M99
zizzle
Raptorgunner
KMD
Ali
40 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by dmize Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:16 am

edit: browsing his songs on YT, I keep finding songs I haven't listened to years. Last 1:

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 1

Post by M99 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 am

My favourite Big L song, R.I.P.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 am

also... a few good songs that should've made the album

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 am

Britain's very own, Giggs Smile

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Game's new track off R.E.D. which is one of the most anticipated,

Tyler is garbage and the hook is ... odd ( no pun intended) but it's a good track

http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-songs/game-ft-lil-wayne-tyler-the-creator-martians-vs-goblins/
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Swagg and gooner should like this.

Slaughterhouse announce Canadian tour dates:

Sept 20 - Ottawa, ON Ritual

Sept 21 - Montreal, QC Telus Theatre

Sept 22 - Toronto, On The Guvernment

Sept 23 - Oshawa, ON Status

Sept 24 - Barrie, ON (venue TBC)

Sept 26 - Winnipeg, MB Garrick Thatre

Sept 28 - Edmonton, AB Union Hall

Sept 29 - Calgary, AB The Whiskey

Sept 30 - Vancouver, BC Rickshaw Theatre
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Big Sean talking about his deepest songs. "So Much More" was my favourite from the album.

He announced that a new mixtape will be out in a month and a half. He also discusses his style and influence on the game, but he's been asked about it time and time again.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 am

R.E.D is dope!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 am

LA
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:02 am

is NO ONE AT ALL hyped because of The R.E.D. Album ?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 am

ali8775 wrote:is NO ONE AT ALL hyped because of The R.E.D. Album ?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Dmize and I have been discussing The R.E.D. Album since it first leaked over in the Music Room.

How do you rank it compared to his previous albums?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:38 am

Yep, its good stuff, we've discussing it.

ali8775 wrote:
Tyler is garbage and the hook is ... odd ( no pun intended) but it's a good track

http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-songs/game-ft-lil-wayne-tyler-the-creator-martians-vs-goblins/

I know you don't like Tyler but come on, his verse on that track was 2nd best on the album(Kendrick Lamars was better). He sounded dope over a proper beat, it shows he should stop producing.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:54 am

adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:is NO ONE AT ALL hyped because of The R.E.D. Album ?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Dmize and I have been discussing The R.E.D. Album since it first leaked over in the Music Room.

Documentary
R.E.D
L.A.X.
Doctors Advocate

thats not taking anything from his albums, they're all classics to me! (I use classic for anything 8.5+) maybe it's cuz I'v been banging it a lot recently, I'm releasing the review for it soon!

dmize wrote:Yep, its good stuff, we've discussing it.

ali8775 wrote:

I know you don't like Tyler but come on, his verse on that track was 2nd best on the album(Kendrick Lamars was better). He sounded dope over a proper beat, it shows he should stop producing.

I take it back , I gave it a few good listens, he did come correct on that track, but the beat helped him def.
I still don't like how he's still riding his fad but it's veryyy dope!

Stand out track was Speakers On Blast IMO

hey guys...if I open a hip hop site, would you go over there ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 am

ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:

Documentary
R.E.D
L.A.X.
Doctors Advocate

thats not taking anything from his albums, they're all classics to me! (I use classic for anything 8.5+) maybe it's cuz I'v been banging it a lot recently, I'm releasing the review for it soon!

dmize wrote:Yep, its good stuff, we've discussing it.

ali8775 wrote:

I take it back , I gave it a few good listens, he did come correct on that track, but the beat helped him def.
I still don't like how he's still riding his fad but it's veryyy dope!

Stand out track was Speakers On Blast IMO

hey guys...if I open a hip hop site, would you go over there ?

I'd definitely check it out. I frequent a lot of rap sites and forums so it might be something different.

On your Game list, I more or less agree. The only objection would be that I think "LAX" edges his latest effort marginally. That may change once the album sinks in a little more.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am

I'm mad interested in opening a site you know ? It'll combine everything, lyrics, news, download links for music, a section for new artists, a great interactive system like a community. I'm hoping it'll be successful.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 am

ali8775 wrote:I'm mad interested in opening a site you know ? It'll combine everything, lyrics, news, download links for music, a section for new artists, a great interactive system like a community. I'm hoping it'll be successful.

I'd be keen to play a part if you need. I think the forum would be the big incentive, since news and links would be outsourced and you're up against some well established sites.

What ones do you currently use for your rap fix?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 am

adnyana179 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I'm mad interested in opening a site you know ? It'll combine everything, lyrics, news, download links for music, a section for new artists, a great interactive system like a community. I'm hoping it'll be successful.

I'd be keen to play a part if you need. I think the forum would be the big incentive, since news and links would be outsourced and you're up against some well established sites.

would you be willing to moderate the forums? I wasn't thinking of opening one, but I'd open it if I had someone to moderate it.

We have about 10-15 sites to use for news , some people in the studio with the big names, my record label itself gets some news before it hits the stands and I'm close with some big names , also HotNewHipHop and WeGotItFirst usually get the tracks quick, ThePirateBay offer downloads for leaks earliest, I got a contact also very close to the most notorious leakers in the hip hop world
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 am

Anyone Here like Big Sean???

Or B.O.B

This song is awesome 2pac and Big L
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 am

Amareeeeeeeeeee! :bball:

Cool Kids Twisted Evil Razz
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:01 am

Chad wrote:
Anyone Here like Big Sean???
I thought you'd figure I'm a huge fan of Big Sean lol. Been following his career from day one.

"I fell asleep gettin' brain, that's a headrest" lol.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 am

ali8775 wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:

would you be willing to moderate the forums? I wasn't thinking of opening one, but I'd open it if I had someone to moderate it.

We have about 10-15 sites to use for news , some people in the studio with the big names, my record label itself gets some news before it hits the stands and I'm close with some big names , also HotNewHipHop and WeGotItFirst usually get the tracks quick, ThePirateBay offer downloads for leaks earliest, I got a contact also very close to the most notorious leakers in the hip hop world

I wouldn't mind that. A lot of the sites I read have forums that can't seem to get momentum or they need some proper oversight. You sound like you've got some good backing, so let me know when you start making them serious plans.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 am

I'm goin in on like 6-7 2001 beats, just for fun , hope to upload it soon, *bleep* up I don't have a studio here though
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 pm

ali, how did you go with those tracks?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 am

adnyana179 wrote:ali, how did you go with those tracks?

I'v done, The Next Episode, Murder Ink, Forgot About Dre, *bleep* You, The Watcher, Big Ego's so far, but this place does NOT have a single studio ffs, I need to build one.

http://www.defsounds.com/hip-hop-album-reviews/game-the-r-e-d-album/

sickkk

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:22 am

http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/news.php3?id=8499

The Game discussing an early encounter he had with Jay-Z. I know a few of us have debated this whole Jay-Z thing, I thought you might be interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/news.php3?id=8499

The Game discussing an early encounter he had with Jay-Z. I know a few of us have debated this whole Jay-Z thing, I thought you might be interested.

what a cocky freaking bastard

also, despite Game not being a vet yet, I have much respect for him after he passed the torch to Kendrick Lamar, supporting the little homie, you know?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next