roma Roma Roma" (love this guy already).

Edit: Looks like I missed quite a night, here's a recap from Vocegiallorossa:

This evening, from Piazza del Municipio in Riscone di Brunico, the presentation of the Roma squad took place. Re-live the whole evening.

22.30 - With the notes of "Roma Roma Roma" sung by Luis Enrique, the presentation of Roma for the 2011/2012 season is complete.

22:25 - The auction ends with the sale of Francesco Tottis jersey, purchased by Luis Enrique who celebrates, joking around with the fans.

22:21 - Luis Enrique's entire staff, including Ivan De La Pena, delivers a "Forza Roma!". Vito Scala and Daniele Lo Monaco are also presented.

22.20 - Leandro Greco's birthday is being celebrated.

22.15 - De Rossi's shirt is the next item in the auction. Totti jokes with the fans: "Buy it because it'll be Daniele's last jersey, since he's leaving. I can offer up to 12 euros."

22.10 - The 5 players from the Championship winning Primavera squad make their way on stage. Ubaldo Righetti, Scudetto winner with Roma in 1982-1983, speaks via telephone and praises Luca Antei.

22.02 - The auction goes on with the sale of Borriello, Daniele De Rossi and Totti t-shirts.

22.00 - Luis Enrique: "The important thing is to always support our boys, regardless of the outcome, I like the Roma fans very much."

21:45 - The charity auction, sponsored by AS Roma, begins.

21:42 - Roma's latest signing, Jose Angel Valdes, is presented. These are his words: "We will get great satisfaction, I'm happy to be here, it's a great emotion."

21.35 - The Roma Club Trentino deliver a plaque of recognition to Luis Enrique, while the Roma Club Ceccano give one to Franco Tancredi.

21:33 - Presented by Matthew Vespasiani, the official speaker of the Olimpico, Francesco Totti receives a plaque from the mayor of Bolzano.

21:28 - Led by Luis Enrique, AS Roma enters the stage. Chorus of appreciation for the new Giallorossi coach.

21:26 - "Grazie Roma" is echoed in the piazza.

21.15 - Still awaiting the arrival of AS Roma in Piazza del Municipio. The fans are singing songs against Lazio and against the Tessera.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum