ss_lazio
rsinatra
RealGunner
Ganso
Catracho
35 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 3 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 pm

actually Hulk plays both meias, Neymar and Robinho both occupy them.

Robinho > Hulk. 22 goals in the GREAT Portuguese League?? smh.

in other news,

Jadson's agent (Marcelo Robalinho) is saying he just finished an international transfer, but can't announce the player's name yet. His Think Ball agency has many other important clients like Mariano (Flu), Douglas (Grêmio), Felipe (Fla), Liédson/Chicão (Corinthians), etc...

But out of these only Douglas and Jadson have been linked to other teams (Corinthians and Atlético Mineiro respectively), but they denied already that Douglas will leave Grêmio.

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 3 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 am

Ciro has finally arrived at Fluminense.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 am

Fred, Ciro, Conca

Thats ugly, real ugly.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 am

Juan Manuel Martínez (Burrito Martínez) from Vélez is about to join Grêmio, Grêmio is his first option.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Brazil U-20 Provisional squad

Goalkeepers:
Aleksander – Avaí
César – Flamengo
Gabriel – Cruzeiro

Central defenders:
Bruno Uvini – São Paulo
Frauches – Flamengo
Juan – Internacional
Romário – Internacional

Full-backs:
Alex Sandro – Santos
Danilo – Santos
Gabriel Silva – Palmeiras
Galhardo – Flamengo
Allan – Vasco (full-back/defensive midfielder)

Midfielders:
Casemiro – São Paulo
Fernando – Grêmio
Alan Patrick – Santos
Dudu – Cruzeiro
Felipe Anderson – Santos
Oscar – Internacional
Philippe Coutinho – Internazionale (Italy)
Roni – Criciúma

Strikers:
Diego Maurício – Flamengo
Henrique – São Paulo
Negueba – Flamengo
Roberto Firmino – Hoffenhein (Germany)
Willian – São Paulo
Sebá – Cruzeiro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

it would've been nice to see lucas and neymar there too.. well not for santos and sao paulo who'll already be without them the entire july month.. but still..!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

well, they need to rest. They'll be fresh out of Copa America.

Hopefully Coutinho can hold his own and our U-17 looked good Cool

Adryan and Lucas Piazon have showed their promise while Ademilson with the surprise 2 goals and Wallace with that Maicon-esque screamer.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 am

Santos champions of South America once again. congrats.

This Brazil domination Cool
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Catracho wrote:actually Hulk plays both meias, Neymar and Robinho both occupy them.

Robinho > Hulk. 22 goals in the GREAT Portuguese League?? smh.

That would work if he didnt own the Europa League just as bad.

Not saying he should of been called, or even Hulk is better then Robinho..just sayin'
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

guarin and falcao performed better,hulk was ok in EL imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Ganso wrote:guarin and falcao performed better,hulk was ok in EL imo

Well I didnt say he was their best player in the EL, Falcao simply has to take that title.

But what my point was, its not like he just owned the Portuguese league and nothing else. He has proven himself against teams in the EL, heck even the CL the season before.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 pm

he didn't do much in the CL 2 seasons ago imo. He was neutralized when he faced the good teams.

yea Hulk did it against almight Villareal and Braga.. its the EL. Hulk needs to move to a bigger league. once he can prove he can do it against the Milans and Man Untds.. then he will start within e selecao.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 am

Catracho wrote:he didn't do much in the CL 2 seasons ago imo. He was neutralized when he faced the good teams.

yea Hulk did it against almight Villareal and Braga.. its the EL. Hulk needs to move to a bigger league. once he can prove he can do it against the Milans and Man Untds.. then he will start within e selecao.

Dont agree.

Destroyed Atletico, who went on to win the Europa League.

Didnt destroy Manchester Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal in the games but he made all those defenders panic and caused them ALOT of problems.

Almightly Villareal? Are they not a credible team now? Benfica? Also not credible?

Finally though. What your saying doesn't really sit well with me, it doesn't make sense. Because by that, then Nilmar has no place then? Luis Fabiano had no place? I mean, they play for Villareal/played for Sevilla, didnt do anything against the best teams in La Liga...only everyone else.

How come players from worse clubs and worse league (Andre Santos, Jadson) can play but Hulk cannot?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 am

are Nilmar or Luis Fabiano on the team?? Nope.

Did they win anything while they were with E Selecao... nope.

Did I say I approved of Andre Santos and Jadson on the NT...nope

Jadson is a mystery imo, while Andre Santos is the best LB available after Adriano and Marcelo for Brazil. Don't have much of a choice tbh, but we do have a choice at Hulk's position, and until I see him in a bigger league against the big boys.. then enjoy that couch.

I don't fine Benfica credible compared to a Real Madrid or Barcelona. imo.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

Catracho wrote:are Nilmar or Luis Fabiano on the team?? Nope.

Did they win anything while they were with E Selecao... nope.

Did I say I approved of Andre Santos and Jadson on the NT...nope

Jadson is a mystery imo, while Andre Santos is the best LB available after Adriano and Marcelo for Brazil. Don't have much of a choice tbh, but we do have a choice at Hulk's position, and until I see him in a bigger league against the big boys.. then enjoy that couch.

I don't fine Benfica credible compared to a Real Madrid or Barcelona. imo.

Obviously not now, but they were and didnt they do a superb job? I think they clearly did.

Not winning was their fault? I thought this was a team sport? Those two are as close to blameless as it gets.

You dont approve of Andre Santos? Why not? He is a good defender.

And also Luisao, dont approve of him?

Dont ever understand the obsession of what league guys play in. Just watch what they do and who they do it against. Hulk playing for Milan doesnt make him a better player, owning Siena isnt anymore impressive then owning Setubal.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 am

Him playing at Milan secures him with a more competitive environment. He's guaranteed playing the likes of Juve, Roma, Inter, Lazio, Napoli.. instead of playing Braga? Benfica? Pacos? Academia do Coimbra?

Andres Santos is a good defender, but a 50-50 attacker. He comes up yea.. but his crosses arent on point most of the time or he doesn't really do anything when he goes up.. and his defending is good, but I'd rather have Marcelo, but his lack of commitment has put him on Mano's bad side.

Luis Fabiano and Nilmar were never dominant, compared to players of year's past that have played for E Selecao. playing for Sevilla was eh.. but at that time we didn't have any other strikers, while Nilmar wasn't particularly on his best form at Villareal, compared to him at O Colorado.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Juve, Roma, Inter, Lazio, Napoli?

Benfica are probably better then the current Juve side.

Also, this season he has played Villareal, Atletico, CSKA, Spartak and Sevilla. Lets not pretend those Italian teams are miles ahead of these 5 because they certainty are not.

Why name Pacos and Coimbra like I cant name Siena and Samp?

Yeah, Andre Santos isnt elite going forward...but he is a fullback, he should be able to defend and he can. I would love to see Marcelo against Robben in that friendly, or Lavezz/Aguero/Tevez/Di Maria in the Copa.

Yeah, also about Fabiano. Winning he Copa in 04 doesnt count by the way?

They not "dominant"? Maybe this is people problem, comparing them to the past. They are what they are, very good players and the best you had. Dont matter who they play for, they did a great job, check the stats or watch the games and people know that.

Also, you saying compared to players of the past. Is Ronaldo and Romario the only strikers worthy? Edmundo played 50 games, both Nilmar and Fabiano have superior goalscoring records, its not even close. Then Bebeto, I feel was better then both but its pretty close between he and Fabiano. Fabiano could be seen as better actually.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Luis Fabiano didn't do anything in 04 though lol. Yea he started all the games.. but he only scored 2 goals.. lmao. Also he was playing at Sao Paulo on good form at the time, one he left for Porto, he flopped hard. He was never good enough for E Selecao, still isn't imo.

Yea you can name Siena and Sampdoria because Liga Sagres doesn't have any teams outside of Benfica and Braga who are quality and give Porto games.

and I think Marcelo is the best LB available for Brazil. Had a great great season with Real Madrid. I'm pretty sure he would be able to hold his own against Robben.

You do know Edmundo in Brazil is known as a flop right? lol.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Well, he started all the games and we won the Copa...you said he won nothing with Brazil.

He was never good enough? Wow.....dont know what kind of unrealistic standards you have to be honest. Brazil have had worse strikers then him playing for a pretty long time...heck, you have Fred right now lol

Fabiano, 28 goals in 43 for Brazil...never good enough? really?

It seems you have to play for a giant or a Brazilian team to be deemed good enough..makes no sense.

Yeah, so what Portugal only has two teams?..I named others he has played against just this season which you seem to be ignoring which are clearly on a similar level to Serie A.

Who cares what Edmundo is known as, fact is, he played games, why cant others?

You have some kind of thing about players being "good enough" or "not good enough" to wear the shirt...well Edmundo wore it, why cant other guys?

And yeah, Marcelo cant defend, I doubt he hold his own vs Robben. He has gotten better, but not defensively. Affelay took him to the cleaners within minutes of being on the pitch...what would Robben do to him?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 pm

cmon now,luis fabiano was a beast
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:37 am

European state of mind.

Fabiano 28 goals... and won what??? Choked at World Cup? oh okay. He's good for friendlies and second rate comps like Confederations Cup. don't make me laugh.

Fresh Affelay > Tired Marcelo. bro... you serious.. lmao full of lulz dat last comment.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Yeah, "European state of mind", nothing to do with that fact he might actually be quite good at football.

Whatever dude. You seem to have some ultra level of high expectation, dont know where it comes from.

Your blaming tiredness on Marcelo getting owned....because there will never be a situation where in the Copa where a fresh player comes on and attacks him?

Oh wait, thats very likely to happen.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm

your gonna try to compare a Fresh Afellay to... a fresh Ortigoza or Chourio???

lol good one.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Or a fresh Tevez..or a fresh Aguero...or a fresh Cristian Rodríguez....I could go on but whatever, im sure your right, Marcelo is a renowned defensive stopper.

We can ignore all the evidence to the contrary if you like.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:51 am

comparing a forward to a winger.

oh yea. Christian Rodriguez is definately at the same level of Afellay...

the lulz.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 am

Yeah, because Tevez, Aguero never ever go 1 v 1 with fullbacks...not ever......

C-Rod doesnt have to be at the level of Afellay to own Marcelo..which is actually another point....all Afellay did it is face him up, stop the ball and then accelerate...and he still got owned.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next