M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 30 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:45 pm

lol Good win! 3-0 and could have been more if our players had a better finishing.
lazzari in the end being a complete sook trying to pick up fight with theo XD

felt sorry for luis alberto who tried everything in his ability and savic - hope he doesnt have serious injury and it is just a precaution to protect him for remaining match.

as for us at the back again Kjaer was really important ; kept correa relatively quiet throughout the game and impresive thinking by kjaer when lazio was on 3-4 players against 2 ; he knew he is not going to beat lazzari on pace and did a timely run for a offside trap making lazzari offside.

good game overall but i still wouldnt trust this team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:46 pm

M99 wrote:You're welcome lads @rincon @Luca @Warrior @Tomwin Lannister
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:48 pm

next milan games:

vs Juventus H
vs Napoli A
vs Parma H
vs Bologna H
vs Sassuolo A
vs Atalanta H
vs Sampdoria A
vs Cagliari A

except last match, all on July... ugh...... this is baddddd.. some players going to have some serious fitness or risk injury

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:03 am

Appreciate it

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:05 am

Milan :bow:

Must resume at all costs supposedly... Lazio Laughing Loltito Laughing Tare rofl
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:17 am

Written in the 30th of May.
At the end football is simple.

Robespierre wrote:
M99 wrote:The league halted in a pretty precarious position. Can Lazio do it? Or will JJ triumph again?

Zero chances for Lazio imo.
They could have chances on normal conditions , exploiting  their best athletic freshness.
Because they were the only club to play 1 time every week, while Juve'd have been dishorientated from Champions League.
Now.. Lazio 'll have playing at least 2 times every week with just 13 players on team, while Juve are the only club to have 2 rosters in Serie A. And no CL problem has to be faced now.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:23 am

Robespierre wrote:Written in the 30th of May.
At the end football is simple.

Robespierre wrote:
M99 wrote:The league halted in a pretty precarious position. Can Lazio do it? Or will JJ triumph again?

Zero chances for Lazio imo.
They could have chances on normal conditions , exploiting  their best athletic freshness.
Because they were the only club to play 1 time every week, while Juve'd have been dishorientated from Champions League.
Now.. Lazio 'll have playing at least 2 times every week with just 13 players on team, while Juve are the only club to have 2 rosters in Serie A. And no CL problem has to be faced now.

that is exactly the same thing someone also said on liveblog in football italia site XD
true story ... not taking a dig at lazio though they have already overachieved with this team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:38 am

We did it @M99 cheers

Kessie (c) leads the team to victory as usual.

Also @JespSwe never wanna hear anything about Immobile again, they never win without him, never, abundantly clear.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:41 am

Now we play this Milan next without Dybala and De Ligt, perhaps our 2 best players post corona. Not sure that Chiellini is fit to start so Rugani might partner Bonucci. In attack I expect Higuain to start for the first time in months.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:44 am

rincon wrote:

We did it @M99 cheers

Kessie (c) leads the team to victory as usual.

Also @JespSwe never wanna hear anything about Immobile again, they never win without him, never, abundantly clear.

LMAO u rightly made your case! XD i will give you that
but cmon give lius alberto some love ; it would be the same if immobile existed and luis alberto not

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:46 am

Always respected Milan lad. That's why every 2-3 years on FIFA I make Milan great again in career mode Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 am

rincon wrote:Now we play this Milan next without Dybala and De Ligt, perhaps our 2 best players post corona. Not sure that Chiellini is fit to start so Rugani might partner Bonucci. In attack I expect Higuain to start for the first time in months.

both suspended?
juve can still play shit and win ... remember the first game we played we lost 1-0 despite playing good football

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:48 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Always respected Milan lad. That's why every 2-3 years on FIFA I make Milan great again in career mode Proud

XD we sure can respect that
atm only FIFA can make milan great again a reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:49 am

ima stop bitching on matchday Very Happy  - seems like everytime i comment less on matchday milan wins ...
but i still wont trust this team Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:51 am

JespSwe wrote:
rincon wrote:Now we play this Milan next without Dybala and De Ligt, perhaps our 2 best players post corona. Not sure that Chiellini is fit to start so Rugani might partner Bonucci. In attack I expect Higuain to start for the first time in months.

both suspended?
juve can still play shit and win ... remember the first game we played we lost 1-0 despite playing good football

Yes suspended. Absurd suspension of De Ligt, but it is what it is. This kid is a monster player, we'll miss him dearly, and Dybala is our best player overall at the moment.

I expect Ronaldo-Higuain-Bernardeschi with Douglas coming in as always. The rest of the team the same except for Rugani.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:53 am

JespSwe wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

I think the first step to saving Milan is buying National team legend Bernardeschi for £60M and building your team around him Wink
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:59 am

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

both suspended?

Yes suspended. Absurd suspension of De Ligt, but it is what it is. This kid is a monster player, we'll miss him dearly, and Dybala is our best player overall at the moment.

I expect Ronaldo-Higuain-Bernardeschi with Douglas coming in as always. The rest of the team the same except for Rugani.

de ligt looks like he is getting back to his self of what we all knew but still i have yet to see him the monster he was at ajax - but i think that is just the nature of serie a is how its limiting him from showcasing his further abilies (like helping in launching game up from midfield, occasional aerial challenges and goals in attack) rugani should be alright too

yea dybala looks like he has hit form on right time and actually juve looks balanced atm too - i guess a bit more technical midfield has helped juve too

feel like the coppa game we played against juve was almost like a warm up match though romagnoli and kjaer that game looked unbelievably good - we dont know which kessie - conti - calhanoglu we gonna get up against juve.

juve favs but if we just dont think too much about game and just relax we should be ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:03 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

I think the first step to saving Milan is buying National team legend Bernardeschi for £60M and building your team around him Wink

juve fans hate bernardeschi so bad lol selling him to milan on fifa for that amount must be very satisfying ;
whatever it is , i hope that really happens on fifa and not in real life ...! i never rated bernardeschi Very Happy

when juve purchased him i was like u guys just purchased the wrong fiornetina player XD (right one being chiesa)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:03 am

On paper not a bad result for Inter this year too, if we win tomorrow we go -1 from Lazio

But I don't know, 5 :15 PM at Milano ( one of worst cities to live in summer, Po Valley effect) in July ...I expect a downtrodden match Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:06 am

JespSwe wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

juve fans hate bernardeschi so bad lol selling him to milan on fifa for that amount must be very satisfying ;
whatever it is , i hope that really happens on fifa and not in real life ...! i never rated bernardeschi Very Happy

when juve purchased him i was like u guys just purchased the wrong fiornetina player XD (right one being chiesa)

Tbh I sold him for like half that to Galatasaray lmao

Chiesa looks promising but I think we'll end up using the Kulusevski kid next season and we need to sort out our midfield and full back situation.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:07 am

Robespierre wrote:On paper not a bad result for Inter this year too, if we win tomorrow we go -1 from Lazio

But I don't know, 5 :15 PM at Milano ( one of worst cities to live in summer, Po Valley effect) in July ...I expect a downtrodden match Proud

seriously the season is over for the rest except top 4
with the team u guys have now i had expected inter to challenge juve to the wire until last game ... juve under sarri weren't playing good tbh and inter should have made grounds for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:09 am

JespSwe wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

It is possible a swap Bernardeschi- Milik according to GDM
Polish won't extend his contact so Napoli want to give him (in fact they've signed Petagna and they want that Osimeh from Lille) , Juve is interested to him (perhaps Higuain leaves). Napoli ask Bernardeschi

Honestly I thought Milik was a better player, but two years as starter showed some his clear limits
anyway he'd be the perfect back-up, I'd take him too on this role
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:09 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Tbh I sold him for like half that to Galatasaray lmao

Chiesa looks promising but I think we'll end up using the Kulusevski kid next season and we need to sort out our midfield and full back situation.

chiesa would be a fool to go to juve - he is not gonna play regular there
though i hear that inter have genuine interest for him so conte can play him on the wings or as a wingback ...

the best choice would be for chiesa to stay put but i hear in news that he actually had a verbal agreement with juve to join them - after his father enrico had set something up in person

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:11 am

and another news i am hearing is that - atletico has given up on cavani and that roma now have registered serious interset in him...
as much as i would like to see that happen where will cavani play ?
inter too right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next