Lex
Hapless_Hans
Casciavit
urbaNRoots
futbol
47 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8 - Page 25 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8

Post by Unique Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:29 pm

CBarca wrote:
Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:I'm not really sure what you're on about...?

What ban? Kane hasn't mugged anyone, been red carded, or done anything bad whatsoever
he should have been banned for the dive in the Liverpool game or have the FA scrapped that already

Your own goalkeeper admitted to making contact with Kane lol

And every referee and FA official has agreed with Jon Moss on the calls since that game so I don't think they're about to ban Kane for it
dude it was a dive. Even your manager admitted he told Kane to dive.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8 - Page 25 Empty Re: BREXIT Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 8

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:52 pm

It's not worth getting into lol this is so old, stop whining and get on with your life.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:58 pm

CBarca wrote:It's not worth getting into lol this is so old, stop whining and get on with your life.
I got over it the second it happened. But just be a man and admit you got lucky with the ref in the game.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:02 pm

What ban? Kane hasn't mugged anyone, been red carded, or done anything bad whatsoever

Didn't he make a very bad challenge on someone the brexit game before yesterday?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Been consistently the second best team all season but the performances of late are alarming. Need to get back on track ASAP, because IMO Spurs are gonna finish the season strongly now and I wouldn't be shocked if they finish second. Not too worried about Chelsea as I think they are horrific (inb4 masterclass against us next week) Loserpool are Loserpool and will lose against Watford and the like a few times before the end of the season so it balances with our own gash performances. Top 4 race is heating up.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:23 pm

CBarca wrote:I've never seen a club complain more about a result than Pool fans about the Spurs result Laughing

This is why people don't like Pool

I used to think our fan bases (Madrid and Barcelona respectfully) were the chief moaners in the club football scene but I think Pool fans have to take the cake with this one. They are still bitching. All now. As I typed this.

Also, if Utd lose 2nd place to Liverpool, that 25% RG gave Unique is gonna disappear as he is gonna harass Firenze till kingdom come. Don't think the latter is ready for it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:30 pm

Its only Unique btw who's been talking about it since last Sunday. Just saying.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:32 pm

lol, I don't care enough to report anyone and I don't think RG cares enough to police the forum unless it's outright offensive behavior. I'm not going to rule out the possibility of Pool finishing second because Salah is the best player in the world IMO. Could carry them there. Gun to my head though, I think Spurs will, we finish third and Pool fourth.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:06 pm

El Gunner wrote:

Didn't he make a very bad challenge on someone the brexit game before yesterday?

No haha.

Nishankly wrote:Its only Unique btw who's been talking about it since last Sunday. Just saying.

I can admit that once past past game day and the day after Nish has been pretty good. Unique is awful though. It's not that though, it's Pool fans all over the internet. I assume most people here moderately browse r/soccer (I occasionally do, think the place is an absolute cesspool tbh) and it was disgusting over there and Pool fans I know have been unbearable for far longer than I'd expect. I'm speaking in generalities.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:27 pm

CBarca wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

No haha.

Nishankly wrote:Its only Unique btw who's been talking about it since last Sunday. Just saying.

I can admit that once past past game day and the day after Nish has been pretty good. Unique is awful though. It's not that though, it's Pool fans all over the internet. I assume most people here moderately browse r/soccer (I occasionally do, think the place is an absolute cesspool tbh) and it was disgusting over there and Pool fans I know have been unbearable for far longer than I'd expect. I'm speaking in generalities.
you’re a nascar fan that calls football soccer. Your arguments are invalid :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Aguero has 21 in the league this season but 10 have come in 3 matches. Sterling has 15 PL goals wow.

Where does this attack stand compared to PL winning attacks of other seasons?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:19 pm

I don't know about the numbers, but I think this Man City attack is the best I've ever seen in the Prem.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Prisoner of the moment tbh, the midfield you can make an argument for but not their attack.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Prisoner of the moment tbh, the midfield you can make an argument for but not their attack.

Doesn't beat our Invincibles midfield, sorry.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:42 pm

El Gunner wrote:Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke?

Not even the best partnership of Andy Cole's career.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Prisoner of the moment tbh, the midfield you can make an argument for but not their attack.

I mean you were 5 when that team existed lol, also pointless in comparing as the improvement in tactics, physical and mental training would mean they would wipe the floor with Arsenal.

But it's not a fair comparison for that very reason, the past is at a disadvantage due to advancements that time allows for.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 pm

What does "prisoner of the moment" mean?
What does this post mean?
I do not comprehend.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

I mean you were 5 when that team existed lol, also pointless in comparing as the improvement in tactics, physical and mental training would mean they would wipe the floor with Arsenal.

But it's not a fair comparison for that very reason, the past is at a disadvantage due to advancements that time allows for.

Then according to your logic, why have the argument in the first place, because every reasonably outstanding midfield of the current day of time would be better than those of the past.

And correction: I was 6 to 7. I started watching football when I was 4, so I have memories, and I can apply my current knowledge of tactical analysis to those, thank you very much.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:45 pm

no way Chelsea can lose to West Brom tonight, right? if they do Conte is absolutely getting fired
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm

El Gunner wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Then according to your logic, why have the argument in the first place, because every reasonably outstanding midfield of the current day of time would be better than those of the past.

And correction: I was 6 to 7. I started watching football when I was 4, so I have memories, and I can apply my current knowledge of tactical analysis to those, thank you very much.

I agree tbh, i do find these arguments very silly. Also when you are that young you don't comprehend things very well.

Don't take it too personally i felt the same about teams when i was 5-7 but looking back i think i can confidently say my heart ruled my brain at that time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:08 pm

El Gunner wrote:

Are you trying to say every aspect of the game in the current time is better than the past ? I highly disagree if so.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Nope, but the tactical and preparation aspect is. Which gives everyone coming through now a distinct advantage the past weren't privy to.

It will be the same for teams in 5 years, it's just the process of evolution. It's why i don't like the whole best ever stuff, it's just a very flawed discussion which ignores basically everything around it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:30 pm

City's current attack is definitely one of the best I have seen but not the best.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:City's current attack is definitely one of the best I have seen but not the best.

What's better? Ronaldo's United? Henry's Arsenal? This City side might trump both of them.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Pires-Henry-Bergkamp and Tevez-Rooney-Ronaldo were both superior.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next