lenear1030
Albiceleste
uzonero
jibers
Lex
billionmillion
12 posters

Go down

Many of those players would do better in Barca Empty Many of those players would do better in Barca

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Many of those players would do better in this Barca team.

Edit: better than themselves.
many think the same.

Ibra (before barca) - Top 3 player in the world
Ibra (in Barca) - Top 15 player in the world

Villa (before barca) - The best striker in the world
Villa (In Barca) - Top 5 striker in the world

Eto (After barca) - nominee for cl best player
Eto (In barca) - one of the stars

Hleb (before barca) - Shining star
Hleb (in barca) - Flopped

Chigrinsky (before barca) - Unknown
Chigrinsky (in Barca) - Flopped

Afellay (before Barca) - a shining star (like sanchez)
Afellay (in barca) - pedro's brother

So how can a player become better in Barca?

Truth is that 90% players would flop in Barca. Only best players can play that football
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Many of those players would do better in Barca Empty Re: Many of those players would do better in Barca

Post by Lex Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

billionmillion wrote:Afellay (before Barca) - a shining star (like sanchez)
I LOL'd
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Many of those players would do better in Barca Empty Re: Many of those players would do better in Barca

Post by jibers Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 am

Moron, only the best players can do what? It's barcas system that they ae taught when they are younger hence why most of the players from their youth system can fit in. VAre you teling me pedro is a better fotballer than Ronaldo even though he would probably fit in better than Ronaldo? or Rooney? As Gudjohnson said, (btw his opinion is of a higher value than yours) "busuets might not be the best player individually, but tactically he is a very good player, he follows the coaches insructions", Alves flops for Brazil, Messi does frak all for argentina. Abidal doesn't even start for France. Except you are telling me Pedro is equal to David Villa becaue they scored around the same amount of goals, then you truly are smoking some powerful shit. Eto was the best striker in the world and is still the best with or without Barca. Mug. Work hard, troll harder.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 am

billionmillion wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Many of those players would do better in this Barca team.

Edit: better than themselves.
many think the same.

Ibra (before barca) - Top 3 player in the world
Ibra (in Barca) - Top 15 player in the world

Villa (before barca) - The best striker in the world
Villa (In Barca) - Top 5 striker in the world

Eto (After barca) - nominee for cl best player
Eto (In barca) - one of the stars

Hleb (before barca) - Shining star
Hleb (in barca) - Flopped

Chigrinsky (before barca) - Unknown
Chigrinsky (in Barca) - Flopped

Afellay (before Barca) - a shining star (like sanchez)

So how can a player become better in Barca?

Truth is that 90% players would flop in Barca. Only best players can play that football
what do u mean by affelay being pedro's brother?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 am

lol@ EarlyPrototype

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:36 am

that "pedro's brother" line leaned me

great post.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 am

jibers wrote:Moron, only the best players can do what? It's barcas system that they ae taught when they are younger hence why most of the players from their youth system can fit in. VAre you teling me pedro is a better fotballer than Ronaldo even though he would probably fit in better than Ronaldo? or Rooney? As Gudjohnson said, (btw his opinion is of a higher value than yours) "busuets might not be the best player individually, but tactically he is a very good player, he follows the coaches insructions", Alves flops for Brazil, Messi does frak all for argentina. Abidal doesn't even start for France. Except you are telling me Pedro is equal to David Villa becaue they scored around the same amount of goals, then you truly are smoking some powerful shit. Eto was the best striker in the world and is still the best with or without Barca. Mug. Work hard, troll harder.

First off the moron part is completely uncalled for.

Second off your argument that they all excel because they've been playing the same system for years fails real hard in that Dani Alves, Abidal, and Villa, and the majority of the subs, all seem to 'excel' at Barca in spite of not having come through the Barca academy.

National team performance is irrespective of club form. I suppose Marcelo must be a god awful LB since he can't even get a call up, and Ronaldo's only good game in recent history for Portugal was against the footballing power of North Korea.

Kind of a cheap shot to take a stab against Abidal given that he had a tumor, and was a starter before. But hey, I'm sure he's not complaining, he's got a full trophy cabinet after all.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 am

[quote="BarrileteCosmico"]
jibers wrote:
and Ronaldo's only good game in recent history for Portugal was against the footballing power of North Korea.

spain? norway? :coffee:

I don't appreciate the afellay comparison, xavi himself said that afellay is extremely talented and at one point in the season he should have taken the starting spot from pedro.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 am

The spain game was a friendly, and everyone plays well against Spain on friendlies Very Happy The norway game I'll admit to not seeing, although my comment was an exaggeration not meant to be taken literally.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The spain game was a friendly, and everyone plays well against Spain on friendlies Very Happy The norway game I'll admit to not seeing, although my comment was an exaggeration not meant to be taken literally.
Ahh, I see Very Happy .
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 am

Barca's players are extremely calm and relaxed all the time. Sometimes they are so calm that they forget they are playing a professional game and just play keep away.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 am

Messi wrote:Barca's players are extremely calm and relaxed all the time. Sometimes they are so calm that they forget they are playing a professional game and just play keep away.
Besides of course, when their players plank Very Happy. You can guess what planking is in this case Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 am

Yeah, they "plank" when the opposition team is playing rugby and doing mudereous tackles.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 am

free_cat wrote:Yeah, they "plank" when the opposition team is playing rugby and doing mudereous tackles.

You mad, brah?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 am

Off course I'm mad. It's exhausting to keep on hearing you poor Madridistas crying about Barça's supposed diving (when it's actually only two players) and never mention many Madrid player's violent and unsporting behaviour.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

free_cat wrote:Off course I'm mad. It's exhausting to keep on hearing you poor Madridistas crying about Barça's supposed diving (when it's actually only two players) and never mention many Madrid player's violent and unsporting behaviour.
pfft, village club mentality Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am

pfft
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down