CBarca
El Gunner
Warrior
Robespierre
Freeza
19 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:05 am

How many C’s to Cleveland need like wtf lol

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:25 am

I thought Jarrett Allen has been pretty good in a limited role, I'm surprised the Rockets didn't take him. Do Cleveland want to trade Drummond since they took Allen?

Anyway, good luck to Steve Nash trying to coach that trio lul.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:28 am

Listening to some Cleveland fans Drummond is FA this summer if they can move him they may try but he’s on a massive contract so could be difficult but no one expects him to be back after this off season.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:27 am

Deandre Jordan is ass washed boo-boo
KD-Harden is perfect
Nets need to trade Kyrie for a centre and 3&D
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:40 am

Trading Kyrie might make sense on paper, but his value is hurt by the latest shenanigans.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:23 am

Agreed, Kyrie seems completely unecesarry now.

Hell, they might have been better of sending Kyrie and keeping Allen and LeVert.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:01 pm

Lol what

Kyrie is a weirdo but he's a top player in the league. You don't trade him. His weird shenanigans also mean I doubt the Nets can get a package that's worth Kyrie's value.

Durant is not a ball dominant player if he doesn't want to be. So it's just Harden + Kyrie in terms of ball dominance. Plenty of game to share.

People said Harden + Paul wouldn't work and they were wrong. Harden + Westbrook wouldn't work and they were wrong there too (their failure in the playoffs wasn't from Westbrook and Harden not being able to coexist). Harden and Kyrie will work too
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:17 pm

Rockets failure is due to not having centers lol. It was cute until Davis had enough and went off for a bunch of 30-12. Then it was over for this tiny ball strategy.

Not sure how we can say Irving is unnecessary if the trio has not played together yet. Who knows what they can achieve. Biggest obstacle for Nets now is their own lack of professionalism, and it's not 100% guaranteed to turn into a circus.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

CBarca wrote:Lol what

Kyrie is a weirdo but he's a top player in the league. You don't trade him. His weird shenanigans also mean I doubt the Nets can get a package that's worth Kyrie's value.

Durant is not a ball dominant player if he doesn't want to be. So it's just Harden + Kyrie in terms of ball dominance. Plenty of game to share.

People said Harden + Paul wouldn't work and they were wrong. Harden + Westbrook wouldn't work and they were wrong there too (their failure in the playoffs wasn't from Westbrook and Harden not being able to coexist). Harden and Kyrie will work too

Has nothing to do with him being a weirdo. Just the makings of a championship team. Those 3 are too good even being disfunctional, even though they might not even be. But that team is unbalanced as fuck.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:26 pm

I don't think you would take both Irving and Harden if you were building a dream team. Both are at their best when they're dribbling the ball. I don't expect a trade, though.

I was thinking, a wannabe contender should trade for Nikola Vucevic, though. He's started the season really well, is on affordable 26m a season and one of the best three-point-shooting centers. The Magic have also lost Isaac and Fultz to long-term injuries, so it would be a good time to tank.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Warrior wrote:Rockets failure is due to not having centers lol. It was cute until Davis had enough and went off for a bunch of 30-12. Then it was over for this tiny ball strategy.

Not sure how we can say Irving is unnecessary if the trio has not played together yet. Who knows what they can achieve. Biggest obstacle for Nets now is their own lack of professionalism, and it's not 100% guaranteed to turn into a circus.

For Nets or just for Kyrie?

their biggest problem will clearly be finding a balance in that team with DeAndre Jordan as your one and only centre Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:39 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Qev4pvolhxb61

Not bad tbh Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:34 pm

I thought Bucks were #1 in net rating? Did Lakers pass us? I thought we were ahead by a comfortable margin
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:43 pm

probably some fake fanmade stat, CB
can't trust everything you see online these days
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:49 pm

CBarca wrote:I thought Bucks were #1 in net rating? Did Lakers pass us? I thought we were ahead by a comfortable margin

Margin of victory:

Lakers are at +11.0
Bucks at +10.7
Pacers 3rd at +6.1

Net rating
Lakers +10.95
Bucks +10.41
Pacers +6.17
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:53 am

Still remember people hating on Sexton because he didn't fit their traditional idea of a PG.

He's good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:08 am

That campazzo pass Proud

Glad to see he's finally showing his quality
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:48 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Qev4pvolhxb61

Not bad tbh Molenation[/quote]

Our boys cruising to the playoffs Proud
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Still remember people hating on Sexton because he didn't fit their traditional idea of a PG.

He's good.

Dude carried a game of 3 vs 5 lol

He was legit in college. His mentality can't be questioned at all, was always gonna force himself to become legit. An athlete at his level with that mentality will never not be good.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 pm

This forum wanted to kill me when I said a couple years back Sexton will be better than Lonzo, including former Lonzo butt boy Freeza
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 pm

Also Nets getting rekt with Kyrie, just send his ass back to Cleveland for Drummond or something
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:52 am

Hornets have the raw talent but they're being terribly coached. Their half court offense is sore on the eye Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:12 am

I mean do they? Lamelo and 50% of Gordon Hayward isn't exactly bursting at the seams with talent.

Lamelo is good tho, unlike his brother he isn't scared of contact.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:46 am

yes they do. Graham and Rozier are awesome talents too
i didn't mean championship winning talent
50% of Hayward? what does that mean?

they really only lack a good big and a good coach to be a good playoff team
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:47 pm

You and i have a very different definition of awesome lol.

Also what i meant is he's 50% of the player he was in Utah due to breaking his leg.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:14 pm

don't know how seriously to take your takes anymore because you're not invested as much anymore and don't watch the games anymore

perhaps i overstated with using the word "awesome" but they're definitely talented offensive guards, and i enjoy watching them go off individually, it's just the team results and performances could be so much better if they had a decently good coach

i didn't watch much of Utah Hayward so won't comment on that, but he is clearly a solid main man on that team. Still moves and shoots more than well enough.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next