futbol
Myesyats
eelir
43 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun 26 Jan 2020, 00:16

they just signed Sneijder v2.0, why let go of their new Milito?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 26 Jan 2020, 00:20

Isnt it only up to him if he has a release clause?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 26 Jan 2020, 20:42

Barça will announce a 'bomb' signing next week, but it won't be Rodrigo or Lautaro. [cat radio]

Lets all have a guess

imo it's Giroud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 26 Jan 2020, 21:45

Maybe Auba or Lacazette?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 28 Jan 2020, 14:21

Looks like that 'BOMB' signing will be Bruno Fernandes and/or Rodrigo.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue 28 Jan 2020, 15:28

rofl

Spending €30m to troll United is €30m well spent tbh.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 28 Jan 2020, 15:51

They want to buy Bruno and loan him out to Valencia so that Valencia gives us Rodrigo on loan. I hope it is not with a mandatory buy-out but rather optional.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 28 Jan 2020, 16:11

Valencia have tried to flog Rodrigo since last summer. If he is leaving. It'll be a permanent move. They need the money. They can't afford to weaken their team for no reason
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 19 Feb 2020, 11:49

@nicoshira Done deal! #Barcelona will close the signing of Martin #Braithwaite today by paying his release clause (€18M) to #Leganes.

awful, just awful
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 19 Feb 2020, 12:37

rofl rofl

That is €18 million straight down the drain. Not even joking.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 19 Feb 2020, 14:50

cue to futbol's upcoming post

"aNd WhY aRe YoU sO SuRe A nEW pReSiDeNt AnD bOaRd WiLL cHaNgE aNyThInG?"

Literally, 10 year olds in football manager are better at managing and planning for new seasons.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 19 Feb 2020, 15:31

You mean the same poster who changed his profile name to the German translation of his profile name after his team got whacked by Bayern a few years ago? Impossible Laughing

And yes completely agree this board are worse than 10 year olds playing FM.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu 26 Mar 2020, 15:05

Rivaldo wrote:“I've been saying for a while that I believe in Neymar.

“Perhaps leaving Barcelona was a mistake for the Brazilian but, if there's any chance of getting him back for less than the €222m Barca paid for him, the club should seize the opportunity.

“At 28, he still has a lot of football to play. He would be a great signing for Barca as they would be getting someone who knows the club and who has the personality to make the difference in games.

“He wouldn't be daunted by sharing the pitch with Lionel Messi and the Argentinian would enjoy having him back on the team.”

“Rumours say that Barcelona are considering trying to sign the young Argentinian attacker Lautaro Martínez from Inter, but I think that the 22-year-old needs to keep developing and gaining experience.

“He's already a valuable player for Inter, and could become a top player in the future, but he's not ready for Barca.

“Barcelona should focus on bringing Neymar back, to reunite him with Messi and Luis Suarez in the devastating attack they had in the past.

“They should make every financial effort to get Neymar because it seems PSG are now more open to realistic offers.

“They should do everything necessary to sign a player who's already proved his value and wouldn't be a risky signing.

“Neymar has already won the Champions League with Barcelona, has impressed in the Blaugrana shirt many times, and after apologising to the fans for his unexpected exit to PSG, I think everything will be ok. He could conquer the Camp Nou fans with his brilliant game.”
Testament to why you should never hire a former player (even a former legend) as a sporting director. The guy is bonkers. Wants to pay almost the same ridiculous amount PSG paid for Neymar to bring back a player who shat on you 2 seasons ago, is 28 and proven to have become injury-prone.

He also goes on to want to "reunite" him with his amigos (both Suárez and Messi will be 33 years old by summer) to bring back the "devastating attack" of the past. Yeah, the same devastating attack that in their prime registered 3 shots on target vs Juventus in two matches while conceding 3 goals, three seasons ago. These oldies are done.

Stop living in the past. With that kind of money you could sign 2 Lautaros ffs Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu 25 Jun 2020, 17:55

so lets see, this is as of now, going to be our squad players as of next season who are over 30+ years old.

I am counting guys who might leave, because as of now they are still here until confirmed out and also i will be using there age at the start of next season (September 12).

GK:
Neto - 30 years old

Defenders:
Pique - 33 years old
Alba - 31 years old

Midfield:
Busq - 31 years old
Rakitic - 32 years old
Pjanic - 30 years old
Vidal - 33 years old

Attack:
Messi - 33 years old
Suarez - 33 years old
to note Braithwaite + Griezeman are both 29

Lets be real, none of the guys listed 30 or over are leaving this summer. MAYBE Suarez and Vidal. But from what I've read we have been trying to offload Rakitic and Vidal for some time but both are refusing to leave until there contracts run out. Lets face it they both know that if the leave they will make less money than what they are currently on, especially the way the global economy is and given there age, so why would they accept to go anywhere? Neto of course will likely go, but he hasnt really been a part of our team anyway.

Also to note, Ter Stegen hasn't signed a new contract as of yet, so he might leave this summer or walk for free next summer unless the club pays up.

And to add to the age thing, all of the guys listed for the exception of Braithwaite, are guys that are expecting to still start and play regularly. So Arthur leaving, doesn't mean that Puig will get much deserved minutes, It just means we will see a midfield of Busqus-De Jong-Pjanic with Vidal and Rakitic off the bench. To top it off, neither of those 3 are big change creators, but more so specialize on holding the ball and tempo of a game. So we don't have a midfielder that will push the game forward really, and we have 2 out of the 3 that were never fast to begin with but are now also older.

Once Messi is dusted, so will this team. It's going to be a OLD shell of what it once was. Basically the priority right now isn't building a winning team for years to come but to find a way to balance the books for the last season of Bartomoteu's tenure before whoever takes over next season. Sad, Messi should of left a few seasons back imo.

To mention the guys strong linked to leave will be Cucurela, Tobido, Arthur, Rafinha, Wague, Arda, Alena, and Coutinho.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu 25 Jun 2020, 20:45

Is the Pjanić-Arthur swap done dealio?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 25 Jun 2020, 20:57

windkick wrote:

Once Messi is dusted, so will this team. It's going to be a OLD shell of what it once was. Basically the priority right now isn't building a winning team for years to come but to find a way to balance the books for the last season of Bartomoteu's tenure before whoever takes over next season. Sad, Messi should of left a few seasons back imo.

Not to disrespect Messi in any way, but do you think he would have benefited, personally, from going to a different club, and likely a different league?

I have no way of predicting how he’d perform outside of Barca, but I can imagine he’d face quite a few struggles, particularly if he doesn’t adapt the particularly entitled playing style he has these days, to that new environment.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu 25 Jun 2020, 21:11

Yes of course he could still do well. i don't believe he only plays well because this team plays to his strength.

I mean lets face it, a player of his passing, vision, dribbling and scoring abilities it doesn't matter what team he goes too, the coach would undoubtedly would likely make it so a lot of the tactical set up gets the best of those strengths even if the team isn't "built around" him like it is at Barca.

But now at his age, 33, I think its sort of too late for that. I think he should of bolted around the 30 mark.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 27 Jun 2020, 14:35

Pjanić is expected to undergo his medical in Barcelona tonight. [cds]

rejuvenating the squad :coffee:  hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun 28 Jun 2020, 14:04

Seems like Barca is going ahead with Arthur's sale. Unbelievable. It would be a lot easier to stomach if he would be sold at a profit rather than swapped for a 30 year has-been.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 28 Jun 2020, 14:27

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 28 Jun 2020, 14:30

Bad transfer or not (I think it does not make sense from neither a footballing nor financial point of view, personally), being in the race for the title and CL yet disrupting your player's performance by going ahead with a transfer is another trademark WTF moment performed by Fartomeu and his board.

RIP Barça.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 28 Jun 2020, 14:55

No confidence vote, anyone? Fartomeu's board makes one appalling decision after another
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 28 Jun 2020, 15:08

I'm not one to talk about conspiracies yet I can't help but feel like someone or a group of people have been consistently trying to sabotage Barça for years. Whether it is the Laporta Mafia or Fartomeu insiders, I don't know. There are simply too many instances of gigantic errors and shambolic decisions for them to be coincidental.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 28 Jun 2020, 22:57

Wow, just wow. This takes the wtfness to another whole level, and its confirmed that Barto and the board just cares about the business and finances for their pockets which Im sure these deals somehow they profit from, since everyone knows they are bad footballing decisions. Makes me sick.

Arthur still had potential for us and I had high hopes still. One of the worst days for me as a Barca supporter ever. This is really really really bad.

Pjanic, why do I get the feeling hes old and will just be more of the same for us? Do we need yet another SLOW midfielder to just pass the ball around all the time? What we need is youth, energy and compeitiveness, and Pjanic is like the opposite of these lol? I guess one strength Im look for is perhaps he has the vision and skills for key passes and over the top balls perhaps? FKs we got Messi so not much difference there...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 28 Jun 2020, 23:12

Pjanić was never a special player, though at his peak he was better than Arthur. However, swapping a 23 year old with a 30 year old when your midfield's average age is 30+ rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun 28 Jun 2020, 23:50

danyjr wrote:I'm not one to talk about conspiracies yet I can't help but feel like someone or a group of people have been consistently trying to sabotage Barça for years. Whether it is the Laporta Mafia or Fartomeu insiders, I don't know. There are simply too many instances of gigantic errors and shambolic decisions for them to be coincidental.

There's something else I would worry about more than anything else if I were a Barça fan: Their overspending.

Now don't get me wrong. It's always nice to see your club always trying to sign the best players and never hesitating to spend big on elite talent. I actually admire them a lot for that and have criticized Madrid countless times for being stingy at times. I have nothing against (and even encourage) spending big on players who are either generational or too good to pass up the chance of signing them.

But when you see your club spending exorbitant amounts of money on players who don't necessarily deserve such fees, it can become problematic, especially when in the process they are burning bridges with other clubs.

For instance, I think Coutinho and Dembelé can be elite if certain conditions are met. But there's no way in hell either of them deserve the money Barça spent for them. Even Grizzy didn't deserve a three-figure transfer. And the overspending doesn't seem to stop because not too long ago I read some rumors about them willing to trigger Lautaro's release clause as well (which if I'm not mistaken hovers around 105m). I think the player himself is quite talented, but he still hasn't done anything to justify such a high price.

Now let me tell you why I would be worried.  Barça is the sport's biggest cash-generating club in 2019 at €990 million. On paper, that's just great, but I believe it's a curse in disguise because the massive revenues are concealing the financial blunders of Bartomeu and his board - the kind of blunders that would get exposed easily at a club with smaller revenues. And the way they are throwing massive piles of cash left and right on players who aren't even good enough to be Ballon d'Or contenders leads me to believe that there's something seriously shady going on in the background.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next