halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Firenze
Jay29
RealGunner
42 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 5

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:31 pm

United are 2-3 players away from winning the league. Just not good enough atm.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 5

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 pm

im still incredibly salty that Pep signed Bernardo only to bench him forever, I don't think they signed him to keep him away from us but it's still odd, he hasn't really even been given a chance and was a big money move. Pep must see something from him in training he doesn't like.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Firenze wrote:

again, more goals scored than you, far less conceded too

scored like 4+ goals in 1/3 of our matches this season

sit down son
you remind me of madrid fans that were defending mourinho back in the days, repeatedly pointing at the number of goals his team was scoring to justify him not being a defensive coach. but then in every big game he would go and play cowards tactics, and would draw or lose more often than not.

THat's why i am also confident that you will soon turn on him and wish to have a different type of coach.

Mou used the same tactics as allardyce today, plain and simple, at home, against the league leaders when they are 8 points down. Now 11 and the title is all but lost.

tbf Firenze has long since turned on Mourinho, if he ever wanted him which I doubt.

He's just keeping up his epic act and good on him

Surely GL poster of the last 2 years

Now i am not one to be ostentatious, but this is just plain wrong

Let me tell ask you: who won the GL D'Or?

Who was busting his ass day and night, 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a YEAR??

Who was showing his face during the darkest time of the club?

I crawled, and scratched, and screamed and shouted and beat before i had to get here, so don't you ever have the audacity to mention that faker as the best.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Bernardo was a 'just in case' signing.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Casciavit wrote:United are 2-3 players away from winning the league. Just not good enough atm.

Yeah I disagree, they just have a manager who doesn't use players properly.

If you swap the managers I guarantee people would say City are not good enough either.

It's hard to look good when you have a manager who wraps Shackles around his players ankles.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
you remind me of madrid fans that were defending mourinho back in the days, repeatedly pointing at the number of goals his team was scoring to justify him not being a defensive coach. but then in every big game he would go and play cowards tactics, and would draw or lose more often than not.

THat's why i am also confident that you will soon turn on him and wish to have a different type of coach.

Mou used the same tactics as allardyce today, plain and simple, at home, against the league leaders when they are 8 points down. Now 11 and the title is all but lost.

tbf Firenze has long since turned on Mourinho, if he ever wanted him which I doubt.

He's just keeping up his epic act and good on him

Surely GL poster of the last 2 years

Now i am not one to be ostentatious, but this is just plain wrong

Let me tell ask you: who won the GL D'Or?

Who was busting his ass day and night, 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a YEAR??

Who was showing his face during the darkest time of the club?

I crawled, and scratched, and screamed and shouted and beat before i had to get here, so don't you ever have the audacity to mention that faker as the best.

You mostly did all of that in Serie A threads, which is like Ring of Honor to the PL's WWE. Of course I'm going to get mainstream applause, doesn't matter if you're cutting unreal promos if nobody is there to see it :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:46 pm

wait GL D'Or is still a thing? genuinely haven't looked at the awards for about 3 years ffs

City's squad is much stronger than ours but I don't think the starting 11 is that different in quality.

I give Pep props though, Sterling and Sane look amazing under him atm. Funny how journo's still salivate over Martial and Rashford more.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Can't remember last time we did one tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Firenze wrote:wait GL D'Or is still a thing? genuinely haven't looked at the awards for about 3 years ffs

City's squad is much stronger than ours but I don't think the starting 11 is that different in quality.

I give Pep props though, Sterling and Sane look amazing under him atm. Funny how journo's still salivate over Martial and Rashford more.

Martial and Rashford are good and if they played at City they'd be lighting it up to.

Mou is the worse coach for them who's restricted them and gives them little to no freedom to express themselves.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:57 pm

He's trying to turn Bernardo into a CM, but he's been struggling to adapt apparently.

Takes too many touches, dwells on the ball for far too long, and he's always moving towards the ball instead of away from it. It makes sense though. He was a counterattacking RM in a 4-4-2 lol.

He just isn't ready to play there, and the players ahead of him are all in better form. He doesn't deserve to be starting ahead of any of Sterling, Sane, KDB, Silva, and Jesus/Aguero.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:United are 2-3 players away from winning the league. Just not good enough atm.

Yeah I disagree, they just have a manager who doesn't use players properly.

If you swap the managers I guarantee people would say City are not good enough either.

It's hard to look good when you have a manager who wraps Shackles around his players ankles.

When I say that I'm referring what a Mourinho-led team needs to win the title. Would Pep do better with Mou's squad? Who knows. I won't bother debating that.

All I'll say is if United want to win his way, he needs to sign a CAM and a winger.

He relies on individual quality a lot in the final third. United don't have a game changer. They should go for Griezmann.

As for wingers, he essentially plays 2 fullbacks in the big games lmao. Again, Martial is useless in such a system. May as well go for Perisic or someone who is a wide midfielder instead.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 5 - Page 28 DQtW5hwW0AEAMox

Celebrating with confetti rofl rofl

We didn't do that when we won the FA Cup ffs rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:07 pm

wow thats a terrible sight, testing Karma

can't possibly be from today ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm

is that really from today? lmao, what a bunch of punks

hope they get a tough draw in CL, dumped out first round and some of them get career ending injuries this season
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 pm

:facepalm: im disappointed, small club mentality

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Casciavit wrote:He's trying to turn Bernardo into a CM, but he's been struggling to adapt apparently.

Takes too many touches, dwells on the ball for far too long, and he's always moving towards the ball instead of away from it. It makes sense though. He was a counterattacking RM in a 4-4-2 lol.

He just isn't ready to play there, and the players ahead of him are all in better form. He doesn't deserve to be starting ahead of any of Sterling, Sane, KDB, Silva, and Jesus/Aguero.

Let's not blame the victim here.
Fact is Pep's City spent 60m € to buy one of the best players of the team that kicked them out of CL, in fact one of the best performers in world football last season, only to have him on the bench.
They're buying the whole world, because they're funded by an Emirates state similar to PSG and they don't actually need to be accountable.
Not accountable from an financial equal playing field standpoint, and not accountable to the players they buy and waste.

Pep wants toys to play with, if he can get more toys he wants more toys. Never mind they're lying around unused.
City buy him all the toys he wants. He wants a GK, even though he has the English NT GK. He gets the GK of the Spanish champions for 40m €. What? That GK is not good enough now? He gets a new GK for 40m the season later.
Sanchez will be the next, even though it's a stupid *bleep* idea.

This is the truth, not "oh Bernardo is taking too many touches to be a Pep CM"

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:37 pm

True and it's kind of stupid to sign an attacking midfielder to force him into a new position, not every AM is destined to become a CM. There are young CM in europe that could be performing better than Silva for City now.

It was a bad signing, plain and simple. the kid is wasting a pre world cup season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:40 pm

I hope Bernardo can bounce back from this. Looked exceptionally talented last season. Agree with Nick, no need to convert him into a CM because you feel like it ffs. I hope the club don't hold him hostage if he's surplus to requirements for Pep.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:42 pm

If you think Bernardo deserves to be starting ahead of anyone who's currently starting, you're delusional.

His form doesn't warrant him starting. Simple.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Casciavit wrote:If you think Bernardo deserves to be starting ahead of anyone who's currently starting, you're delusional.

Yep, although he hasn't had many chances to prove himself tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Calma I won also GL d'or. So it's relevant. Credit to that Milanese legacy on GL
I recognize and agree about the Firenze masterclass though
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 5 - Page 28 DQtW5hwW0AEAMox

Celebrating with confetti rofl rofl

We didn't do that when we won the FA Cup ffs rofl

Whats wrong with celebrating a win over your longtime rivals?

Clearly this reflects worse on Arsenal than City. Arsenal has no passion for winning.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:If you think Bernardo deserves to be starting ahead of anyone who's currently starting, you're delusional.

Yep, although he hasn't had many chances to prove himself tbh.

His FORM? Laughing
How can you speak of form when a player never gets starts?
Pep is stacking up all players he can get. It's overkill. Of course player's FORM will suffer if they don't actually have a place in the team.
They want Sanchez too. What then? Sané will be on the bench? Sterling? Who've been both great?
And then, after a few weeks, you'll have Pep worshippers claiming their FORM is what doesn't let them start.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:Bernardo was a 'just in case' signing.

Exactly that. It's disgusting and I hope FFP gets resuscitated to stop this
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:52 pm

I just said he hasn't been given the chance.

Jesus Christ calm down, you are trying way too hard.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Bernardo was a 'just in case' signing.

Exactly that. It's disgusting and I hope FFP gets resuscitated to stop this

FFP will never touch the PL lol. It's for lesser leagues.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next