halamadrid2
sportsczy
BarcaLearning
20 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

La Liga 2023/24 - Page 3 Empty Re: La Liga 2023/24

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:16 pm

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/39770693/spain-police-raid-rfef-hq-probe-saudi-super-cup-deal

Lol?

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:37 pm

Vibe wrote:Courtois, just recovered, injured again, season over.

So Lunin in CL final, how do we feel about that hmm

RM are not getting past City so nobody is worried about Lunin in the final hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:40 pm

Vinicius is getting cooked on twitter after his ‚performance’ in the interview

He really seems detached from reality

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:23 pm

Ya he's fake crying and making this racism thing up

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:24 pm

Hmm... imagining if something can stop Real from dominating the next decade, Mbappe arrival causes rift in the squad, position overlaps with Vini n Bellingham, Rodrydo unhappy warming the bench, Vini loses it n quits, Kroos n Modric finally retires, the young midfielders flops in their place... Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:28 pm

Clutch wrote:Ya he's fake crying and making this racism thing up

I am sure the Netflix doc that is being recorded about his „careeer” is completely unrelated. It will make for a very emotional scene though 😭

He is the biggest provocateur in the league
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:19 pm

Myesyats wrote:Vinicius is getting cooked on twitter after his ‚performance’ in the interview

He really seems detached from reality

Wild considering he gets racially abused even when he isn't around. I feel for him, really.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Clutch wrote:Ya he's fake crying and making this racism thing up

I am sure the Netflix doc that is being recorded about his „careeer” is completely unrelated. It will make for a very emotional scene though 😭

He is the biggest provocateur in the league
Valencia didn't even let him film in their stadium.

There is one thing telling him he is shit and booing him and it's another thing to racially abuse him or hang a black effigy on the town square. You have to differentiate between the two issues.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:27 pm

Myesyats showing his white privilege as usual
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:09 pm

Pedram wrote:Myesyats showing his white privilege as usual

I do have a gripe with his claim that „he just wants to play football” and pretending like he is blameless and all fan behavior toward him is unprovoked

Often with fans shit does get out of hand but don’t give it if you can’t take it. He does have a questionable character
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:49 pm

Exactly, he purpose asks for it n appears to enjoy it or whatever, whether he intentional started it or just retaliation, its pretty tiring n not good for the game. If he cant handle, try to not continue it?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:09 pm

:facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:11 pm

Myesyats wrote:

I do have a gripe with his claim that „he just wants to play football” and pretending like he is blameless and all fan behavior toward him is unprovoked

Often with fans shit does get out of hand but don’t give it if you can’t take it. He does have a questionable character
But he's never complained about all the other things being shouted at him. In fact he has said he loves being booed because it fuels his energy but there should be a line that can't be crossed and that's personal attacks. Every influental person in Spain are cupping their ears and pretend there isn't a racism problem in Spain. One could say just simply ignore them and they'll tire when you don't give them a reaction but it's difficult to say when you haven't walked a mile in his shoes.

If you remember it all started when he danced during a celebration against Celta I think it was and it has escalated to absurdity ever since.

Muslims are also another minority that always get abused. Just now someone calling Rudiger ISIS for posting a pic of him praying. There has to be accountability which is the only way you'll stamp out racism amongst other things
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:18 pm

No wonder these guys are broke. Throwing money around left, right and center as if money grows on trees
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:33 pm

Looks kinda fake to me tbh
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

If you remember it all started when he danced during a celebration against Celta I think it was and it has escalated to absurdity ever since.

This really does something to racists Laughing In the US grumpy old white men have always cried and birched about players spiking the football after scoring and/or dancing in the end zone.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:31 pm

As ive grown up I do find it interesting how one as a spectator risks their entire dignity to expose themselves as an inward racist, just to provoke the star of the show, which usually doesn't result in them playing worse off, for most superstars usually use that inner fire to play better.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:44 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
No wonder these guys are broke. Throwing money around left, right and center as if money grows on trees

This is so fake lmao, just look at that invoice Laughing and there's also a context note below the tweet

Honestly why is madridismo propaganda working overtime? Last week they faked Yamal's documents to make him appear 20+ y/o and now this. What will they come up with next week?

who is funding this campaign to discredit Barca?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:08 am

halamadrid2 wrote:In fact he has said he loves being booed because it fuels his energy but there should be a line that can't be crossed and that's personal attacks.

It's kind of naive to provoke every week and then cry because abuse. It's like poking a lion and then acting surprised that it leaped at you

Vini crosses a lot of boundaries too in his behavior, don't pretend like acting like a scumbag is fine unless racism. You can't just walk around being a Diego Costa and not expect shit thrown at you

That is never to say that racism should be tolerated, but Vini is a mediocre poster boy for this anti-racism campaign with his antics.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:41 am

Did Diego Costa get made fun of for his skin color? I mean jeering is fine but it's racist when you make it about skin color especially when it's done to one race. Racists get more mad about being called racist than actually doing racist acts.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:05 am

I’m still salty Yamal chose Spain. Can’t win them all I guess.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:08 am

Clutch wrote:Did Diego Costa get made fun of for his skin color? I mean jeering is fine but it's racist when you make it about skin color especially when it's done to one race. Racists get more mad about being called racist than actually doing racist acts.

I can only imagine the things that Diego Costa got called. He doesnt have as dark of a complexion but his face is pretty odd looking, I would bet he got called all sorts of things but he probably expected it coming his way given his conduct.

Vini gets abuse because he has shown it gets under his skin, and at this point it appears like a direct response to his behavior on the pitch, at least a large part of it, imho.

I don't know what enraged him last night, but he can't even contain himself during a friendly game. What did Laporte do?! He was also seen arguing after the game with the Spanish team, bro stop acting like you're fighting supervillains everywhere around you.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:13 am

Myesyats wrote:

who is funding this campaign to discredit Barca?

Barca themselves and their endless infighting hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:23 am

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:In fact he has said he loves being booed because it fuels his energy but there should be a line that can't be crossed and that's personal attacks.

It's kind of naive to provoke every week and then cry because abuse. It's like poking a lion and then acting surprised that it leaped at you

Vini crosses a lot of boundaries too in his behavior, don't pretend like acting like a scumbag is fine unless racism. You can't just walk around being a Diego Costa and not expect shit thrown at you

That is never to say that racism should be tolerated, but Vini is a mediocre poster boy for this anti-racism campaign with his antics.
How is being racially abused "poking a bear"

Vini can act how cringe he wants to on the pitch and be booed for it. That is not the issue in question here. It's the endless racial abuse he is suffering which is the problem.

Vini got booed when he was shooting at the corner flag and when he played for Castilla, there are plenty of videos on youtube if you want to look it up.

But the racial abuse only started when he became really good and started expressing himself more. Vini's antics started when he got 0 support from neither the authorities or the club. Let's not act like he had it when he came to us. This is something that is being expressed now after at least 3 years of being killed on the pitched and racially abused on the stands.

Just this last game against Osasuna, their fans sang at him to die (like they used to do to Ronaldo), our players pointed it out to the referee but he didn't mention it in his report. After a few seasons being treated like this it can break anyone.

Laughing, cupping ears, and dancing are not provocative actions and it's only mentioned as being provocative with Vini because people want to explain away him being racially abused as him "asking for it"

Nobody abused Griezmann when he did his cringe fortnite celebration in fact it was forgotten the next morning. Vini dances once and he is told to go back to his country as it is "provocative", he can't laugh at the fans when they boo him because it'll somehow justify the racial abuse.

It's incredible!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:28 am

Myesyats wrote:
Clutch wrote:Did Diego Costa get made fun of for his skin color? I mean jeering is fine but it's racist when you make it about skin color especially when it's done to one race. Racists get more mad about being called racist than actually doing racist acts.

I can only imagine the things that Diego Costa got called. He doesnt have as dark of a complexion but his face is pretty odd looking, I would bet he got called all sorts of things but he probably expected it coming his way given his conduct.

Vini gets abuse because he has shown it gets under his skin, and at this point it appears like a direct response to his behavior on the pitch, at least a large part of it, imho.

I don't know what enraged him last night, but he can't even contain himself during a friendly game. What did Laporte do?! He was also seen arguing after the game with the Spanish team, bro stop acting like you're fighting supervillains everywhere around you.

Alot of other players have gotten abused on away grounds. We have one who like Vini got abused alot on away grounds in Ronaldo. He used to shut them up with goals and his successful off field empire. But it never escalated to the point where a whole frigging stadium make monkey noises at you.

Vini this season has become alot more hot headed. Arguing endlessly about minor things especially when he isn't involved in the incidents. But I can't imagine how it has all affected him after 3 years of endless abuse. You have managers openly admitting they use dark arts to stopping him, you think the authorities would have protected him like they used to protect Messi for example who players also targeted at the start of his career. Messi got full protection feom the referees and his body guard Suarez. Vini is told to shut up and play and everything he is suffering is of his own wrong doing. At least the club is starting to support him, now it's up to him to not let players and fans get under his skin.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:45 am

I'm not tryna defend racists or anything, this is always a bad look to even argue in that vein,  but are the players throwing racist insults him because he keeps acting out on fellow players and getting away with it hmm

He is not the only player who gets abused verbally, but he is the only one who lashes out on other players because of it and it looks like even his teammates are having enough of his shtick

I would say that, if anything, he has turned more people against the good cause than in favor of it Laughing

Last edited by Myesyats on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next