Kaladin
danyjr
S
38 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 40 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Tue May 16, 2023 7:25 pm

Yeah he's 19 so he's going to improve. I think at his age he has a great balance between offensive and defensive abilities. He offers just enough in attack while keeping the back secured. Fact is he has more assists than Camavinga and Modric combined

He's so good defensively, a breath of fresh air after years of Alba.

Also...

Teenagers with most successful dribbles in La Liga this season:

- Balde: 45
- Gavi: 26
- Barrios: 15

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 16, 2023 7:33 pm

Myesyats wrote:Yeah he's 19 so he's going to improve. I think at his age he has a great balance between offensive and defensive abilities. He offers just enough in attack while keeping the back secured. Fact is he has more assists than Camavinga and Modric combined

He's so good defensively, a breath of fresh air after years of Alba.
Well if you are a cross spammer you'll naturally end up with a fair amount of assists hence why Dembele and Raphina register quite  few assists during a season. He is ok, flopped quite badly against Bayern in CL who targeted him all game long, he will ultimately be judged on how well he does against the likes of Bayern and not Espanyol. Camavinga that you just namedropped put in MoTM performances against Liverpool and City and was absolutely clutch against City last season when he was Balde's age.

It's admirable than Barca have found someone who they won't need to replace tomorrow but whenevr I've seen him I have seen nothing other than him spamming crosses to noone and his burst of speed from deep which is a great quality to have if you know what to do after that.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 16, 2023 7:51 pm

Do you have successful crosses rate stats for other LBs in top leagues.?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 21, 2023 7:42 pm

LaLiga rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2023 7:52 pm

To be fair, yeah, the Valencia defender (Mr. Choke hold) and their goalie (the one that went straight to Vini) should have seen punishment for their actions. However, Vini's red was fair. He hit the guy square in the face and there was only 1 possible end result for that action.

In fairness though, outside of those incidents, Madrid were shit minus Tchou and Courtois and ended their week from hell quite nicely.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 21, 2023 8:12 pm

Been enjoying Madrid imploding this season and Vini fighting against the entire world. There's never been a bigger clown in this league

Link: Comert kicks another ball at Vinícius to stop an attack. rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 21, 2023 9:11 pm

No surprises here, linetty making more excuses or just blatantly ignoring the racism vini suffers.

I mean try having people call you a monkey the whole game and see how you would feel, but being a white dude from Poland, I can see how it’s tough to understand that. You, however, have made zero effort in even trying to be empathetic or introspective since it’s a Madrid player we’re discussing.

The discussion we should be having is continually condemning racist chants whether they’re directed towards Dani Alves, Vini, or whoever
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2023 9:14 pm

Myesyats wrote:Been enjoying Madrid imploding this season and Vini fighting against the entire world. There's never been a bigger clown in this league

The only clowns in the league are those that are running it. Not sure if you realise but once again, a black player has been racially abused by supporters of another club and the league's position is pretty mute so far.

The PL would have already released about 20 notices, 3 anti-racism commercials and someone would have already been fined. Somehow.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 21, 2023 9:27 pm

He’s gonna come up with “well vini is the only one, how about all the other black players in the league..”
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 21, 2023 9:40 pm

Obviously the league should do something about it. What else can you say really? Its not my fault they dont react. But you cant act like Vini does and expect to be loved by away crowds, he always riles up the crowd

If this shit happens get the entire team to walk inside the dressing room mid-game instead of acting like a spastic. But your own captains dont even fuckin do anything
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 21, 2023 9:54 pm

Vini is just too young n naive... maybe hes right n pushing for the right thing, but as history shows, these things just go on, might be lessened or improved compared to the past, but its past of human nature, especially uneduated football fans some inevitably gonna be racist. So Vini has got to change his ways to adapt to the real world man, otherwise things only gonna get worst for him...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2023 9:58 pm

As a firm believer of banter, if Vini is riling you up, you remind him that Rodrygo is better. Whenever Ronaldo was being petulant, opposition fans would chant Messi's name.

But no, they, on their own free will, chose the Mono chant. Monkey. May I remind you that Eto received quite a number of those and the only club he ever riled up was Madrid so clearly this has little to do with one's ability to rile up folks.

If Tebas spent a bit less time harassing certain clubs and more time on these matters, I'm sure Spain would have a better product to sell.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 21, 2023 9:59 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Vini is just too young n naive... maybe hes right n pushing for the right thing, but as history shows, these things just go on, might be lessened or improved compared to the past, but its past of human nature, especially uneduated football fans some inevitably gonna be racist. So Vini has got to change his ways to adapt to the real world man, otherwise things only gonna get worst for him...

So basically, be a good little boy and be quiet?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 21, 2023 10:02 pm

Racism is terrible and there's nothing to forgive it.  HOWEVER, when I played sports, racism and other taunts were normal (in fact, expected)... not because it was malicious at all.  Fans and players were just trying to get into my head.  I knew that.   Once you don't respond and people realize it's a waste of energy, they lose interest.  That's been my experience and I wasn't even a pro although it was competitive and fans were present obviously.  

They made fun of my race, hair, nose, physique, mother, sister, grandma... you name it.  

There is a line there that the league should stop (like a nazi salute aka nazio, etc.).   But if it's just your typical verbal abuse, players should be prepared for it.

If you react, get rattled, get thrown out of games, etc., they'll just keep doing it. In a way, I can understand it as it worked in their minds.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 21, 2023 10:32 pm

Still the league needs to do something about it. spanish and italian football have had this crap for years. and for years players said nothing and played yet it still happens, so keeping quiet and getting on with the game isnt going to cut it. neither is a photo op of la liga president and a black diplomat, ex black player or current black player standing in front of a poster reading "say no to racism". referees have to take this seriously; monitor your crowds better, harsher penalties.

i'm all for trash talk but there are some things that should not be normalized. and tbh they aren't ; players might not react if they trust the league office to take care of things. i seriously doubt that certain football associations in certain countries would be mild mannered if certain chants were made.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 21, 2023 10:40 pm

Doc wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Been enjoying Madrid imploding this season and Vini fighting against the entire world. There's never been a bigger clown in this league

The only clowns in the league are those that are running it. Not sure if you realise but once again, a black player has been racially abused by supporters of another club and the league's position is pretty mute so far.

The PL would have already released about 20 notices, 3 anti-racism commercials and someone would have already been fined. Somehow.
This 100%

I mean I've got shit sound on my TV but I could clearly see nearly the whole stadium shouting monkey at him.

Yet again, we are blaming the victim. I am very dissapointed in our team for not walking out. This is getting ridiculous!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 21, 2023 10:50 pm

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 40 12ad2040324072c4eb40a7a4410b4fb0

cant wait to sign him

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t42978-ea-sports-la-liga-2022-23
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40