Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record

+25
harhar11
DRK
FennecFox7
Babun
M99
BeautifulGame
vivabarca38
Lord Hades
free_cat
JuvenelCuore
Ă–MARz
kiranr
Essien_5
FilipeFerreira
The BoyWonder
EarlyPrototype
guest7
Turok_TTZ
StevieRayVaughan
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Khaled
InterMalia
everest1
emassy
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record - Page 3 Empty Re: Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Yeah I was being sarcastic about the last part but I think Sanchez is a better dribbler, CR adapted his game to score alot of goals and get into dangerous positions where there is not much space which hes not great at dribbling in, he's a world class dribbler in open space though no question, but I think Sanchez is still a superior over all dribbler.
Different styles though, CR just wants to beat his man and cross or shoot. Trust me he can dribble in tight spaces though that's not his thing.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record - Page 3 Empty Re: Why alexis sanchez may be regarded as the ronaldo of barca,but will never go near the portuguese's record

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:34 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Wasn't there a thread on here like one or two days ago claiming Alexis is a huge bust and a terrible player?

It's in the RB section now. Very Happy

Got it, thanks. Let me go wander over there for a spell.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Its not proven yet but sanchez is better footballer than ronaldo. i honestly dont know how ronaldo is way better than sanchez must be explanation. only explanation by cr fans is "Ronaldo scores more"

in easy matches ronaldo may be better but in though matches sanchez is better than ronaldo he keeps the ball better and dribbles better in tight spaces, presses better works better
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Sanchez aint got shit on Ronaldo. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm

billionmillion wrote:Its not proven yet but sanchez is better footballer than ronaldo. i honestly dont know how ronaldo is way better than sanchez must be explanation. only explanation by cr fans is "Ronaldo scores more"

in easy matches ronaldo may be better but in though matches sanchez is better than ronaldo he keeps the ball better and dribbles better in tight spaces, presses better works better
Please, for goodness sake, just stop posting.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Sanchez scores two vs Rayo:

Herp derp Sanchez is better than Ronaldo. LOL
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Alexis <3
won't compare him with anyplayer rightnow.. its too early.. but he's still young.. I'm sure he'll play a very important role ib the next part of the season.. he needs time ( the injury was the reason he waited until now to shine).. lets wait and see what he can do in the Classico... he was great in 2-2 draw at Bernabeu (Super Cup) in August.. hope he plays even better this time...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Sanchez scores two vs Rayo:

apart from billion, none of us are saying that sanchez is better than ronaldo, we are just saying that he is better at dribbling and I don't think that is such a ridiculous statement..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 pm

harhar11 wrote:

apart from billion, none of us are saying that sanchez is better than ronaldo, we are just saying that he is better at dribbling and I don't think that is such a ridiculous statement..
I guess their a bit close in that aspect lol but that's about it for now.
Sanchez is only 22 and can improve but I doubt he will become the goalscorer like ronaldo is.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Alexis <3
won't compare him with anyplayer rightnow.. its too early.. but he's still young.. I'm sure he'll play a very important role ib the next part of the season.. he needs time ( the injury was the reason he waited until now to shine).. lets wait and see what he can do in the Classico... he was great in 2-2 draw at Bernabeu (Super Cup) in August.. hope he plays even better this time...
Thumbs up

Sanchez is going to provide the width we lacked and now Cesc and Iniesta are back from injury we can go back to business as usual (aka manita at the bernabeu Twisted Evil) well maybe that's a little ambitious eco smile

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Keep underrating cristiano and then say he's overrated.

I understand why you Barca fans act like this, you are afraid of the only player in the world that is as good as messi skillwise, and you are afraid he ever robs messi of a ballon dor, or if he robs messi of the number 1 title, so you keep underrating the only player you are afraid of.

And to make it seem like you are not biased, you overrate players like Higuain and Benz, and put Ronaldo on the same level as them, because you know they are nowhere near messi.

Just like some Real Madrid fans say that Messi only scores because of Xavi + Iniesta. Or like you used to say Ronaldo only shattered records in England coz defence was shit. Turns out, defence in Spain is even shittier.

Comparing this guy to Ronaldo is *bleep* disgrace.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 pm

harhar11 wrote:

I'm sorry, do actually expect people to argue why they think Ronaldo is better than Sanchez? Shocked
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 pm

stunt wrote:

Just like some Real Madrid fans say that Messi only scores because of Xavi + Iniesta. Or like you used to say Ronaldo only shattered records in England coz defence was shit. Turns out, defence in Spain is even shittier.
Messi scored back to back hat tricks without xaviesta playing Laughing :facepalm:

Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Messi scored back to back hat tricks without xaviesta playing Laughing :facepalm:

Spoiler:

How about getting some reading skills? I said some Real Madrid fans say that, not that I believe it.

And you sound awfully defensive of messi, even though I did no insult to him.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:48 pm

stunt wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Spoiler:

How about getting some reading skills? I said some Real Madrid fans say that, not that I believe it.

And you sound awfully defensive of messi, even though I did no insult to him.
I was saying it sarcastically Smile hence the lol smiley and facepalm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum