BarcaLearning
McLewis
Vibe
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bundesliga 2023/24 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bundesliga 2023/24

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:51 am

He was great with Dortmund, but he isnt close to Klopp tier. I would say that maybe he is simply a Emery type manager who's ceiling is BVB/Sevilla/Aston Villa/Villarreal etc.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. It was pretty clear to me he can't handle a bigger club when he moved to PSG until he was sacked. Then at Chelsea he did win the CL but that was more accidental and in spite of Tuchel rather than thanks to him --> sacked again. Soon - sacked by Bayern?

Who is going to get fooled for the 4th time.? I understand that PSG got fooled following his BVB stint but whoever gets fooled again and again, that's fully on them Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:43 pm

Didnt watch the game, but isnt it Upamecano being sent off two games in a row or something now? Razz Hes really a weird player... amazing at times, but too often prone to fatal mistakes...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:49 pm

I think he would’ve still been a largely respected manager at Chelsea if Boehly hadn’t sacked him and replaced the entire team with hype jobs 😂
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:41 pm

Thimmy wrote:I think he would’ve still been a largely respected manager at Chelsea if Boehly hadn’t sacked him and replaced the entire team with hype jobs 😂

I didn't follow that team closely, but I find it odd that a relatively young Champions League-winning team had to go into a full rebuild just one year after winning it all Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:42 pm

Bayern already going for Xabi Alonso rofl
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:27 pm

This looks like it may become one of the least exciting der klasikers in recent memory. Congratulations, Bayern. Better luck next time, Dortmund.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:16 pm

Adeyemi makes it 1-0 to Dortmund.

Maybe there’s a chance that I’m wrong and Bayern keeps looking this impotent in the second half as well. It’s almost as if they thought they could walk over Dortmund without getting out of second gear. If they somehow lose this match, I highly doubt they’ll win the league this season. I don’t remember the last time they didn’t win it.

My money’s still on Bayern. And with Neuer fit, I highly doubt they would’ve conceded that shot from a fairly tight angle.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:43 pm

Should be 2-0 dortmund, what a freakin save.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm

FT

Bayern 0-2 Dortmund

Bayern's first loss against Dortmund since 2019 and first home loss since 2017

Tuchel Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:11 pm

I am not very superstitious but this Kane guy might be cursed. Englands best ever striker though although some may favour towards Shearer. Tuchel is gone by end of the season anyway, no way they will continue with him. I happened to notice that Dortmunds next 8 games look brutal.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:03 pm

Tucheliban conceded the title to Leverkusen already. What a bum
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:08 am

Myesyats wrote:Tucheliban conceded the title to Leverkusen already. What a bum
will probably coach Barca next season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Tucheliban conceded the title to Leverkusen already. What a bum
will probably coach Barca next season

Nope, it's gonna be De Zerbi / Flick / Nagelsmann or some other bum that we don't expect or haven't yet heard about

Doubt they even considered  Tuchel for a minute due to his character and playing style which is totally incompatible with what Laporta wants

If I had to bet, most likely Flick.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:54 pm

LOL @ Tuchel, what a flop, LOL @ Bayern.... how did he managed to downgrade Bayern so far as to be DOMINATED by freakin Dortmund whom theyve been raping each n every encounter over the last many yrs Ive lost count. Was funny watching the likes of old Hummels n Sancho getting the better of them.... sheesh XD

And gotta say the likes of Sane has really disappointed this season... Bayern built the team around him for a long time but has proved to be effective... n moving Kimmich to RB resulting even worst with no midfield, what a joke.

So congrats to Leverkusen who surely now will win the title.

For Bayern, maybe they will offload some players this summer (hope we can land some of them although unlikely since we're broke) n buy half the Leverkusen team XD

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:14 pm

Heidenheim 3 goals from being two nil down to Bayern to win 3-2 XD God this is so embarrassing for Bayern... n basically confirmed once n for all if not already Leverkusen has the league won Very Happy

I think this is Leverkusens first league title ever?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:44 pm

Dortmund just lost 0-1 to Stuttgart as well who are level on points with Bayern. Dortmund n Leipzig both 7 pts behind n fighting for the final CL spot? Havent seen Stuttgart in yrs... anyone know anything about them? Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:52 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
I think this is Leverkusens first league title ever?

Yep, Harry Kane is so mightily powerful he defied 60 years of bundesliga history.

Tucheliban is an embarrassment, only a statement win in the CL can save him.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:31 pm

Hes confirmed to be fired in the summer anyway Razz N doesnt look like Bayern can conjour a CL run when they just lost to a team I've never heard of in the league lol...

Kanes done good though tbf, its the midfield n defense. Bayern have conceded 36 goals in 28 games which is jointed 6th best only, compared with Leverkusen's 19...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:20 pm

Anyone contact Hans, we need him in this historic moment. Unbelievable achievement for Xabi Alonso, kind of concerning he is destined to be RM manager in the future and probably soon. A little embarrassing for BVB who should've done this at least once in the past >decade
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:06 pm

Lukas Hradecky, the first Finnish captain to win top 5 league. cheers And with quinessential finnish interview on top of that. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:16 pm

Myesyats wrote:Anyone contact Hans, we need him in this historic moment. Unbelievable achievement for Xabi Alonso, kind of concerning he is destined to be RM manager in the future and probably soon. A little embarrassing for BVB who should've done this at least once in the past >decade

Dortmund haven't had a balanced team since I started following them over 10 years ago. They either excel offensively, or they have a team that's decently good, but not exceptional on both ends. The closest they got to looking fairly balanced was under Klopp when Hummels was near the peak of his powers.

Bayern look like a classic Dortmund side these days, with their offense looking strong, but their defense being very sub-par. All of the criticism seems to boil down to Tuchel, but it's not like they were much better under Nagelsmann. If you don't make the right signings, you'll fall behind the clubs that do. I don't follow Bayern regularly, but De Ligt has looked poor whenever I've watched them, and Eric Dier is even worse. I imagine Tuchel had a hand in the signing of Dier, and it hasn't made more sense over time.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:42 am

Thimmy wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Anyone contact Hans, we need him in this historic moment. Unbelievable achievement for Xabi Alonso, kind of concerning he is destined to be RM manager in the future and probably soon. A little embarrassing for BVB who should've done this at least once in the past >decade

Dortmund haven't had a balanced team since I started following them over 10 years ago. They either excel offensively, or they have a team that's decently good, but not exceptional on both ends. The closest they got to looking fairly balanced was under Klopp when Hummels was near the peak of his powers.

Bayern look like a classic Dortmund side these days, with their offense looking strong, but their defense being very sub-par. All of the criticism seems to boil down to Tuchel, but it's not like they were much better under Nagelsmann. If you don't make the right signings, you'll fall behind the clubs that do. I don't follow Bayern regularly, but De Ligt has looked poor whenever I've watched them, and Eric Dier is even worse. I imagine Tuchel had a hand in the signing of Dier, and it hasn't made more sense over time.

Seems like that was also the case with Leverkusen over the years, as in they always struck me as having a pretty decent offense but conceding plenty on the other end, too. Did you follow them this season and see what exactly has Xabi changed to make them so solid at the back yet keep their offensive prowess? Is it just picking the right players and making apt signings do you think? It does indeed seem like players such as Grimaldo, Boniface or Xhaka were key to this success story.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 am

So Bayern bring back Nagelsmann?

What a waste of time, sacking him.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:13 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Seems like that was also the case with Leverkusen over the years, as in they always struck me as having a pretty decent offense but conceding plenty on the other end, too. Did you follow them this season and see what exactly has Xabi changed to make them so solid at the back yet keep their offensive prowess? Is it just picking the right players and making apt signings do you think? It does indeed seem like players such as Grimaldo, Boniface or Xhaka were key to this success story.

I've been wanting to follow them, but I haven't had the time for it. Between following Real Madrid, both Manchester teams and occasional Dortmund matches, there's little time left for watching Leverkusen Bundesliga 2023/24 - Page 3 1f605 I also decided to start playing football recently, so I'm keeping myself occupied. It felt weird to wear leg pads again lol. They seem to restrict my movement a little bit, so I'm going to do like Jack Grealish and try playing without them when we play again tomorrow.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:54 pm

From the little I saw of Leverkusen, Alonso have got them to be solid defending, strong in midfield, n effective attacking, seems most important is they really do it all as a coherent team n with full intensity. Pretty sure Wirtz is their main guy as well as the WBs. Who would have thought though Xhaka unwanted by Arsenal would go on to do so well here Razz They favs for the Europa League now I think so should they make the final I think fans should watch that.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:03 am

Bundesliga 2023/24 - Page 3 Skjer112

I wish Xabi will have as much success as possible as a manager, but being able to sign all of your prioritized transfer targets is incredibly rare for a top club, let alone a club like Leverkusen. He may not be as lucky at his next club Bundesliga 2023/24 - Page 3 1f605
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next