Art Morte
Luca
El Gunner
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2018 1:12 am

Curry is the Nadal of Basketball. Whenever he sucks it has to be because hes hurt.

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon May 21, 2018 2:04 am

Both teams shooting horrendous, but we got the decent halftime lead, it should have been much better though tbh.
Looks like we're trying to get Curry going, he just can't as of yet.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 21, 2018 2:50 am

El Gunner wrote:
Looks like we're trying to get Curry going, he just can't as of yet.

well.. looks like your league's MVP took matters into his own hands.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 21, 2018 3:05 am

Steph going at Harden Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 21, 2018 3:23 am

Struggling to embed Tweets as well.

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/998378209791094784

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/998382428808011776
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 21, 2018 9:15 am

These playoffs a horrible.

Euroleague >>>
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 21, 2018 9:32 am

The conf finals have been a bit boring, every game's a blowout.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:The conf finals have been a bit boring, every game's a blowout.

If you don't like this, then you don't like NBA playoff basketball

I agree, it's quite poor. Houston is light years behind GSW and Boston are home warriors without a player like LeBron leading them

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Unless something changes i'm gonna argue our series with Golden State was more competitive and i believe i'll have pretty solid facts to back up the argument tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Won't see any arguments from me, Anthony Davis alone creates a bigger match up problem than the Warriors will see in any series and that includes the finals with the Cavs

What starting 5 could take down this Warriors team in a series?

Here's my pick:
JV
Ibaka
OG
DeMar
Lowry

Coach: Casey

My real pick:

Embiid
Tatum (to make this somewhat reasonable)
LeBron
Kawhi
Kyrie

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Davis is the only real answer for anyone going against Golden State tbh, he's the only guy in the league other than Lebron who Golden State doesn't slow down.

Unfortunately for us we have no wings or depth upfront to truly compete with them, i still wish we could have seen what Cousins and AD against Golden State looks like tbh considering they switch everything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 21, 2018 2:27 pm

I don’t think there’s a team with cap room to get a team that could beat. Maybe if Boston got PG and LeBron for Hayward, Smart and Morris’ cap hold.

Else Lakers could get Kawhi and LeBron and build a team.

It looks bad though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Ignore the fantasy for a second but how much chance would you give this team....

Say we resign Boogie and he doesn't lose anything and convinced Paul George to join the Pelicans ( they are massively close friends) and we work out a sign and trade for meaningless guff with OKC like Clippers did with Houston for Chris Paul.

How much chance would you give that team? the reason Golden State beat us in 5 was because we had nobody who could guard Durant, we were guarding him with a 6 ft 4 Jrue Holiday ffs.

Obviously the likelihood of this happening is slim to none, but that's how good they are you have to think of fantasy scenarios.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 21, 2018 3:46 pm

I don’t know how AD and Cousins could do against pelicans. Replace Cousins with another wing all star and it might be a fight.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 3:51 pm

I want to see it first, Mirotic wasn't abused defensively so I don't think Cousins would be and Cousins will obviously impact the game far more offensively.

We managed to stop Klay and Steph from exploding but it didn't matter because of the advantage KD had. So it's not like they got free because of a big not covering.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Freeza wrote:I don’t think there’s a team with cap room to get a team that could beat. Maybe if Boston got PG and LeBron for Hayward, Smart and Morris’ cap hold.

Else Lakers could get Kawhi and LeBron and build a team.

It looks bad though.

The main problem with this, and I know its all hypothetical is the idea of a team forming overnight to compete with the Warriors who have the benefit of playing together season after season

New team means growing pains, chemistry to work out and everything else that comes when one of these teams emerge

They're honestly just too damn good

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 21, 2018 5:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Davis is the only real answer for anyone going against Golden State tbh, he's the only guy in the league other than Lebron who Golden State doesn't slow down.

Unfortunately for us we have no wings or depth upfront to truly compete with them, i still wish we could have seen what Cousins and AD against Golden State looks like tbh considering they switch everything.

Resign Boogie, and get whoever else you want to, and let's go again next season.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Tenor
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Laughing I would take you up on that if our cap situation wasn't so shit.

It's why I have to come up with fantasy sign and trade examples to get better.

I don't honestly believe we are competitive with Boogie because it still doesn't help the Kevin Durant problem.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 22, 2018 2:14 am

Celtics missed 3 dunks and were blocked 3 times in the 1st quarter... Their offense has died in Cleveland. Looks like I can go back to bed at half-time.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 22, 2018 12:24 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/18/75/76/10/untitl10.jpg

Always good to have these discussion at the end of each season. Currently, who are the 10 best players in the NBA, ESPN analyst Colin Cowherd (who I personally think is one of the better, smarter analysts on the NBA) gives his take. First thing that obviously stands out there is his Ben Simmons bias. But otherwise I mostly agree with the players chosen except for some of the ranks he placed them in. Also goes to show that I am not the only one who thinks Klay is better than Russ. Give me a blank slate, and I would rather have Klay in my team than Russ to build my team around.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 22, 2018 12:38 pm

I don’t even think Simmons is better than Embiid, let alone a top 5 player in the league. List sucks just for this inclusion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 22, 2018 12:52 pm

Well yea Laughing Like I mentioned, that's the most glaring thing on that list. He is a Simmons fanboy.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Kind of ruins the whole list for me though hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Cowherd is a moron Laughing

Stop listening to him EG, also i find it funny that two months ago he called Anthony Davis a fraud and now he's top 3 player in the NBA.

Seems entirely legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 am

Annoying af. So many turnovers, Durant shooting uncharacteristically poor. Not swinging the ball enough to get Klay more shots.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 23, 2018 6:37 pm

So many bad decisions and warriors defense was shocking
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next