Doc
futbol_bill
VanDeezNuts
guest7
halamadrid2
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:01 pm

He is an airhead that's why. And to top it all off, instead of running off the pitch he wastes a good 2 minutes bitching about it with the referee

Our lack of goals from our strikes is seriously concerning. It's December and they have 2 goals apiece. It's ridiculous

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:05 pm

My criticism (as well as yours and anyone else who actually watches us) is with merit. Our football is all over the place. It's even worse when our forward line has gone down the drain immensely.

Imagine having Isco, Modric (who actually is struggling), Kroos, Asensio, Kovacic and struggling to have coherent build up. Actually, I don't have to imagine it, it's our reality. And then I only show up in March Marcelo who is just moving so...meh. Like he really could not be arsed about a lot of things happening on the field.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Doc wrote:Among the few things I dislike of what Zidane does, I really hate this version of the 4-4-2. You know, the one without actual wingers. Actually, I have no idea what exactly we are playing. Is it a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? Also, the subs were absolutely late in the dance, as per usual but Ramos really takes the cake. Again.

Why would you do the exact thing you got yellow for...again?!

That's one of my biggest criticisms. This 4-4-2 Zidiamond sucks. It worked last year because it was new for us, and Ronaldo was scoring, Benzema was at least functional. Now that we are playing this Zidiamond and Ronaldo/Benz can't score to save their life, combined with the fact that the formation has been figured out, so teams so easily defend it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Don't get me started on Marcelo :facepalm: his shots from outside the box are even worse than his defending. He needs benching asap

Our problem isn't the build up imo. I read stats that we had created way more than last season and converted less chances.

Our problem is the duo up top, they have played nearly a decade together yet have no understanding with each other, they both make the same runs, they both drop down at the same time, none makes a different run to peal off a defender, when Ronaldo jumps to head a ball from a GK, Benz runs in a different direction. Honestly you'd think they played in two different teams

I think I've mentioned this a 1000 times before but our tactics is to cross, yet couldn't find a spot for a player whose best quality is heading from crosses. The guys we have now, just hide behind 2/3 defenders

It looks like we have to change our whole tactics because a bs decision we made in the summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:42 pm

I know the club never makes any signings in January, but honestly if they don't make an exception this year, they should all hand their letters of resignation in June.

It's pretty clear now that we don't have enough firepower to score goals let alone compete at the highest level. Strengthening the squad in the upcoming transfer window is no longer a luxury but an absolute necessity.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:55 pm

we are not going to strengthen the squad in january
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:56 pm

and if we do strengthen, we will not do anything to the frontline. now cristiano is also trying to be a "modern cf" by not scoring.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:58 pm

i'm trying not to be optimistic about the january window, just so i don't have anger issues when we actually don't do anything and make an announcement that we have the best frontline in the world and their resume doesn't entail scoring....
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:00 am

i would advise that we as fans not get our hopes up for january only to see them dashed. act like nobody's coming, and if the club does bring someone in, it can feel like a relief.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2