BarrileteCosmico
milanfan7
justdoit_
Mr Nick09
rsinatra
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mano Menezes is a selfish ***** - Page 2 Empty Re: Mano Menezes is a selfish *****

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:05 am

Ganso wrote:Mano is a douche,no hulk,hernanes and Marcelo is just disgraceful,some nts would die to have them,specially Marcelo.I hope we lose most of our tough friendlies this year so he gets the sack

True.

lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mano Menezes is a selfish ***** - Page 2 Empty Re: Mano Menezes is a selfish *****

Post by fatman123 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 am

just curious, why doesnt alex get called up for brazil much anymore? surely he could at least make their bench, no?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 pm

fatman123 wrote:just curious, why doesnt alex get called up for brazil much anymore? surely he could at least make their bench, no?

luisao and daviid luiz are better than him, that is why.]
i found it really strange he didnt call up hulk, sure he dives alot but he is a great player i dont see the logic of not bringing him nor marcelo
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:what about Rafael, santos gk?

You're my new best friend. Rafael is a good option for the future, he's shown incredible ability and mentality at difficult situations during the Libertadores. Even the current reserve GK (Victor) should be tested more.

Milanfan7 wrote: Do you mind explaining why menez called up the corthinians midfielder if he wants them to win so much? Stop being ignorant.

I'm not being ignorant, silly. I was joking. But that's great, compare 1 corinthians player (who is not really anyone yet), to Neymar and Ganso, the two biggest players in Brazil atm. Good job. Do you know who is more important to who? Didn't think so.

Ganso wrote:Sin,you do realize that the callups neymar and ganso will get until December are very important right?our next competition is in 2 almost 3 years from now.they need all the experience they can get against Germany,italy,Spain,Mexico and the Argentina matches in September.he's doing it right.on topic,I loved seeing renato and Luis gustavo in there and elano out.

Of course I do, I am sorry, I was just coming home from a party when I wrote this, so I was a little too tipsy to be able to elaborate a little better. Here's my opinion:

I don't have a problem with Ganso and Neymar being called up. I have a problem with them being called up when we have important League matches coming up. It's CBF'S fault. Wtf would you have Brazil play at the same time we have matches? I mean, they are so ridiculous that we actually had League matches on the same day we had Brazil playing for the Copa América. Santos got damaged by this more than ANY CLUB. And now there's u-20 WC, and our players have to abandon a professional First division team to go play there.. WTF it's u-20!!! u-20 Brazil < professional Santos. ? It's absurd!!!! Of course the players want to go, but again SANTOS are getting the damages.

I dont care, Santos have less than 5 months to prepare for the Club World Cup, and here we are, not playing together, Ganso and Neymar going to play for Brazil, Danilo for the u-20 Brazil, etc. Wtf? It's wrong. The whole scheduling system in Brazil is wrong.

Of course I shouldn't just blame Mano himself, he is doing his job. But why not test players who haven't be tested? Hernanes can take the CAM position, we can have Hulk in for Neymar, etc.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Marcelo, Hernanes, Diego Alves, Nilmar, Kaka

Fred, Lucio, Cesar

I thought he learnt his lesson.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Overall I think Mano is doing a good job but as most people have said we are still missing Hulk,Hernanes, and Marcelo. To be honest the number 9 we need is Adriano or Luis Fabiano but he'll be a bit old by the World Cup .Adriano will be 32 in 2014. If he gets back from injury and plays like he did for Flamengo, He will definitely be called up.The man was a beast!But then again it's Adriano, you just never know with that guy. And it sucks whats happening to Santos, I agree with calling up European based players but then again we need our best players to play against the likes of Germany for experience.
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 pm

i know,i already said this before,he is a good coach,my beef is with his damn callups.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Luiz Gustavo is gonna make your midfield decent again, trust me on that.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Luiz Gustavo is gonna make your midfield decent again, trust me on that.

That's if he starts, which he should! He's better than both Lucas and Ramires technically and he has better vision. Hopefully he starts against Germany.He's one of my favorite players
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 am

This guy isn't what the problem is with the Brasilian team at the moment I don't think.

Mano Menezes is a selfish ***** - Page 2 262473_10150249519027684_81267402683_7750623_1574089_n
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 am

i will never understand marcelo not getting called up.. :coffee:

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am

Marcelo should just switch to the Spanish team imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum