BarrileteCosmico
Thimmy
Myesyats
El Gunner
Babun
36 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 25 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by McLewis Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:49 pm

El Gunner wrote:when will we know the playing field has been levelled? will it ever be levelled? will there ever be true "equity" and "equality"? or just ever continuous culture wars?

I believe the playing field will be level when this country chooses to truly reckon with the racism of its past and then chooses to take actions using that new found recognition, which will cause pain of various magnitudes and forms to those who are unaccustomed to feeling it because they've wrapped themselves in a white-washed bubble wrap.

However, I'm cynical enough to know that the playing field will never be truly level. There are too many forces aligned to ensure that never happens.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 25 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 pm

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 25 Bp1q3s8dkfwc1

Jfc saying "I like girls" would have been enough Billie.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:54 pm

well i mean the tomboy vibes was always kinda clear to see
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:48 pm

I'm indifferent. Hip Hop and R&B artists describe graphic sexual acts ad infinitum and it's become completely normalized. Billie Eilish expressing something many have long suspected she was into isn't all that earth-shattering to me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:41 pm

I was gonna say that, its nothing compared to what Cardi B and the Nicki Minajes of this world are 'rapping' about.

Anyway couldnt be less surprised. I'd probably prefer girls too if I were a girl as they take better care of themselves hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 pm

I don't even know why in 2024 that is supposed to be sensational news as it is.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25