Pre Season Chelsea.. Soo far????

Go down

Pre Season Chelsea.. Soo far????  Empty Pre Season Chelsea.. Soo far????

Post by Chelsea786 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Chelsea fans or Football fans who has been watching chelsea in pre-season sooooo far??? Razz

I certainly have and must say been dissapointed so far and we really need new players atleast a playmaker and dribbler/winger Laughing (Modric/Snieder and Neymar)

We did beat Wycombe but be honest even our youth team would have given them a good game if not beat them bounce

Soo far the front have not gelled or looked to have created a partnership however if there was a forward i was pleased with then it was not Torres or Drogba it was Sturridge (Hope we keep him and if no luck then loan him in January).

Our midfield is to predictable and defensive not more than one player can do a skill/dribble/trick or create spontaneously other than Benayoun. AVB needs to spend because we need players plus need depth because of injuries and African Nations.

Who will we sign?? All the rumoured signings have issues joining us albeit club or fee Sad (that was never an issue before.

PS: if we keep same players and maybe sign one player then i recommend we will finish 2/3/4 place and maybe a domestic cup

PS: just read that we need to buy an english player to meet the fifa rules so will only be able to buy one more foreign player and that is Modric pale We need to sell Rolling Eyes

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down