Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

+25
Clutch
Vibe
Thimmy
Lucifer
Perucho21
Doc
futbol_bill
CBarca
M99
Unique
S
Myesyats
Luca
Winter is Coming
Nishankly
guest7
Mr Nick09
nasir6371
Hapless_Hans
terrance511
farfan
Robespierre
Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
Harmonica
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

Post by Harmonica Fri 22 May 2020 - 19:16

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Love the accuracy of the percentages by the way. He mustve gone door to door and asked every single La Liga referee where their loyalty lies and then shrewdly calculated the percentage based on their answers.

Cause there's no way in hell he pulled those percentages out of his ass, right?
I'm fairly sure he knows the refs better than I do, and even I can spot the Real Madrid fans.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

Post by Harmonica Fri 22 May 2020 - 19:23

More interesting question is who are the supposed 10% Barca fan referees, because I can't tell? Maybe they are more professional so you can't catch them at the cookie jar? Wouldn't surprise me, as potentially the only way of succeeding in Liga, not being Real Madrid fan referee, is to be super professional.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 22 May 2020 - 21:41

Harmonica wrote:

Also rest of the straw mans, Norwegian houses? lolwut?

Are you going to pretend that you didn’t pull a joke about Norwegian houses or some building material we use, supposedly being poorly constructed? Because although I don’t remember what the actual joke was, you posted it a few times in the general section, as well as of the off topic section in response to my comments, and I could never quite figure out why hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 23 May 2020 - 3:07

Your house is poorly constructed is such a great burn. Rare insult Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 23 May 2020 - 9:12

You've got to love some Finnish vs Norwegian house construction banter
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat 23 May 2020 - 17:28

This was the most recent reference. Can’t be bothered to browse further back in your posting history. I just don’t get it Razz You’ve referred to it a few times in the past, I’ve seen it already. Am I not reading between the lines?  hmm

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 5eb0ec10
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 23 May 2020 - 18:41

Thimmy wrote:This was the most recent reference. Can’t be bothered to browse further back in your posting history. I just don’t get it Razz You’ve referred to it a few times in the past, I’ve seen it already. Am I not reading between the lines?  hmm

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 5eb0ec10
Don't worry about it. Smile
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat 23 May 2020 - 20:31

Alright Thumbs up
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 27 May 2020 - 4:00

Hapless_Hans wrote:You've got to love some Finnish vs Norwegian house construction banter

One of the greatest rivalries in the modern era imo
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 13:22

nasir6371 wrote:VAR will save Football

Stay strong Harmonica. At least there will be VAR in La Liga next season.

Well, this did not age well — VAR did not save football. The cheaters will always find a way to cheat — in broad daylight no less.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 13:36

But are Finnish or Norwegian house constructions better? hmm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 13:46

No they fold like a deck of cards in stronger winds.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 13:55

The ball didn't fully cross the line, plenty of third parties have already confirmed this (Canal+, BEIN Sports, ESPN). But as usual, you guys believe what you want to believe just to keep the victim narrative going. In this case, you're ignoring the horizontal angle that clearly shows the curvature of the ball was still over the line and just plastering the web with the from-behind angles that create the parallax optical illusion Laughing We went through this exact same "controversy" after Japan's goal vs Spain last year.
https://i.imgur.com/AvSsXi2.png
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/624/cpsprodpb/2270/production/_127861880_gettyimages-1245282739.jpg

Again, what should be a discussion about the lack of goal line technology in Spain has been turned into yet another Machiavellian Perez conspiracy.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 13:58

I just want to stir shit up because it clearly benefits the activity in the forum :coffee:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 14:01

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 14:04

I can't believe they included the penalty against Juve in that compilation Laughing The night some football fans decided rules shouldn't apply because it would too cruel for Buffon...or something.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 14:09

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 Skjer113
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 14:22

Thimmy wrote:Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 Skjer113

Are you implying that Norwegian houses are built of straws?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 15:31

I am more interested in the houses rather than this entire farce tbh
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 15:45

Myesyats wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 Skjer113

I think Barcelona might be made out of those McDonald's straws. They crumble even when you only suck a little bit hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 15:58

Thimmy wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

I think Barcelona might be made out of those McDonald's straws. They crumble even when you only suck a little bit hmm

Laughingrofl:bow:

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 17:38

Thimmy wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

They crumble even when you only suck a little bit hmm
They seem fine to me, maybe you suck too hard perhaps out of habit scratch
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 18:48

Myesyats wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

They crumble even when you only suck a little bit hmm
They seem fine to me, maybe you suck too hard perhaps out of habit scratch

Of course. Laporta frequents my OnlyFans page, which is why your club can only afford to loan players Heart
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 18:53

Dam I got cooked again, fair fucks m8

Its been fun
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 19:18

Who got cooked worse, Barca vs Real Madrid or Muscats vs Thimmy?

Discuss.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:14

Lets not divert our attention with corny wisecrakers from the blatant corruption that goes on in broad daylight, interesting that Soto Grado personally requested to be the ref for clasico.Also interesting that he was born right outside of Madrid.

Also interesting that Soto Grado is not new with this. In the Madrid derby, he blatantly favored RM as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/10mrnzz/compilation_of_all_soto_grados_controversial/

And 3 months ago he refused to send off Rodrygo vs Las Palmas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLgeg5z1uY

He is a RM emissary Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next