Thimmy
Nishankly
urbaNRoots
57 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Erling Haaland - Page 2 Empty Re: Erling Haaland

Post by rincon Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:10 am

Would take him at Juve, ugly and all, maybe also sign Giroud as a back up to compensate for the team looks.

Would be perfect for him to explode (even more) by eliminating Liverpool from the CL in 2 weeks.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:07 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Too ugly to ever play for Real Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona

As much as I admired him during his prime, the guy in your signature isn’t exactly a looker either hmm

Ribéry was in an accident as a small kid and was scarred badly. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it up.

I’m well aware of that accident. I never burnt my face on a car or got dropped on my head as a kid, but I sympathize with both of you.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:48 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Too ugly to ever play for Real Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona

As much as I admired him during his prime, the guy in your signature isn’t exactly a looker either hmm

Ribéry was in an accident as a small kid and was scarred badly. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it up.
even without that scar he would have a face only a mother could love Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

I’m well aware of that accident. I never burnt my face on a car or got dropped on my head as a kid, but I sympathize with both of you.

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

even without that scar he would have a face only a mother could love Very Happy

Jealous haters, born through a hole in the condom. Fuck your moms, your grandmas, and the whole of your genealogical tree!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Horrible TV attitude and talks a lot. Good potential but needs to come back to Earth.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Salzburg are reportedly interested in a 20 year old from the same part of the country as Haaland. A guy named Kristian Thorstvedt. I don't know much about him, but he was slammed by the media, as well as his own dad, former Tottenham keeper, Erik Thorstvedt for publically criticizing his own team following a loss.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:Salzburg are reportedly interested in a 20 year old from the same part of the country as Haaland. A guy named Kristian Thorstvedt. I don't know much about him, but he was slammed by the media, as well as his own dad, former Tottenham keeper, Erik Thorstvedt for publically criticizing his own team following a loss.

What's with Norwegian young footballers being loudmouthed? Is this a cultural thing hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 pm

Not at all. Staying grounded, not thinking you’re better than anyone else, and respecting one another is a deeply cultural thing in Norway, Scandinavia, and the nordic region as a whole, to varying degrees. It’s also a cultural characteristic that seems to gradually become a thing of the past - at least, in Norway, and Sweden especially.

Spoiler:

Boldened the long trivia part, in case you prefer to skip it.

But I digress. I don’t think Norwegian footballers are loudmouthed. Martin Ødegaard, like Solskjær and Sander Berge, are all humble individuals who tend to avoid attention as much as possible. Most of the people I know are that way, as well. Of course, there are always exceptions. Haaland’s dad was never a quiet and reserved one, even after Keane ended his career prematurely. Kristian Thorstvedt’s family is full of local celebrities, bloggers, models and athletes - none of whom are shy of the limelight.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:32 am

Haha, I understand, I was pulling your leg on Haowland.

Regarding Huland, the two Asian players around him Mina and Hwan are the lot feeding Howlund. Those two absolutely unplayable on their day. We struggled against both of them in both games. Holland just picks up the pieces and scores within the box.

Exactly why Patson Daka has another 10 goals to him and their 4th choice striker also has 10 goals when Hoawolund is rested.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:39 am

Basically I'm saying he's an absolute FRÅUD
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Fair enough Razz He’s damn important for our NT, though, despite only debuting this year. He’s only 19, but his absence was felt when he got ill and then injured recently. None of our other strikers has his ability to plow through defences, and his finishing has been absolutely clinical, for the most part.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:36 am

Juventus remain at the forefront of the race for Erling Håland. The Bianconeri want to bring him to Turin in the summer: five-year offer, €3.5M net per season + bonus. Raiola also talked about him with BVB and Leipzig, but the best proposal to date is from Juve. [
@NicoSchira
]

Had no idea he was a Raiola client. Either he will join us now or sometime in the future then(provided he's still good).
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:51 pm

He was linked to Juventus before he even joined Salzburg. I mentioned it on here, and a Juve poster replied that they already had a «young and tall player in player X». Probably could’ve gotten him for a fraction of his current, estimated price at the time.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:54 pm

Even his current price is very low given his profile and performances this season, as reportedly he has a release clause of something like 20 or 25m €

Sounds hard to believe but BVB are on the case
and honestly it makes sense as their squad SCREAMS out for a CF, and the club is known to be a good spot for the development of rising stars
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:15 pm

I’m not very familiar with Haaland outside of our national team, but I really don’t like his attitude in post- match interviews with Norwegian journalists after losses. He looks like an angry psychopath who’s trying to subdue his frustration.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Thimmy wrote:I’m not very familiar with Haaland outside of our national team, but I really don’t like his attitude in post- match interviews with Norwegian journalists after losses. He looks like an angry psychopath who’s trying to subdue his frustration.

He looks like a deformed Andreas Cornelius
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Freeza wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I’m not very familiar with Haaland outside of our national team, but I really don’t like his attitude in post- match interviews with Norwegian journalists after losses. He looks like an angry psychopath who’s trying to subdue his frustration.

He looks like a deformed Andreas Cornelius

Haha, I agree. Unfortunately for him, he looks more like his dad than his mom. He, himself once said «My dad has a punchable face. And so do I» Laughing

I thought his mom was kind of hot, back in the day. Nowadays, she just looks like any old, «soccer mom» Mad
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:13 pm

According to reports, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer traveled to Austria on friday, in order to hold talks with Haaland’s father. After a short visit, he returned to England the same day. This occurred two days after Haaland and his team visited Dortmund and RB Leipzig.

Honestly, I do see the appeal in Haaland and his qualities. Even I think he’s exciting to watch when his strength, speed and clinicality are all on display. I think his speed is particularly eye catching, considering the size of him. It’s hard to stop him.

He’s only 18 years old, though, and he has little experience at the top level. The world of football seems to have an obsession with discovering young, unproven talent nowadays. One or two more seasons in more humble surroundings would do him good. He might turn out to be a one season wonder, for all we know.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:03 pm

hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:00 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:51 am

From what I can tell, the intention seems to be that whoever buys him, loans him back to Salzburg until the summer. The initial plan (according to his dad/agent) was to have him develop gradually and have him play for clubs of Salzburg and Leipzig’s level for a while, before taking the step up to a top club. Somehow, I don’t think that plan has changed. The media is just milking the transfer rumors hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:38 am

Dunno that the Ole connection would be enough to convince him to join us over some of those other teams if that is the case. From what I've heard the guy looks to be good and should start for us 100%, but he should be wary of Ole being in a position of uncertainty at the club. Possible that some Brexit heavy dinosaur will replace him next summer and want to start some jobber ahead of him.

Don't see him getting much game time at Juve either. Staying in Germany for a couple years is probably for the best, but I hope he joins United
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:40 am

Firenze wrote:Dunno that the Ole connection would be enough to convince him to join us over some of those other teams if that is the case. From what I've heard the guy looks to be good and should start for us 100%, but he should be wary of Ole being in a position of uncertainty at the club. Possible that some Brexit heavy dinosaur will replace him next summer and want to start some jobber ahead of him.

Don't see him getting much game time at Juve either. Staying in Germany for a couple years is probably for the best, but I hope he joins United

Indeed, if being a starter is a requirement then that rules us out. He would be 4th choice (for 2 spots) at least for the 1st season. Its partly why Kean left. Situation will change rapidly with Ronaldo and Higuain getting older though, so it wouldn't be so bad.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:45 am

Doubt he wants to spend the next couple of seasons on loan at Brescia

the kid sounds very ambitious, to the point where he seems like a bit of a dumbass

Man United would actually probably be the best place for him to go. He'd have the least competition and the most media exposure there. However, no CL.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:28 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:04 am

Manchester United are to offer Erling Haaland a £200,000-a-week to ensure they win the race to sign the Norwegian. (Source: Sky Sports)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next