Luca
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Hapless_Hans
42 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition - Page 7 Empty Re: Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition

Post by Nishankly Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:12 pm

Mole right now

Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition - Page 7 Geordie-arab-newcastle-fan-manchester-united-fc-v-newcast-old-trafford-J4D5RB

Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition - Page 7 Geordie-arab-newcastle-fan-manchester-united-fc-v-newcast-old-trafford-J4D5RA

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition - Page 7 Empty Re: Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
M99 wrote:Mourinho inferior to Benitez Laughing

In 2019? Yes he is.

Benitez would have never allowed Man Yoo and Chelsea to get as bad as Mourinho did before he was sacked.

Benitez also would've never let Man U finished 2nd

Please, cut it out, only few people can perform worse than Walter Mazzarri.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:17 pm

You don't know that, where as we know for a fact what i say is true.

No idea why people still defend Mourinho like he hasn't shown multiple instances of being a has been dinosaur.

This bullshit should of ended when he was outperformed by fucking Solskjaer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Yes Mourinho is a has been dinosaur, then what is Benitez lol?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:22 pm

As someone who has had him as my manager for 3 years, that's a complete bullshit myth.

Would be just like you to talk about something you have no clue about though hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As someone who has had him as my manager for 3 years, that's a complete bullshit myth.

Would be just like you to talk about something you have no clue about though hmm

Hah, pot meet kettle

Despite having a terrible tenure at United, he still has silverware to his name.

You are telling me Benitez would exceed Mou's performance at United?

Backroom gaggle aside, yes things went to shit, if thats what you are judging a manager on then congrats, i don't know what to tell you.

I literally hear nothing about NUFC, nothing about attractive football, nothing about up and coming nurtured talents, nothing at all. For a club of somewhat small stature (at least currently), you'd expect something. Yet Benitez had you rocking in mediocrity for 3 years. Yes yes, Ashley and all that. Yet, plenty of coaches have succeeded with relegation clubs, either thanks to their nurturing of talent, or great football.

Benitez as a coach is way past his sell-by date, Solskjaer outperforming his predecessor was a given, literally i;ve been through 8 coaches over the past 6 years, it means nothing, thats why i said its a honeymoon period. Its less of Solskjaer being good.

Even you constantly say Man United had a horrible team, the fact that Jose came and did what he did transcensds expectations yes? He had them punching above their weightclass, until he Pogs decided he'd had enough.

Bottom line is, both are dinosaurs, but Benitez would never achieve what Mou did.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Of course you hear nothing about us lol, we still have largely the same team which got promoted 2 seasons ago.

The fact we are even in the PL is bordering on a miracle.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Also it's funny you say you hear nothing about nurturing young talent when you've spent the last few weeks laughing at Man Yoo for wanting to buy one of the said young talents lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:19 pm

TIL Longstaff is a talent
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:21 pm

You've literally never watched him play or us in general and talking like you watch every game LUL.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:33 pm

If he was a talent, i wouldn't have heard of him a week ago.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Kaladin wrote:If he was a talent, i wouldn't have heard of him a week ago.

1. He's 21

2. He only started getting games in January and then got injured in March/April.

I don't know if he can keep it up long term but how he played is deserving of a big money move if he keeps it up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Did Rafa ever had the same amount of fund as Mourinho???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
M99 wrote:Mourinho inferior to Benitez Laughing

In 2019? Yes he is.

Benitez would have never allowed Man Yoo and Chelsea to get as bad as Mourinho did before he was sacked.

Thats hypothetics. He did allow Real Madrid to get pretty bad and after he got kicked out they went from a 12 point gap to 1 point at the end of the season and of course won 3 CLs and a league despite not doing any major transfers.

Mourinho major silverware this decade, it was not too long ago he had won the league with Chelsea. Meanwhile Benitez's greatest achievement is not getting Newcastle relegated. He's been solid, but nothing to suggest he is better than Mou.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Newcastle are reportedly in talks with the Saudi Crown Prince over a potential £340m takeover.
[..]
The Saudi Crown Prince's Public Investment Fund is set to work together with a group of investors organised by Amanda Staveley, reports the Wall Street Journal.
Staveley was previously linked with a takeover at Newcastle and has retained an interest since being pictured at St James' Park.
It is claimed the potential takeover would draw comparisons with Abu Dhabi's purchase of Manchester City in 2008, which has turned the club into one of the most powerful in world football.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-in-340m-takeover-talks-21357266

Saudi Sovereign-Wealth Fund in Talks to Buy U.K. Soccer Team Newcastle United
The acquisition would be a major coup for Saudi Arabia as it focuses on sports and entertainment

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund is in talks to buy U.K. Premier League soccer team Newcastle United F.C. for about £340 million ($445 million), according to people familiar with the discussions.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-sovereign-wealth-fund-in-talks-to-buy-u-k-soccer-team-newcastle-united-11579950242?mod=hp_lead_pos6
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:47 pm

big props to Bruce for getting this deal moving btw. If they were down near the relegation zone I doubt it'd happen. Hear the Saudi's have faith in Brucey's vision.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:24 pm

It's probably bullshit like all the previous reports.

Not that i care, I'm past giving a shit about any prospective new owners.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's probably bullshit like all the previous reports.

Not that i care, I'm past giving a shit about any prospective new owners.

Do you still watch Newcastle play?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:00 pm

Nope, not seen a single game this season.

I'm an NBA fan now, football is pretty much dead to me. I only still post here because i enjoy the community.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:06 pm

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:09 pm

I remember back in 2010 etc Mole used to be defending the hate against Floyd so no doubt this news will bring him out of his (feigned) apathy for NUFC.

Would be interesting given Floyd has a ridiculous amount of money and isn't frugal by any means.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote: Would be interesting given Floyd has a ridiculous amount of money and isn't frugal by any means.
Pep or Mou!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:07 pm

Non story, just like everything regarding the fakeover.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Mike Ashley’s controversial 13-year ownership of Newcastle could soon be over. A sale to a consortium fronted by the Yorkshire-born financier Amanda Staveley has been broadly agreed and documents lodged at Companies House last week provide concrete proof that advanced negotiations are well underway.

The paperwork suggests the deal - £310m, potentially rising to £340m - involves Ashley apparently loaning Staveley’s company PCP Capital Partners £150m in an attempt to get an agreement over the line. It is understood that in reality, Staveley is taking on a £110m interest-free loan the retail tycoon had given Newcastle.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/14/newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-in-advanced-talks-to-sell-club-for-350m

Well well well
Congratulations @Great Leader Sprucenuce

Relegation wouldn't do, it took a proper global pandemic and the ensuing halt to football as a whole for the guy to finally sell lmao

Are you happy now?!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Nope, my love for the game has long since died.

I'm happy for Newcastle fans who are still invested though, they truly deserve this happiness.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:48 pm

Where has your love for football in general gone?

Don't get me wrong, I have become a bigger NBA fan and less of a football fan than I was 4 or 5 years ago, but I still watch a lot of footy and love the game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next