zigra
Mr Nick09
Luca
Thimmy
Kaladin
BarcaLearning
12 posters

Go down

Which club will Mbappe join after PSG?  Empty Which club will Mbappe join after PSG?

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 1 Mar - 13:36:15

This guy continues to improve on whats hes been showing just how good he is as the season goes, I've been really impressed and just more and more amazed each time I watch him. Definitely havent seen such a huge talent for a long time, and it is really exciting. Hes also fast becoming one of my favourite players to watch.

There is no doubt he should become the best of his generation, agree?

As for the Ballon D'or, he will definitely win it obviously, and I think sooner than many would think, but that also depends a lot on trophies won, so depending on France and PSG or whichever club he joins later on.

Which raises another question, which club will be able to get him from PSG if they can? Real? Man City? Im hoping for Barca of course. I have no idea about this apart from the rumours that we read about. Does anyone know if he has a preference or his plans on this? Who is his agent? I doubt he will stay at PSG for that long, the league is just too weak with no real competition. Even if PSG continue to invest big and win the CL, my feeling is that he will still move on.

Last edited by BarcaLearning on Thu 1 Mar - 17:20:21; edited 1 time in total
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Which club will Mbappe join after PSG?  Empty Re: Which club will Mbappe join after PSG?

Post by Kaladin Thu 1 Mar - 16:09:49

Oh Prometheus, what fire of knowledge do you bring us  today?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Which club will Mbappe join after PSG?  Empty Re: Which club will Mbappe join after PSG?

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 1 Mar - 17:19:50

Maybe I should change the topic, I meant it as a question....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 1 Mar - 17:38:05

BarcaLearning wrote:This guy continues to improve on whats hes been showing just how good he is as the season goes, I've been really impressed and just more and more amazed each time I watch him. Definitely havent seen such a huge talent for a long time, and it is really exciting. Hes also fast becoming one of my favourite players to watch.

As for the Ballon D'or, he will definitely win it obviously, and I think sooner than many would think, but that also depends a lot on trophies won, so depending on France and PSG or whichever club he joins later on.

Which raises another question, which club will be able to get him from PSG if they can? Real? Man City? Im hoping for Barca of course. I have no idea about this apart from the rumours that we read about. Does anyone know if he has a preference or his plans on this? Who is his agent? I doubt he will stay at PSG for that long, the league is just too weak with no real competition. Even if PSG continue to invest big and win the CL, my feeling is that he will still move on.

His preference is clearly Real Madrid, as he has stated himself before. That doesn't automatically mean that his second favorite club will necessarily be his next destination, though. His agent is his father. I don't think it's obvious at all, that he'll ever win the Ballon D'or hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 1 Mar - 18:08:15

Has there been any high profile player in the last 5 seasons that has actually left PSG?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 1 Mar - 19:19:47

Luca wrote:Has there been any high profile player in the last 5 seasons that has actually left PSG?
considering that PSG have only been relevant for 5 years then no
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 1 Mar - 20:08:36

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Luca wrote:Has there been any high profile player in the last 5 seasons that has actually left PSG?
considering that PSG have only been relevant for 5 years then no

Yes, but in that same time every top team has seen a key figure or figures leave, PSG buy, buy and buy, but they don't let their players go anywhere. Even Pastore rotted like a corpse for seasons, Lucas finally got out in January, Di Maria, Draxler, Verratti's summer episodes etc.

All I can think is Ibra but he left on a free at age 76

My point is, PSG doesn't mess about

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu 1 Mar - 20:42:54

BarcaLearning wrote:

Maybe he joins a team coached by Mourinho and becomes the worst of his generation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu 1 Mar - 20:45:08

The same applies to Manchester City. When you have more money than God, you really don't care about how much other clubs are willing to pay for your star man.

The only option for a player to leave those clubs is if he runs out his contract and then leaves on a free. Or, if his lawyer happens to be smart enough, he can include a sneaky clause in the contract that gives him the green light to switch clubs if certain conditions aren't met.

But as far as money goes, you really can't tempt those two with money, no matter how much you offer.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot9 Fri 2 Mar - 13:07:27

I see him playing for Arsenal in 4-5 years time.

Idiot9
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 2 Mar - 15:54:29

The only reason Mbappé would leave PSG within the next decade is if he turns out to be an immense flop. Which is highly unlikely to happen let's be honest.

For his age Mbappé has an impressive persona and he is respected. Talented, humble, hard-working and most importantly he is French from Paris suburbs. All those facts make him the core of PSG's project even more than diva Neymar and his brazilian clique.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 2 Mar - 16:26:01

He wants to get paid. As much as Real Madrid was publicized... he was really close to going for City if PSG hadn't come in with that massive offer. If Pep stays at City, I can see him going there next.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Mar - 16:33:38

Iker Casillas agent said Perez doesnt like black players so Mbappe most definitely wouldnt end up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri 2 Mar - 16:58:33

He's as black as Varane , Marcelo and Casemiro.

Don't know if true or not that Perez doesn't like black players but he's a businessman after all.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 2 Mar - 21:15:41

Mbappe is from Paris and I can see him spending his life in Paris
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri 2 Mar - 22:16:26

If he does stay in Paris for the long term though, it would kinda hurt his chances to get to the very top.

I just feel that the league has to be at a competitive level high enough so that the top teams (as opposed to a one team league that the top team always wins the league) are kept on edge and be at the level to be good enough with fighting for the CL, etc.

The French league has improved overall and are better than they were in the years past, but still a long way to go compared with the other leagues?

Unless Im wrong and it turns out to be 'a bit like' Bayern where they dont get that much competition in the league can be still be at a level good enough to be one of the favourites of the CL.

Anyway, if u get my point, I'd hate to see Mbappe just say at PSG for the long term...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri 2 Mar - 23:15:28

I don't think he has to leave PSG to reach the very top. I think truly elite players can blossom and grow regardless of the club they're playing at. So if he's truly the next big thing (IF), he won't have any problem growing into a world beater whether he plays for PSG, Barcelona or Nottingham Forest .

And believe it or not, sometimes you have to play for a smaller club to get more limelight and bring the best out of yourself.

A living example of that is Neymar. He was never the focal point at Barcelona and he didn't have enough freedom on the pitch to unleash his full potential. That's probably why I never feared him with the Blaugrana.

But a couple weeks ago, I saw an absolute monster, a Ballon d'Or contender level player. It's amazing how quickly and drastically he improved just by switching teams and having more freedom on the pitch (something that only a smaller club can offer).

Almost every time he touched the ball, he would wipe out two or three of our players before storming the central defense and turning it inside out. The only thing that kept him from murdering Madrid in their own backyard that day was his selfishness. If he had been a little less selfish with the gazillion chances he created, he would've single-handedly buried Madrid under the seventh layer of hell.

PSG may not be as prestigious as Madrid, but Mbappé did well choosing them over us, especially at such a young age. He's getting guarantees over there which are vital to his development that we can't guarantee ourselves (a guaranteed starting spot, less pressure, ...).

And unless Guardiola is the one asking for him; he shouldn't leave PSG for any other club for the time being.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 13 Sep - 13:24:21

The Times by Duncan Castles: Mbappe has announced to PSG that he is not signing a new contract and he would like to move at the end of the season. His current contract expires in 2022. His relationship with Real Madrid is clear but other clubs will also attempt to sign him.

Our 2021 summer is Mbappe + Haaland + Camavinga + Upamecano banana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun 13 Sep - 13:32:09

I think Juve's project is also interesting for him

He can play in the same team as his idol Mattia De Sciglio
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum