Art Morte
Luca
El Gunner
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Tue May 29, 2018 4:35 am

Freeza wrote:Seriously... *bleep* this league...

On to the off season..

Only hope for finals is that someone breaks Curry's ankles and Durant's snake ass neck

wow

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue May 29, 2018 4:37 am

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Seriously... *bleep* this league...

On to the off season..

Only hope for finals is that someone breaks Curry's ankles and Durant's snake ass neck

wow

Shouldn't be shocked others wish injury on your team for once.

It's the whole reason you even have rings.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 29, 2018 4:46 am

lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 29, 2018 4:57 am

At least we can see Draymond isn't really an all star now. Glad that's been proven.

Klay is automatic on offense, great on defense when he isn't undisciplined. Good move by Kerr to play him in foul trouble after the third.

Harden is the ultimate playoff choker and why I'd never vote him MVP. Always said Chris Paul is the better player and it really showed these past two games. A healthy Chris Paul and this series is over.

Curry is stupid. His f'ing 3s are the worst shots I've ever seen. He's got this incredible shooting motion that would be awful for anyone but him, and he does these incredible things.

Durant is the worst personality in professional sports and every single ounce of succes he has is not earned. Riding the coattails of players who are actually professionals and worthy of being called champions.

Kerr. Guy needs to take some years off, if not retire. Guy looks miserable and his back is killing him. This might be his final season if they repeat.

PJ Tucker and Eric Gordon are incredible. Amazing what they've been doing all series, and they did what they could to keep Houston in this series after CP3 went out.

Capela will get that max money this summer. Should be good for him. Good to see the one European player dominate in this series Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 29, 2018 5:59 am

Didn't watch the game, but 16% 3pt shooting and 27 consecutive missed threes, that's some next level choking. Incredible.

Another GS v Cleveland finals, yawn. Might not bother.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 29, 2018 6:50 am

We all knew it would happen

Look forward to seeing LeBron lose again tho
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 29, 2018 7:46 am

Absolutely gutted but still proud of this team, pushing the Warriors to a 7 game series. This off-season is going to be interesting for the Rockets, if we want to make the most of Harden‘s prime and knock out the Warriors, we need another option on the wings, just another good two way player could help this team massively but without getting rid of Andersons massive contract it‘s hard to see it.

Too butthurt to take about the NBA finals right now, might not even bother to watch LeBron helplessly trying to beat this team.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 29, 2018 9:58 am

How do you hit 0/27s 3 or not ffs rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 29, 2018 12:22 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Absolutely gutted but still proud of this team, pushing the Warriors to a 7 game series. This off-season is going to be interesting for the Rockets, if we want to make the most of Harden‘s prime and knock out the Warriors, we need another option on the wings, just another good two way player could help this team massively but without getting rid of Andersons massive contract it‘s hard to see it.

Too butthurt to take about the NBA finals right now, might not even bother to watch LeBron helplessly trying to beat this team.

Good effort though, especially for not having Chris Paul in game 6/7, proved a lot of people wrong- myself included.

Cavs-Warriors finals again, who would have thought?

I'm glad this happened because I feel like the league needs to burn, 4 years in a row is not a good look

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 29, 2018 1:14 pm

M99 wrote:How do you hit 0/27s 3 or not ffs rofl

Stage fright.

Even with Chris Paul one can't simply say the Rockets would have won. Yes, he is their best player and was crucial to them in the last two wins they had in this series, but they beat us by 3 and 4 points in those crucial games 4 and 5 with him, and that was mainly due to our lack of being ourselves.

At the end what happened, happened. The superior team on paper, on eye value and from a logical standpoint won. And it might have even taken longer than what it really should have been, but credit to the Rockets (Especially Paul, Gordon and Tucker - they stepped up in key game situations)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Post-season defensive win shares:
1. Draymond Green
2. Stephen Curry eco smile
3. Klay Thompson

out of all those teams, and all those players.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2018 4:37 am

Bryan Colangelo apparently had secrets twitter accounts he was using to insult Sam Hinkie, Usai, defend himself, etc...

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-philadelphia-76ers-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 30, 2018 11:55 am

Seriously who cares about the finals. Prime off season has started rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Meh I've been satisfied considering everyone told me Cavs and GS would sweep through the playoffs.

As Rachel Nichols said on the Jump yesterday you can predict the end destination but you're a liar if you predicted the journey.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Meh I've been satisfied considering everyone told me Cavs and GS would sweep through the playoffs.

As Rachel Nichols said on the Jump yesterday you can predict the end destination but you're a liar if you predicted the journey.

Yeah I didn’t expect Boston to be that good, but none of the games that series were really close.

And GSW - Houston was called to badly all games. Was a pain to watch.

Also my comment was about how off season is more entertaining, this whole Colangelo situation is incredible. Weirder than KD’s burner stuff.

In regards to the finals I can’t see Cleveland not getting swept. Injuries is the only thing that can make it interesting.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Finals will be crap lol, not even going to watch it.

Just saying it's been more competitive than people expected.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Finals will be crap lol, not even going to watch it.

Just saying it's been more competitive than people expected.

Yeah can’t deny that. Except for the Toronto series

@luca
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Proud

We got cucked, still hoping we shake things up this summer but I'm not optimistic due to the shit contract of Ibaka/JV/Lowry, the only player with some juice would be DeMar and we would only worsen with his exit in my opinion

As for the finals, we knew this was the match up when the finals ended last summer. The Kyrie trade and Hayward threw us off for 1-2 weeks but here we are, again

I think if both teams are at their best, then its absolutely a no contest with the Warriors pile driving the Cavs in a short series like last summer. The interesting thing is if they're both playing shit (which is more the norm right now), which team will be worse?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Harden shot 29% on 3s in Playoffs on +10 attempts.

41% FG

Incredible. That Lonzo numbers from the MVP, but without the defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Not gonna go out and wish for sweeps like I did with the Houston series Laughing
So I give the Cavs one game in Cleveland.
And Steph for Finals MVP.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2018 3:45 pm

LeBron will get a game, I don't think Golden State are as focused as last year.

But their overwhelming talent advantage means one game is all he gets.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Everyone should google Bryan Colangelo and look at his collars. I’m done rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Shame on you Freeze, judging a men for his swag. Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 30, 2018 9:49 pm

We'll see whether he'll keep his job. Looks like he was using those accounts, despite saying otherwise.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 30, 2018 10:12 pm

Art Morte wrote:We'll see whether he'll keep his job. Looks like he was using those accounts, despite saying otherwise.

He's at the facility apologizing the people and saying it wasn't him. I'm dead rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 30, 2018 10:18 pm

It's crazy. So he was criticising Embiid and other players?
With which exact reasoning and aim in mind?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next