Art Morte
Luca
El Gunner
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:14 pm

CBarca wrote:76ers will be a year more mature, a year wiser, and maybe have some help from Fultz if he remembered how to shoot

Bucks will have an actual coach

Celtics will have Hayward back, a healthy Kyrie, and Tatum/Brown are proven, great players. Stevens exists.

Magic have Mo Bamba

Don't think he's making it through the east next year if he stays

I'm hyped for Bucks. Buddenholzer is top 5. Can't wait to see what he does with this team. Needs more shooters though. Should probably trade for a 3&D guy like Deng.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Luca wrote:LeBron was robbed

AD you mean.

No, I mean LeBron. He beat Harden in every statistical category and even played every single game in the regular season. The Cavs traded away half of their team for equally shit players that didn't make an impact halfway through the season, and LeBron still carried them. But you already know this ffs @mole

@freeza, just believe. Paul George and LeBron are as good as Lakers and the young core will be gutted if the King should decide it, don't be surprised if Chris Paul joins them too

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 pm

CB don't mention Orlando like they are going to win more than 20 games ever again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:20 pm

Luca wrote:
Luca wrote:LeBron was robbed

AD you mean.

No, I mean LeBron. He beat Harden in every statistical category and even played every single game in the regular season. The Cavs traded away half of their team for equally shit players that didn't make an impact halfway through the season, and LeBron still carried them. But you already know this ffs @mole

@freeza, just believe. Paul George and LeBron are as good as Lakers and the young core will be gutted if the King should decide it, don't be surprised if Chris Paul joins them too

I don't want to live if we gut our young core for Chris Paul. And we won't do what LeBron wants.

Keep hearing this stuff about LeBron can decide who he plays with to the detriment of the team.

This didn't happen in Miami, and it certaintly won't happen here.

Magic just said today they won't go all in on winning now, they want to have a team built for the long run, and not just a couple of years.

And Magic is the last person I'd expect to bow down to anyone. They guy has been through a lot, and is the most charismatic star the league's ever had. And he was taught by the only guy who LeBron couldn't boss around, Pat Riley.

Only reason it happened in Cleveland is that Dan Gilbert is a bitch.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:23 pm

It's not to the detriment to the team if your team starts winning, making finals and competing for championships. Live and die by these decisions. Trust onto LeBron or live long enough to become Sam Presti

It's LeBron James, he's also 33 years old. You'll do what's necessary and also what is right

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Nah I'll never believe LeBron deserved MVP, he had a far too many games where he flat out didn't try.

That January was enough to eliminate him from contention and not to mention the deadline day stuff.

I don't like Harden but he deserves it way more than he did.

AD > both though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:CB don't mention Orlando like they are going to win more than 20 games ever again.

Eh? What's all this?

You mad that Mo Bamba will be outshining Davis within two years?

Bet. He will lead Magic to a championship by the time he leaves, gonna be reminiscent of the old Dwight Howard days but even better
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Nothing against Mo Bamba but he'll have to be Shaq 2.0 to make that team relevant.

They are hot trash.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:27 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 DahyosqWsAAnIbb

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Not sure what @cbarca is up to repping the next Thon Maker this hard

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:76ers will be a year more mature, a year wiser, and maybe have some help from Fultz if he remembered how to shoot

Bucks will have an actual coach

Celtics will have Hayward back, a healthy Kyrie, and Tatum/Brown are proven, great players. Stevens exists.

Magic have Mo Bamba

Don't think he's making it through the east next year if he stays

I'm hyped for Bucks. Buddenholzer is top 5. Can't wait to see what he does with this team. Needs more shooters though. Should probably trade for a 3&D guy like Deng.

Bucks shooting is very average, but we also had major spacing issues.

Giannis surrounded with Thon, Middleton, Brogdon, Snell is not a bad shooting lineup at all. Replace with Jabari and you get more inside while having some capable shooting. Just got Divincenzo who was a 40% 3pt shooter who can take them spot up or off the dribble.

Definitely need more shooting, but I think that center is a little bit more of a pressing need. Bucks at least have capable shooters. They're not dire, they're just not good. Excited to see how Budenholzer changes the team though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:28 pm

CBarca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:CB don't mention Orlando like they are going to win more than 20 games ever again.

Eh? What's all this?

You mad that Mo Bamba will be outshining Davis within two years?

Bet. He will lead Magic to a championship by the time he leaves, gonna be reminiscent of the old Dwight Howard days but even better

Can always get behind Bamba. Lakers gonna need a new Center soon
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:32 pm

Luca wrote:Not sure what @cbarca is up to repping the next Thon Maker this hard

You make that sound like an insult to Mo

Thon is going to be UNLEASHED this season
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:33 pm

Luca wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 DahyosqWsAAnIbb

Yeah because he played 10 more games, if Harden had the same games played the only stat he'd be better at is rebounds.

That's misleading AF probably made by a LeBron stan.

I hate the stats argument anyway, it's misleading and if it meant anything Westbrook would be back to back MVP.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:41 pm

Luca wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 DahyosqWsAAnIbb

Yeah because he played 10 more games, if Harden had the same games played the only stat he'd be better at is rebounds.

That's misleading AF probably made by a LeBron stan.

I hate the stats argument anyway, it's misleading and if it meant anything Westbrook would be back to back MVP.

Mole isn't a Math guy.

Literally the only thing Harden would beat LeBron in is points. Everything else he'd still lead.

Also if the same was made with Westbrook, Westbrook would only win in Rebounds, Assists and triple doubles. So that's not a valid argument.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:42 pm

It's definitely misleading, intentionally

But I wouldn't say LeBron was far off an MVP type season as you suggest. He went through hell this season

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Lebron-james-james-harden-26-5-8-9-8-1-1-5-544-31-3-30972043

Without totals but instead, averages

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:45 pm

So exactly it's rebounds and percentages lol.

Unreal case for the MVP, should give MVP to Deandre Jordan based on that imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Luca wrote:It's definitely misleading, intentionally

But I wouldn't say LeBron was far off an MVP type season as you suggest. He went through hell this season

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Lebron-james-james-harden-26-5-8-9-8-1-1-5-544-31-3-30972043

Without totals but instead, averages

Thos stats are wrong though Laughing

LeBron: 27.5 ppg - 8.6 rpg - 9.1 apg
Harden: 30.4 ppg - 5.4 rpg - 8.8 apg
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 pm

It's going through hell and then sweeping the best team in the East come playoff time

Let me have my narrative. I'm not hurting anyone and Harden already won.

To be fair, I would've given Harden the award last year and this one to LeBron

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 pm

Believe Hoops Update over Freeza's Blasphemous claims tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Believe Hoops Update over Freeza's Blasphemous claims tbh.

I only get my news from the best facebook news aggregator sites though Molenation

Paul George's doc is running now I think hmm Where can one watch

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 pm

AD carrying a team which had to start a guy at center who had been out of the league for 3 years after everyone had basically convinced we wouldn't even make the playoffs > anything LeBron did during the regular season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:AD carrying a team which had to start a guy at center who had been out of the league for 3 years after everyone had basically convinced we wouldn't even make the playoffs > anything LeBron did during the regular season.

I'm agreeing with this. LeBron was clearly coasting despite playing a ridiculous amount of minutes. Something we'll have to chance when he gets here.

His playoff performance showed why he's the best of the these past generations though. But there's no need for him to go all out in regular season to get an MVP when he's got the mileage he has now.

This is the reason I would've voted AD. Also he was a two way superstar all season, which none of the others were. Except maybe Giannis, who faded a bit towards the end.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:AD carrying a team which had to start a guy at center who had been out of the league for 3 years after everyone had basically convinced we wouldn't even make the playoffs > anything LeBron did during the regular season.

This is fine. Anthony Davis at least deserved the DPOY, which I said earlier but I guess it wasn't enough for the one thing that actually makes you happy- AD.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:03 am

Tbf the only reason I was so salty about the DPOY thing because Gobert played 50 games and AD outperformed him at everything outside of 5 feet anyway.

Embiid did too tbh, honestly he's a great player but over the last few months Gobert has become really overrated imo.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:04 am

I was quite shocked to see Gobert win it over both Embiid and Anthony Davis, more so when you consider that these awards can easily become just a popularity contest

At least Oladipo was the clear MIP and Lou Will as the Sixth man

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next