Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 pm

According to Javier Hernandez Bonnet, the Colombian journalist who first broke the story of James to Bayern, Jorge Mendes is currently in Germany trying to negotiate with Bayern bosses to release James from his loan and cancel the buy option.

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Isco-Benzema-Bale isn't bad, maybe upgrade on Benzema, need someone to replace CR's goals

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21831
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Leonardo Bonucci joined Milan a year ago today, but Manchester United have reportedly offered €32m for the defender.

According to La Repubblica newspaper, Jose Mourinho is eager to bring the centre-back to Old Trafford and agent Alessandro Lucci was discussing the prospect in yesterday’s meeting.

He has also been heavily linked with Paris Saint-Germain, where he'd reunite with ex-Juventus teammate Gigi Buffon.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26247
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:26 pm

@Kaladin wrote:Isco-Benzema-Bale isn't bad, maybe upgrade on Benzema, need someone to replace CR's goals
si se necesita a un delantero centro de nombre, un rematador puro estilo Cavani o Lewandowski, con experiencia de encajar 30-40 goles cada temporada. No se si es tan important la edad, es mas importante tener garantia por los 2 proximas temporadas. Va a ser una transicion muy dificil

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Kaladin on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:30 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:Isco-Benzema-Bale isn't bad, maybe upgrade on Benzema, need someone to replace CR's goals
si se necesita a un delantero centro de nombre, un rematador puro estilo Cavani o Lewandowski, con experiencia de encajar 30-40 goles cada temporada. No se si es tan important la edad, es mas importante tener garantia por los 2 proximas temporadas. Va a ser una transicion muy dificil


Pero también está Mauro Icardi, un delantero muy bueno y relativamente joven que ha estado marcando puntos altos de 20 años durante algunos años. También está Mbappe, pero no sé si PSG considerará dejarlo ir.

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21831
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Robespierre on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 pm

spanish is really the closest language  to italian , so I understood it even if I know nothing about Spanish Laughing , if you wrote it in French  I 'd have got troubles ffs Laughing Imagine to be able to understand English and not other neo-latin language..

... Forget Icardi though


Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12189
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Understood the conversation completely

My Spanish comprehension skills, ufff
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26247
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 pm

@Kaladin wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:Isco-Benzema-Bale isn't bad, maybe upgrade on Benzema, need someone to replace CR's goals
si se necesita a un delantero centro de nombre, un rematador puro estilo Cavani o Lewandowski, con experiencia de encajar 30-40 goles cada temporada. No se si es tan important la edad, es mas importante tener garantia por los 2 proximas temporadas. Va a ser una transicion muy dificil


Pero también está Mauro Icardi, un delantero muy bueno y relativamente joven que ha estado marcando puntos altos de 20 años durante algunos años. También está Mbappe, pero no sé si PSG considerará dejarlo ir.
No ve a Mbappe como un delantero centro todavia, quizas en un poco anos con mas experiencia. Esta acostumbrado de jugar con Falcao o Cavani a su lado. Si tiene a un Mbappe lanzado par la banda derecha, y un  Lewandowski por dentro UFF

Icardi? Joven con goles pero no se si encaja muy bien en el juego de posesion que vamos a jugar con Julen.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Siéntate y habla en inglés tus numpties
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26247
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by sportsczy on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:02 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Exactly. They can outbid you no matter who you are. They can offer your target a salary vastly superior than the one you're offering AND they keep players against their will.

If anybody believes there's a club in this galaxy that can force PSG to sell Neymar now, they really should have their head checked.

I don't think they keep players against their will.  They typically require a min 2 year commitment when they buy you or adjust your wages.  So if you get your wages adjusted and ask to get transferred the next summer....  you're shit out of luck.  

They let players go under parameters that are very clear.

Outside meddling is a big no no.  They retaliate very heavily.  I think that's the right way to operate.

You can't have your cake and eat it too with PSG.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17185
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:07 pm

@S wrote:Siéntate y habla en inglés tus numpties
How good is Bonucci in 2018?

it looks like PSG are interested in signing Bonucci or Boateng. Can't wait for Kimpembe to ask out lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:18 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Exactly. They can outbid you no matter who you are. They can offer your target a salary vastly superior than the one you're offering AND they keep players against their will.

If anybody believes there's a club in this galaxy that can force PSG to sell Neymar now, they really should have their head checked.

I don't think they keep players against their will.  They typically require a min 2 year commitment when they buy you or adjust your wages.  So if you get your wages adjusted and ask to get transferred the next summer....  you're shit out of luck.  

They let players go under parameters that are very clear.

Outside meddling is a big no no.  They retaliate very heavily.  I think that's the right way to operate.

You can't have your cake and eat it too with PSG.

I disagree. I firmly believe they keep players against their will. Verratti is a prime example of that.

If you're under contract with them and your services are still required, you will not leave.

I'm completely against that policy to be honest. However, I completely respect the fact that they torch whoever goes behind their backs and talks directly to their players.

Madrid never does that, but Barcelona does it very often. They did it with Griezmann and also with Verratti. Atlético couldn't do anything about it, expect reporting them. But PSG torched them to the ground.

That's why Madrid released that official statement yesterday, I think. They made it clear that if they ever want a PSG player, they'll talk to them first before contacting the player.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3713
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:25 pm

\"The Demon of Carthage wrote:
I disagree. I firmly believe they keep players against their will. Verratti is a prime example of that.

If you're under contract with them and your services are still required, you will not leave.

I'm completely against that policy to be honest. However, I completely respect the fact that they torch whoever goes behind their backs and talks directly to their players.

Madrid never does that, but Barcelona does it very often. They did it with Griezmann and also with Verratti. Atlético couldn't do anything about it, expect reporting them. But PSG torched them to the ground.

That's why Madrid released that official statement yesterday, I think. They made it clear that if they ever want a PSG player, they'll talk to them first before contacting the player.
Pretending that Madrid dont talk to players behind their club's back is a like thinking that Santa is real

All clubs do it, all clubs go to the player and its agent first, agree a deal, then contact the club with the transfer offer and the agent saying the player wants to go. You think Juventus called Madrid a month ago to say they were negotiating with CR? no, Mendes did all the ground work.

Madrid from all the reports we have over the past year have been sending Juni Calafat to meet with Neymar and his family multiple times. He was at Neymar's birthday party in Paris, he visited him with Vinicius when he was recovering in Brazil, and now he has gone to see him again, according to Marca and co.

I dont know why you want to ignore that, maybe because you dont want us to sign him, but i dont really see the point in acting like these things are not happening.

Yes the club are releasing statements to deny they are doing it, but it's politics.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:52 pm

   Barcelona have reportedly been offered the chance to sign Paul Pogba from Manchester United.

The midfielder has had an impressive World Cup with France and will start Sunday's final against Croatia.


It comes on the back of an inconsistent campaign with United amid reports he is unhappy with his role under Jose Mourinho

His agent Mino Raiola visited Barca's training ground this week to speak to the Spanish champions about his players and a number of youngsters on the books.

Mundo Deportivo


Get out of there while you can asap
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26247
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:49 pm

And you can bet that the slime bucket asked for 20M for any potential transfer!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3666
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by RealGunner on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:53 pm

I swear someone made a pre-season thread? anyone knows where it is?
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by RealGunner on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:07 pm


avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80410
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by S on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 pm

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26247
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Thibuuuu Heart

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:31 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:Thibuuuu Heart

Both of them are practically begging Madrid to sign them. Meanwhile, in the Spanish capital, Florentino is quieter than death.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3713
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Next weak DoC. After WC!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3666
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Blue on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:23 am

Matteo Pedrosi
‏@MatteoPedrosi
Chelsea are set to make an official offer for Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain: new meeting expected this week, the offer will be 60m€ (approximately). And Daniele Rugani is set to following Maurizio Sarri from Juve to Stamford Bridge. #ChelSarri


God this would be awful, the Higuain part.

_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2418
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:05 am

Have fun with the only striker in the world that can not/will not jump for a header Proud

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26819
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Doc on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:31 am

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Have fun with the only striker in the world that can not/will not jump for a header Proud

The Thickness doesn't need to jump for headers. Gravity would help guide the ball down to where it should be.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11775
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by adun101 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 am

@Blue wrote:
God this would be awful, the Higuain part.

It won't be, don't worry. We can't afford both him and Ronaldo (we can't even afford him alone with our current revenue, actually) so he needs to go, but before this, I wanted him to stay.
avatar
adun101
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Unique on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:12 am


man in today's market how do you get a better player than this for £13mil. imo there is not a better player in world football that can be signed for £13mil. we sold jordan ibe for £15mil 2 years ago ffs.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13152
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum