Jay29
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Warrior
nasir6371
52 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 19:23

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Firenze wrote:

:facepalm:

direct and brazen quotes can only mean one thing

welcome to Munich!

congrats Hans!

right? I mean..if he said that and you end up empty handed, would look like awful numpties pirat

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Art Morte Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 19:46

Can't believe no one's snapped up the free agent Andy Carroll btw. I can only imagine there's a bidding war for his wages going on between United, City, Bayern and Real.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 20:23

Art Morte wrote:Can't believe no one's snapped up the free agent Andy Carroll btw. I can only imagine there's a bidding war for his wages going on between United, City, Bayern and Real.
@Art Morte Proud :bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 20:36

RealGunner wrote:
Firenze wrote:
El Gunner wrote:We're actually making moves, lad, unlike the ownership status of your club!

That's true but Mike Ashley is making moves of his own

Newcastle boss Bruce plotting £5m bid for Everton midfielder James McCarthy

game changer

I like how it says 'plotting', as if they're about to cause an upset.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 20:39

Art Morte wrote:"Real Madrid call off Bale's China move as they want a transfer fee."
Who the fuck does business like this? xD

Club official: We got rid of that unwanted player, boss. Someone in China is willing to pay him good.

Uncle Flo: Oh, that's great news, good job.

A few days pass

Uncle Flo: How much did we get for selling that unwanted player, btw?

Club official: Errrr....

You're clearly not a businessman, yourself, lol.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 21:00

Thimmy wrote:
Art Morte wrote:"Real Madrid call off Bale's China move as they want a transfer fee."

Club official: We got rid of that unwanted player, boss. Someone in China is willing to pay him good.

A few days pass

When's the last time you've heard a football club having to call off a transfer because they realised they're not getting paid?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 21:49

What is going on with Liverpool this summer Art? No new signings?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 21:56

where do they improve? they're still in no excuses territory from last summer tbh

anyway, sources telling me some major moves in the next 48 hours, numerous involving United but also hearing the Neymar saga isn't over yet. Looks like Barca found a taker for Coutinho. Stay tuned. :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 22:03

Mariano is looking for an immediate exit from Real Madrid. The striker has already given the OK to Monaco to leave Real Madrid. Now the situation is in the hands of the white club.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 22:06

RealGunner wrote:What is going on with Liverpool this summer Art? No new signings?

Don't need much when you are already the best in Europe :coffee:

The only thing I'm not sure about the squad is having Origi as the back-up striker to Firmino. He had magical moments in the CL, but in the end is quite the average player.

I would take Coutinho back, btw, because he could either add skill to the midfield or be cover for Mané and Salah out wide. Doesn't look like the club's interested in bringing him back, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun 28 Jul 2019 - 23:07

Art Morte wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

A few days pass

When's the last time you've heard a football club having to call off a transfer because they realised they're not getting paid?

Bale is our most expensive transfer to date. As much as they want to get rid of him at this point, obviously, they're not going to let him go for free. RM were reportedly negotiating a transfer fee, but the Chinese club didn't want to pay more than a symbolic sum for him. The only thing uncommon about this, from what I can tell, is that the Chinese club allegedly thought they could just lure Bale with high wages and get him on a free transfer.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 0:08

Firenze wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Firenze wrote:

:facepalm:

direct and brazen quotes can only mean one thing

welcome to Munich!

congrats Hans!

right? I mean..if he said that and you end up empty handed, would look like awful numpties pirat

how fucking difficult could it be to just say 'no comment' :facepalm: :facepalm:

these idiots will be the end of me
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 6:21

Hans when Bayers don't get Sane

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 8:18

Are Barcelona not signing a CB this summer? It seems to me their options are weak with Pique, Lenglet and Umtiti (who can’t be really counted on with his injuries).
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 10:03

Arquitescu wrote:
S wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson wants Manchester United to sign Aston Villa's Scottish midfielder John McGinn because his grandad is a close friend of Ferguson. (Source: Sun Sport)

Bless Sir Alex for most of us Liverpool Reds only came to terms with what an astoundingly good manager he was when he retired (when he could stop bringing us sadness)

But wanting his halcyon club to sign some random John Macdonald McGinty Tosh from some Scottish village due to his friendship with his grandfather is more hilarious than it sounds. Laughing

You mean this guy :coffee:

Going to be a star this season if my sources are correct. Already have him in my FPL thoughts. Will defo wont mind him if we are in for him, really.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 10:16

urbaNRoots wrote:Are Barcelona not signing a CB this summer? It seems to me their options are weak with Pique, Lenglet and Umtiti (who can’t be really counted on with his injuries).

Unfortunately no they're chasing Neymar and not looking at what we need. We're only linked to Firpo who's a FB. So will mostly likely stick with what we have.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 11:34

Winter is Coming wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Are Barcelona not signing a CB this summer? It seems to me their options are weak with Pique, Lenglet and Umtiti (who can’t be really counted on with his injuries).

Unfortunately no they're chasing Neymar and not looking at what we need. We're only linked to Firpo who's a FB. So will mostly likely stick with what we have.

Yep and they're counting on Todibo as the 4th CB, he has been fine in preseason I guess.

If Umtiti can keep fit, we should be somewhat okay.

I read today that 2 more signings will be made. Probably a LB and the other one is a mystery.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 11:57

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 35 Screenshot-20190729-115315-2
Congrats to Luca though
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 12:18

strengthening GL Inter-United ties :bow:

it makes sense to move him on and I'm pleased but I am also 100% sure he will be top 3 goalscorer in Serie A the next 3-4 seasons

I saw a comment that said reports in Italy claim Conte threatened to resign as players he was promised were not coming? any truth to it? lol

anyway, I'm pleased but then I look at the state of that United squad rofl

Woodward needs to go HAM this week because that's 6th at best
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 12:27

Everton have agreed to a €40m fee for Moise Kean and the striker has given his consent to a move
Negotiations ongoing though because Juventus want to include a buyback clause. [Romeo Agresti]

seems like very good business and if you pull off the buyback, even more so. Very good price for a player that has about as many appearances as Longstaff does for first team football.

Covers Icardi's fee and frees up space for him, just need to shift Piggy now.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 12:28

Dybala has asked to double his wages if he were to agree to move to United, which would be in the region of £300k per week but the club are not keen to pay that after the season he’s had at Juventus. [@Marcotti]
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 12:49

Lukaku to Inter is positive for both parties even if we don’t necessarily replace him. Ole is starting to play Martial as 9 recently. He may still start the season with Rashford there but I can see the Frenchman to gradually make that spot his own with Rashford taking one of the flanks. Not to mention the game time Greenwood’s going to get. Chaka If this fails, we can ofc bring a poacher for short term in the winter window. Neutral
For Inter, well they are getting soon to be Serie A’s top scorer. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 13:26

Firenze wrote:Everton have agreed to a €40m fee for Moise Kean and the striker has given his consent to a move
Negotiations ongoing though because Juventus want to include a buyback clause. [Romeo Agresti]

seems like very good business and if you pull off the buyback, even more so. Very good price for a player that has about as many appearances as Longstaff does for first team football.

Covers Icardi's fee and frees up space for him, just need to shift Piggy now.

Exactly my conclusion. Would be excellent business.

Lukaku to Inter is holding up a lot of things in Serie A. It would likely mean Dzeko stays at Roma, that Icardi's exit is finalized, so either Napoli signs Icardi and Higuain stays at Juve, or Juve signs Icardi and Higuain or Dybala leave. If Napoli fails with Icardi then they would go harder for James. If we sign Icardi then 100% Kean leaves, otherwise it's not certain.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 16:28

Barcelona are considering Manchester United's Matteo Darmian as a low-cost alternative to first-choice left-back targets Junior Firpo, Philipp Max and David Alaba, sources have told ESPN FC.

ambizioso

gotta save those bank loans for neymar I guess and Darmian would only cost 10m
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 16:31

like a new signing @Nick
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 19:36

DiMarzio reporting Lukaku + Darmian for Dybala?

Get it done

I'd like Lukaku to Inter but the thing is, we have nobody lined up Dybala goes straight into the first team

Rashford Martial
Dybala
Pogba Matic Fernandes
Shaw Lindelof Maguire Bissaka
DDG

tell me that doesn't make your panties drop? UFF
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next