RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
Firenze
40 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End - Page 29 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Firenze Fri May 04, 2018 10:34 pm

Kaladin wrote:In what world is United better than Pool? Laughing

The delusion :facepalm:

in a world where we've been above them in the table the entire season..played them twice and are undefeated, including a game where we embarrassed them a couple of months ago.

..so basically, this world. Doesn't get any more clear cut than that. Laughing Dolt.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End - Page 29 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 9 - The End

Post by Unique Fri May 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Firenze wrote:
Kaladin wrote:In what world is United better than Pool? Laughing

The delusion :facepalm:

in a world where we've been above them in the table the entire season..played them twice and are undefeated, including a game where we embarrassed them a couple of months ago.

..so basically, this world. Doesn't get any more clear cut than that. Laughing Dolt.
tbh i dont think liverpool are a great team. we have a world class front 3 a great cb and a very good left back but the rest needs improving but 100% liverpool are a better team than manure. you have a far better squad but we are a better team and i think you know that tbh. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri May 04, 2018 10:39 pm

No. You have no leg to stand on in this argument. Look at the facts, we are better. You beating Roma and Porto won't change that. Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Firenze wrote:No. You have no leg to stand on in this argument. Look at the facts, we are better. You beating Roma and Porto won't change that. Laughing
take the bet then Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Eye test, yeah, rather watch Pool than Utd but statistically speaking, Liverpool are not only still behind Utd in the table but Utd also have the better H2H record this season. Facts and feelings aren't exactly matching at the moment.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 04, 2018 10:45 pm

United crashed out to Montella’s Sevilla

Get out
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Doc wrote:Eye test, yeah, rather watch Pool than Utd but statistically speaking, Liverpool are not only still behind Utd in the table but Utd also have the better H2H record this season. Facts and feelings aren't exactly matching at the moment.
who would you rarther play in the final. liverpool or manure.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 04, 2018 11:54 pm

Unique wrote:
Doc wrote:Eye test, yeah, rather watch Pool than Utd but statistically speaking, Liverpool are not only still behind Utd in the table but Utd also have the better H2H record this season. Facts and feelings aren't exactly matching at the moment.
who would you rather play in the final. liverpool or manure.

Neither really. Prefer Jjuve, that would have been such an easy victory. Brexit teams play with too much blood and thunder for my liking.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 04, 2018 11:59 pm

Doc wrote:
Unique wrote:
who would you rather play in the final. liverpool or manure.

Neither really. Prefer Jjuve, that would have been such an easy victory. Brexit teams play with too much blood and thunder for my liking.
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 05, 2018 1:01 am

I can't join this conversation as I made a vow to Firenze, United is better than Liverpool this season. It pains every nerve within me to say it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 am

As much as I do agree with Firenze, it's really difficult to say anything about the easy route Pool have had when Man U went out to Sevilla
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 05, 2018 1:49 am

Who gave a very good account of themselves vs Bayern and reached the Copa final, knocking out Atleti. Yes Sevilla have been shite many times this season, but they also showed they were capable of rising to the occasion. Also played better against Pool that any of their CL competition thus far.

oh and they would absolutely thump Kaladin's beloved Mehlan, despite him shitting on them continuously
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 05, 2018 1:58 am

Chelsea vs Liverpool, Super Sunday this week.

CL decider, Liverpool just need a draw while Chelsea have nothing to lose. This is either a Chelsea win or Liverpool smashes them on the counter.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 05, 2018 2:24 am

Chelesea are quite dreadful so I expect you to beat them but obviously would be pleased if im wrong

better hope none of your players pick up an injury, im guessing no chance Klopp rotates?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 05, 2018 2:32 am

No, He just called it the most important game of his life so far in his Liverpool career.

If there are changes:

Gomez (Not fit though) might come in for ATA and Klavan might get a start that surprises him as much as us that leads to him making an early mistake leading to a goal.
Other than that, Only Moreno might make it and thats about it. Completes our list of fit players.

There probably be no changes to the Roma team though.
We'll rest everyone against Brighton based on this match.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 05, 2018 3:00 am

Firenze wrote:Who gave a very good account of themselves vs Bayern and reached the Copa final, knocking out Atleti. Yes Sevilla have been shite many times this season, but they also showed they were capable of rising to the occasion. Also played better against Pool that any of their CL competition thus far.

oh and they would absolutely thump Kaladin's beloved Mehlan, despite him shitting on them continuously
its not the fact you got twatted by savilla. its the fact that you never had a shot on target v savilla. dude how you gonna spend £450mil on players and not have a shot on target v savilla. and no savilla didnt play better than any opponent v liverpool this season roma did. they are the only team to beat us in the champions lge this season. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 05, 2018 3:17 am

I forgot you just shipped 4 goals against Roma (should have been 6 with the two stonewall pens). Van Dijk :bow:

and idk why you keep running around saying that when it's factually wrong. Well, I do. You're unique. Go to sleep and stop making shit up. It's 3am ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 05, 2018 3:20 am

Firenze wrote:I forgot you just shipped 4 goals against Roma. Van Dijk :bow:

and idk why you keep running around saying that when it's factually wrong. Well, I do. You're unique.

Every paper in England and Italy selected VVD as the man of the match over Mane.

As for the 4 goals, First goal was a Lovren error and a funniest goal of the century, Its never going to happen again. Dzeko goal was a follow up from a shot that Karius failed to deal with and Naingolan goal was out of nothing, Penalty was Karma for other bad decisions and it was a Klavan hand ball.

Roma played amazing and deserved every bit of it but all 4 goals had something to them which puts it as unusual except the Dzeko goal maybe.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 05, 2018 3:29 am

Firenze wrote:I forgot you just shipped 4 goals against Roma (should have been 6 with the two stonewall pens). Van Dijk :bow:

and idk why you keep running around saying that when it's factually wrong. Well, I do. You're unique. Go to sleep and stop making shit up. It's 3am ffs.
i bet you wished you lot shipped 4 goals in the semis to get to the final. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 05, 2018 10:34 am

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho was scathing about some of his fringe players as they lost 1-0 to Brighton.

Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial started in a front three following injuries to top scorer Romelu Lukaku and January signing Alexis Sanchez.

"For 10 months I get asked 'why always Lukaku? Why always Lukaku? Why always this player?'" Mourinho said.

"'That guy doesn't have a chance to start, the other one is on the bench'. You know why now."

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 05, 2018 11:07 am

Classic Jose motivational skills.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 05, 2018 2:01 pm

I agree with him tbh. Those guys have been very very poor when given chances to start almost every time, Rashford should never play centrally lol, I've only really seen him deliver on the left, he isn't a CF to me. We need a backup striker in the summer. I'm all for selling Martial at this point. Watch this team time and time again and besides Pogba who is inconsistent and only started 2/3 of the season, Lukaku is the only player that creates for us. The only one. I've been very impressed by that donkey this season, but I think it's the fact his teammates in the final third have been shit . He hasn't set the world alight, but its his best ever season statistically. He's done well. Good signing, especially when the alternative was Morata.

Martial
Fellaini
Shaw
Herrera
Jones + Lindelof
Darmian
Mata

gonna be a big clear out this summer and we should get some decent funds from that to add to the 150-200m we'll already have

actually excited to see a rejuvenated team considering we need to replace half the starting lineup, even if we'll still have a muppet managing us.

New CM
New LB + RB
backup striker
new RW/AM
maybe a new CB but I'm not convinced that's a priority given how stable the team is defensively and the fact we have like 6 CB's
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat May 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Palace have come from behind to lead at Stoke.

Stoke are going down today if Swansea get a point later or Southampton win. cheers

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Swansea, Stoke and West Brom going down is the dream, but the latter two take precedence for sure

awn ni swans
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat May 05, 2018 2:45 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Firenze wrote:I forgot you just shipped 4 goals against Roma. Van Dijk :bow:

and idk why you keep running around saying that when it's factually wrong. Well, I do. You're unique.

Every paper in England and Italy selected VVD as the man of the match over Mane.

Tells you all you need to know about papers in England and Italy.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 05, 2018 3:49 pm

I can't wait for West Brom to be relegated

All relegation tier teams play a lot of defense

Nobody does it like West Brom though. Absolutely no ambition to attack ever. They need to win to stave off relegation today and it's still 10 back and 1 up top
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next