lenear1030
Ali
Jay29
Raptorgunner
REWB
Arsenalfaithfull
11 posters

Go down

"Arsenal Linked With Wigan Athletic Midfielder James McCarthy" Empty "Arsenal Linked With Wigan Athletic Midfielder James McCarthy"

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

This is me venting out the fumes yet again.
Is anyone else having anxiety attacks over the lack of business that’s been going on around this time of the month? In one hand I get the feeling (and I dearly hope this is the case) that we are going on about our business on the down low so than other clubs do no come sniffing. On the other hand I am starting to get really nervous about our board thinking that we are good enough to take on the league with the squad that we have at the moment.
You know it’s sad when the first thing you do after waking up , is that you open up the laptop and hope to see any of transfer rumors –ANY FREAKING RUMOURS WILL DO(doesn’t even have to be any substantial news regarding transfers).What’s worse, I find it very depressing to see even the most reputable gooner bloggers are being content and "looking forward" to us being linked to mediocre players (no offence to those who rate players like Jagielka, Dann...), touting them to be an instant success in our team. Any decent players that we are linked with (never mind any world class players) either snub us or go elsewhere due to us being out bided. Btw i am still pulling my hair over Vidal being sold for 10 million!!!!
After really watching the team perform during the friendlies without the red-and -white tinted glasses, I have come to the conclusion that we are simply not good enough to compete for titles. Title winning sides do not have Gibbs as their starting LB, with a perma crock Traore as the backup. And the fact that most of us- including myself, are banking on other teams not improving their squad to indicate that we okay for the season speaks volumes on how we truly rate our team.

"ooh we will be okay because Man UTD are just as bad"
vs
"we are okay for this season because our squad can take on any one in europe"
.... which one sounds more assuring to you guys?

I am just getting frustrated with this level of complacency our board (including Wenger) is showing towards just getting away with the bare minimum. By no means do I expect us to spend like Man city, nor do I want us to take the Liverpool route and spend a shitload on more shit. But ffs at least patch the holes in the team (something that they addressed to take care of btw... ). Selling players, and not replacing them = not progressing... I dont think this is rocket science.

kljsdfklhsdafksdhfdjksj
the end.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

"Arsenal Linked With Wigan Athletic Midfielder James McCarthy" Empty Re: "Arsenal Linked With Wigan Athletic Midfielder James McCarthy"

Post by REWB Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm

looooooool oky oky oky, you know me i hate overrated english players, but let me say this James McCarthy is actually a decent player, have you seen him play? he is very talented i wouldn't mind him at arsenal. but yeah i agree with most of your post.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Arsenal Linked With Wigan Athletic Midfielder James McCarthy" Empty Re: "Arsenal Linked With Wigan Athletic Midfielder James McCarthy"

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Dont believe the papers, we all know Wenger has no interest in English players. But then again really I would not mind him. but the papers were saying we have signed Samba and Cahil and their mangers said Arsenal has not made any bids for either player.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:00 pm

I just cringed and vomited a little after reading the words James McCarthy, Cesc Fabregas and REPLACEMENT in the same freakin sentence.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:03 pm

omg and i totally agree with vidal, WOOOOW juva for frakking 10mill!!!!!!, a team that is not even in the CL and we missed that opportunity. i really think wenger doesn't see that we need a dm.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Good things come to those who wait.

One thing I find laughable about some of the fans' frustrations is that they seemingly believe Wenger and the board are just sitting there doing nothing. If you truly believe that Wenger is happy with his squad and doesn't want to strengthen it then you, I'm afraid, are wrong.

I know people are worried and whatnot but I find the lack of patience extremely irksome. Just one look at the current market should tell you all you need to know: unless you have a hell of a lot of cash to spend, every single team in the world is being careful.

Case in point, United and Liverpool pay some grossly inflated fees for a few players since they have money to blow, while everyone else in the Premier League either have only made one decent move or no moves at all.

Don't confuse caution in the market with complacency and not wanting to spend. Wenger says time and again that he wants to strengthen the squad and even recently said a defender is his top priority. Now that may not be too reassuring to us cynical people but the truth is that he's looking for players and has targets in mind. The problem is the inflated fees. Arsenal are never going to pay £17,000,000 for Cahill or £20,000,000 for Jagielka or even £10,000,000 for Scott Dann.

Then you have to consider that Arsenal are still trying to get rid of some players, sort of the futures of a couple more and are in the midst of their pre-season. Wenger even said that he can't do business if the future's of some of his players are uncertain.

Basically, Wenger wants to spend and strengthen, but at the moment his hands are tied. We, the fans, just need to be patient.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Where is the ambition man? Arsenal is a team located in London, with one of the biggest followings and brand in the world today. And yet we are fighting to convince players like joes campbell to come join us and forget what Fiorentina are offering! How does this make sense?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:I just cringed and vomited a little after reading the words James McCarthy, Cesc Fabregas and REPLACEMENT in the same freakin sentence.

nah mccarthy is more of a DM to replace song which would do me fine.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Good things come to those who wait.

One thing I find laughable about some of the fans' frustrations is that they seemingly believe Wenger and the board are just sitting there doing nothing. If you truly believe that Wenger is happy with his squad and doesn't want to strengthen it then you, I'm afraid, are wrong.

I know people are worried and whatnot but I find the lack of patience extremely irksome. Just one look at the current market should tell you all you need to know: unless you have a hell of a lot of cash to spend, every single team in the world is being careful.

Case in point, United and Liverpool pay some grossly inflated fees for a few players since they have money to blow, while everyone else in the Premier League either have only made one decent move or no moves at all.

Don't confuse caution in the market with complacency and not wanting to spend. Wenger says time and again that he wants to strengthen the squad and even recently said a defender is his top priority. Now that may not be too reassuring to us cynical people but the truth is that he's looking for players and has targets in mind. The problem is the inflated fees. Arsenal are never going to pay £17,000,000 for Cahill or £20,000,000 for Jagielka or even £10,000,000 for Scott Dann.

Then you have to consider that Arsenal are still trying to get rid of some players, sort of the futures of a couple more and are in the midst of their pre-season. Wenger even said that he can't do business if the future's of some of his players are uncertain.

Basically, Wenger wants to spend and strengthen, but at the moment his hands are tied. We, the fans, just need to be patient.

Look while I agree with what you are saying for the most part, I still feel that the pricing of players have gone up and at best will remain stagnant in that plateau. Contrary to the popular beliefs, this has not been our motto in the past. Now i am no economics major, but if we were not hesitant, and could well afford to spend 10 million back in year 2000, we should have no problem paying 20mil (give or take) for half decent players now (given that our teams income has sky rocketed)! What stopped wenger from not spending 11 million on Henry, knowing that just 12- 13 years back Napoli bought Maradona for 5 mil? Prices of players in general have gone up and will not drop down.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Look while I agree with what you are saying for the most part, I still feel that the pricing of players have gone up and at best will remain stagnant in that plateau. Contrary to the popular beliefs, this has not been our motto in the past. Now i am no economics major, but if we were not hesitant, and could well afford to spend 10 million back in year 2000, we should have no problem paying 20mil (give or take) for half decent players now (given that our teams income has sky rocketed)! What stopped wenger from not spending 11 million on Henry, knowing that just 12- 13 years back Napoli bought Maradona for 5 mil? Prices of players in general have gone up and will not drop down.

Something called the Emirates Stadium and £400,000,000 worth of debt might be your answer.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm

bro you are TOO pessimistic !
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Look while I agree with what you are saying for the most part, I still feel that the pricing of players have gone up and at best will remain stagnant in that plateau. Contrary to the popular beliefs, this has not been our motto in the past. Now i am no economics major, but if we were not hesitant, and could well afford to spend 10 million back in year 2000, we should have no problem paying 20mil (give or take) for half decent players now (given that our teams income has sky rocketed)! What stopped wenger from not spending 11 million on Henry, knowing that just 12- 13 years back Napoli bought Maradona for 5 mil? Prices of players in general have gone up and will not drop down.

Something called the Emirates Stadium and £400,000,000 worth of debt might be your answer.

the ol' stadium excuse.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:

the ol' stadium excuse.

It's undeniable that the stadium has changed how the club operates in the transfer market. You only have to look at previous windows since we moved stadiums to see that.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Don't judge the team so harshly before the season starts. One year ago people said Gibbs was better than Clichy. Djourou was the worst defender on our team. We "needed" another goalkeeper, and Fabianski was the worst GK on the planet. Oh, and we were perfectly fine with striking options because Chamakh was scoring freely and everybody rated him. See what I'm saying? We won't know anything for sure until several weeks into the season. There is so much potential in what we have that it would be unwise to rule out anybody having a good season at this stage of the campaign.

To put things into perspective: remember when Flamini, Gilberto and Diarra all left a few years ago and weren't replaced? Remember when we had Silvestre at CB? We are better off now than we've been in a while IMO, and we got pretty damned close to winning something last year, so let's just be optimistic.

I do agree with you though that we shouldn't look at players like Jagielka, Cahill and Samba and immediately say "now THAT'S what we've been missing." Unfortunately, there are not many undisputed, top-quality defenders on the market right now. Arsene is doing all he can.

Last edited by Eman on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 pm

I do agree with you though that we shouldn't look at players like Jagielka, Cahill and Samba and immediately say "now THAT'S what we've been missing." Unfortunately, there are not many undisputed, top-quality defenders on the market right now. Arsene is doing all he can.

Most of that is media-driven, I believe. The media harps on about how good Cahill and Jagielka are and says they're the answer to our problems. A lot of fans have just gone with it.

You are spot on, though. Judging the squad now would be foolish, since we can never be sure who will step-up next season. Last year we had the likes of Fabiasnki and Djourou make significant improvements, Wilshere broke into the first team and Nasri and Walcott both raised their games.

At that time, people were all saying that Fabiasnki had to be sold, Djourou wouldn't make it, Wilshere had to go on loan and Walcott needed to find a brain.

If the squad gets its confidence back then it can compete again. All I really want Wenger to do is sign a left back and promote Bartley and Lansbury to replace Squillaci and Denilson.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 pm

James McCarthy is an excellent young player..of course not on the same patch as Cesc, but still an excellent player for his age...

I get the feeling that most Arsenal fans, over time, have inherited Wenger's anti British policy and get disgusted when being linked with English players simply because of their nationality, without acknowledging that a solid British core is key for long term success of an English club in both domestic league and CL.

Man United have proved it for over 25 years and Ferguson has preferred to spend 16M on Young with a year on his contract after his worst season for Villa, instead of for example NZogbia who is younger at almost half the price and wages....and don't tell me Fergie is stupid for that. He knows the importance of having a British core in success and continuity (hence buying mostly British)

Same goes with Chelsea and the massive roles that Terry and Lampard have played in their success of past few years...and if you notice it well, it's their foreign players who sulk when things going well and that's where a strong British core shows it strength.

I made a topic in United's section about this whole Anti-English thing going on here ... and Arsenal fans, have inherited Wenger's dislike of buying English IMO, when it's exactly what they LACK in your team, and especially with a great British core of Wilshere/Ramsey, you are a couple of those players away from ultimate greatness...Fact is, British players care more about the club, and don't whore themselves around when Barca/Real Madrid come sniffing

English players would be rated more highly if they didn't have boring last names ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 pm

While I do agree with what you're saying, I should point out that Wenger isn't anti-Brtish. He just doesn't like paying over-inflated fees for players which, unfortunately, you have to do to get English players these days. Even if the player he wants is French he still won't pay over the odds.

It's a shame though because it's looking increasingly unlikely that some of our English youngsters aren't going to be given chances. Squillaci is still here while Wenger is still undecided on what to do with Bartley, who deserves a chance after impressing at Rangers. Lansbury could be sold, even though he's better than Denilson and is a hard working player.

And there seems to be another influx of foreign youth. While I'm not against having good players in our academy, I am concerned that all these foreign kids are blocking the routes of the English kids.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 am

I understand your point of view and of course agree with English players being over-inflated. And I share your thoughts about preferring the talent coming from the academy to be English. I must admit, back in April, when we were playing you lot and we had to throw Robinson of 17 year old at LB because of injuries, and seeing how well he coped with Walcott, I felt greatly happy inside. Even if it was only one game, but seeing an English talent, representing an English club brought an smile to my face. I felt like we could have a Scouse Maldini in the making, etc.

I don't say English players are always 100% more committed and loyal, After all...2 of our 3 best Academy players of 90s (Macca and Owen) both lied to the fans and ditched us for next to nothing for Real Madrid. But comparatively, I think them being vocal, and understanding the pride and importance of wearing the shirt more than foreign players will come very useful when it isn't all going well. Maybe I am being naive, but I don't trust Foreign players much after Alonso jumped the ship at the first opportunity that Madrid came along with twice the wage offer, AFTER SEEING US ABSOLUTELY RAPE THEM INSIDE OUT. I don't buy into his excuses, He saw an opportunity to go back to his home, with a newly born son, and much higher wages at lower tax rate, and he even handed in a transfer request for that. That killed my faith in 'em. Of course you can never please everybody...but seeing Gerrard ignoring Torres in goal celebrations and Carragher shouting at him for not running down the channel to chase a throughball when we lost 2-0 @ Goodison, just confirmed my thoughts that local and English boys simply care more about the club.

Of course you can not please every body. When we had 6 Spanish internationals representing our club in their Confed. 2009 cup we were criticized for not caring about English talent and turning into Spain NT, now the same media that blasted us for being Anti-English..is blasting us for trying to get a British core. No one can blame Wenger. He is French and by nature he prefers a French environment around him. The same way Houllier preferred one, or Benitez preferred a Spanish one, or Ferguson has shown preference to work with British players over the years. It's just natural, all about getting the right balance and making sure, when you are building a team around a player or just building a team, the important figures are stable and committed to the plan.

Since Premier League has been funded, it has been won by Manchester United, Blackburn, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Blackburn title winning side mostly consisted of British players, despite the manager asking his chairman to sign a certain french man and recieved "Who needs Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood" in answer.

Manchester United have been the same, thought they became a little less British in 2000 (and that rebuilding took a while from 2003-2007), but recent captures of Young and Jones shows that Fergie wants to leave his legacy again with British players. Their trust in British academy players have provided them with a lot of quality and cover over the years (Nevilles, Schoes, Giggs, Becks, Fletcher, Brown, O'Shea etc) and IMO, those players would not have stayed for so long and be satisfied with being left out once in a while if they weren't British and didn't have a deep understanding of what Manchester United means.

Arsene's best Arsenal team, had an amazing, defense. Likes of Dixon, Adams, Seaman, all great players with great character and strong personality. All committed to Arsenal, and His trophy winning habit started to fade away as he started to look away from English talent. I am not saying, it's the only reason for it, but just another contributing factor. Also, with all due respect to Henry, as I loved watching him as a player, I believe if he was English, he would have stayed and retired with Arsenal instead of trying to win the CL with another team.

In summary, Yes. British players require inflated fees. But in long term, they have advantages that could potentially outweigh the initial big fee scare. Most of them come at lower wages than their foreign equivalents (at least ones I know at my club), They are more likely stay with the club through thick and thin, and if they settle and become a success, then the reward is very very very long term and great that makes people forget that initial fee paid for them. The clearest example was 60M pounds a decade ago (what is it in today's inflation?) paid for Rooney and Ferdinand, or 11M for Lampard in 2001. I am sure those fees were deemed as Unbelievable and totally OTT, but who's having the last laugh now?

Yes, you guessed it right

"Arsenal Linked With Wigan Athletic Midfielder James McCarthy" Alex-ferguson-laughing-cropped

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 am

I understand your point of view and of course agree with English players being over-inflated. And I share your thoughts about preferring the talent coming from the academy to be English. I must admit, back in April, when we were playing you lot and we had to throw Robinson of 17 year old at LB because of injuries, and seeing how well he coped with Walcott, I felt greatly happy inside. Even if it was only one game, but seeing an English talent, representing an English club brought an smile to my face. I felt like we could have a Scouse Maldini in the making, etc.

I just feel more attatched to the English lads that come from our academy. That's not to say I don't like some of the foreign kids - I absolutley love Szczesny - but I feel more pride when I watch someone like Wilshere play.

I don't say English players are always 100% more committed and loyal, After all...2 of our 3 best Academy players of 90s (Macca and Owen) both lied to the fans and ditched us for next to nothing for Real Madrid.

Ashley Cole is another example of this.

Maybe I am being naive, but I don't trust Foreign players much after Alonso jumped the ship at the first opportunity that Madrid came along with twice the wage offer, AFTER SEEING US ABSOLUTELY RAPE THEM INSIDE OUT. I don't buy into his excuses, He saw an opportunity to go back to his home, with a newly born son, and much higher wages at lower tax rate, and he even handed in a transfer request for that. That killed my faith in 'em.

I see where you're coming from. We've had our fair share of players leaving for foreign teams for similar reasons. Mathieu Flamini didn't want to try and win trophies with Arsenal and instead sodded off to Milan. Granted he's actually won something there now, but all the same, the team he was a part of was on the brink of good things.

Of course you can never please everybody...but seeing Gerrard ignoring Torres in goal celebrations and Carragher shouting at him for not running down the channel to chase a throughball when we lost 2-0 @ Goodison, just confirmed my thoughts that local and English boys simply care more about the club.

Reminds me when we had Sol Campbell back for six months. He showed more passion in that time than half our squad.

In summary, Yes. British players require inflated fees. But in long term, they have advantages that could potentially outweigh the initial big fee scare. Most of them come at lower wages than their foreign equivalents (at least ones I know at my club), They are more likely stay with the club through thick and thin, and if they settle and become a success, then the reward is very very very long term and great that makes people forget that initial fee paid for them. The clearest example was 60M pounds a decade ago (what is it in today's inflation?) paid for Rooney and Ferdinand, or 11M for Lampard in 2001. I am sure those fees were deemed as Unbelievable and totally OTT, but who's having the last laugh now?

Right now, we don't really have a position that needs filling by an expensive signing. I'm not totally against spending that little bit extra to get British talent; we did, after all, spend £12,000,000 on a 17 year old Walcott. So it's not like the club doesn't have previous.

However, when I look at our defence I see three good central defenders that are just as good, if not better than, Cahill and Jagielka. It's for this reason that I don't think splashing the cash them wouldn't be that wise of an investment, even if it is proven that to win the title you need an English core.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 am

Sepi....that was ... beautiful :'(

Also, if a player if actually a follower of the club he can prefer to stay there ex: Jenkinson, Chamakh, RVP, Vermaelen, Sagna were all Arsenal fans as children and I THINK we might see RVP retire here at Arsenal. Walcott absolutely loves Arsenal despite being a Liverpool fan so that kinda brings up your point about the Englishness
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Nothing wrong with signing brits, it just the price. For example we signed koscielny and vermaelen for like 10 mill each. Compare that to what cahill, lescott and jagielka cost Laughing

If djourou was English he would be worth 15 million lmao Very Happy
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Sepi wrote:James McCarthy is an excellent young player..of course not on the same patch as Cesc, but still an excellent player for his age...

I get the feeling that most Arsenal fans, over time, have inherited Wenger's anti British policy and get disgusted when being linked with English players simply because of their nationality, without acknowledging that a solid British core is key for long term success of an English club in both domestic league and CL.

Man United have proved it for over 25 years and Ferguson has preferred to spend 16M on Young with a year on his contract after his worst season for Villa, instead of for example NZogbia who is younger at almost half the price and wages....and don't tell me Fergie is stupid for that. He knows the importance of having a British core in success and continuity (hence buying mostly British)

Same goes with Chelsea and the massive roles that Terry and Lampard have played in their success of past few years...and if you notice it well, it's their foreign players who sulk when things going well and that's where a strong British core shows it strength.

I made a topic in United's section about this whole Anti-English thing going on here ... and Arsenal fans, have inherited Wenger's dislike of buying English IMO, when it's exactly what they LACK in your team, and especially with a great British core of Wilshere/Ramsey, you are a couple of those players away from ultimate greatness...Fact is, British players care more about the club, and don't whore themselves around when Barca/Real Madrid come sniffing

English players would be rated more highly if they didn't have boring last names ....

I had written an article on the VERY same thing :/

Guess no one read it... Sad

Yea , take notice when a Liverpool fan says it (no hard feelings Razz )

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t868-i-will-wait
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Most of that is media-driven, I believe. The media harps on about how good Cahill and Jagielka are and says they're the answer to our problems. A lot of fans have just gone with it.

You are spot on, though. Judging the squad now would be foolish, since we can never be sure who will step-up next season. Last year we had the likes of Fabiasnki and Djourou make significant improvements, Wilshere broke into the first team and Nasri and Walcott both raised their games.

At that time, people were all saying that Fabiasnki had to be sold, Djourou wouldn't make it, Wilshere had to go on loan and Walcott needed to find a brain.

If the squad gets its confidence back then it can compete again. All I really want Wenger to do is sign a left back and promote Bartley and Lansbury to replace Squillaci and Denilson.

Yes Jay I agree with you 100% even if we dont get a LB we still have players that can rotate and find the right person for that position.
I was worried that we cant find aback up for song but, Emmanuel Frimpong what a beast if he does player like he did last week even song better watch out.

I am sorry but Squillaci must go and if wenger can do his magic and bring a unknown talent from the french league it would be great.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

These thread should be put in the transfer thread
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 pm

I agree that we should have more britts in our club,
Gibbo is a brit, he will bleed for the club...
Problem is that they are in demand and not a lot of them left, so there prices are higher. Thats why i think we should only get the best players for the team not depending on nationality, but wenger should concentrate on breeding english talent, and recrouting them aswell..... Also wenger please keep lansburry give him the chance at least half the chance that denilson got
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down