A message to Antonio Cassano: For the good of yourself, your club and your country, it's time to leave AC Milan

+13
Swanhends
Cruijf
RealGunner
Lord Spencer
PinePHresh
IzzyC08
M99
Eivindo
S
Forza
pUsHa
Ganso
BiasedMilanFan3
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A message to Antonio Cassano: For the good of yourself, your club and your country, it's time to leave AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Antonio Cassano: For the good of yourself, your club and your country, it's time to leave AC Milan

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am

I am well aware Cassano saved up points and I thank him for that

But Ronaldinho in 2009/2010 dragged us through the season. He was unfit and was very lazy the season after. Even though he got us into the CL, he proved (like Cassano) that no one (or VERY FEW) players are safe, no matter what you did in the past.

The fans loved Ronaldinho for what he did but he lacked that motivation that makes a player survive in Allegri's Milan.
Same with Tevez at Manchester United. How many times did he save United's ass? Yet he left the club also.

Cassano saved us LAST season. Those points mean nothing in the 2011/2012 campaign and in this form and state of mind, I can't see him setting up or putting away many more vital goals

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

A message to Antonio Cassano: For the good of yourself, your club and your country, it's time to leave AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to Antonio Cassano: For the good of yourself, your club and your country, it's time to leave AC Milan

Post by M99 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I am well aware Cassano saved up points and I thank him for that

But Ronaldinho in 2009/2010 dragged us through the season. He was unfit and was very lazy the season after. Even though he got us into the CL, he proved (like Cassano) that no one (or VERY FEW) players are safe, no matter what you did in the past.

The fans loved Ronaldinho for what he did but he lacked that motivation that makes a player survive in Allegri's Milan.
Same with Tevez at Manchester United. How many times did he save United's ass? Yet he left the club also.

Cassano saved us LAST season. Those points mean nothing in the 2011/2012 campaign and in this form and state of mind, I can't see him setting up or putting away many more vital goals

Why? The season has not even started, he has plenty of time to get his fitness back and be better than ever.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 am

Ya, the season is yet to start. I would understand if he leaves us next winter in case he didn't put enough effort to keep his place on the team, but currently I don't see any good reason why he should leave.

His wage isn't as high as Dinho, off load him now would only save some millions and free up more space in our squad, but also doesn't mean we will get a better replacement, also there are still chances that he will overcome his fitness problem.

Keep him at least until January, until then it would be clearer to make a decision about him.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 am

milanista99 wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I am well aware Cassano saved up points and I thank him for that

Why? The season has not even started, he has plenty of time to get his fitness back and be better than ever.

He's had 7 months to get his fitness back
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

I'd hate to have Kris Voakes as an agent.

Cassano has been there and done that when it comes to clubs like Fiorentina. Nothing will help Italy more than ensuring that Cassano is exposed to competitions like the Champions League and pressure-filled environments, whilst Milan would lose a valuable source of creativity without any sort of guaranteed replacement of even half of his quality.

BM3, your statement that "he's had seven months to get his fitness back" isn't a defence of your claim that he won't continue to set up and continue vital goals as he had for the entire past six months. He won't be less fit than he was when he repeatedly guaranteed vital points.

Also Ronaldinho simply wasn't dangerous enough anymore in any position in our formation as soon as he was pulled away from left inside forward to a more central attacking role. Even Leonardo was unable to get much use out of Ronaldinho as a second striker.

On all three counts of self, club and country I consider Voakes to be exaggerating any case which exists.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:01 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I'd hate to have Kris Voakes as an agent.

Cassano has been there and done that when it comes to clubs like Fiorentina. Nothing will help Italy more than ensuring that Cassano is exposed to competitions like the Champions League and pressure-filled environments, whilst Milan would lose a valuable source of creativity without any sort of guaranteed replacement of even half of his quality.

BM3, your statement that "he's had seven months to get his fitness back" isn't a defence of your claim that he won't continue to set up and continue vital goals as he had for the entire past six months. He won't be less fit than he was when he repeatedly guaranteed vital points.

Also Ronaldinho simply wasn't dangerous enough anymore in any position in our formation as soon as he was pulled away from left inside forward to a more central attacking role. Even Leonardo was unable to get much use out of Ronaldinho as a second striker.

On all three counts of self, club and country I consider Voakes to be exaggerating any case which exists.

He is a jinx lol. When he said Ronaldinho is back, he started being meh again. When he said Seedrof is finsihed he transformed to Superdrof again. ow he says Cassano won't shine at Milan so you know what that means cheers
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

A message to Antonio Cassano: For the good of yourself, your club and your country, it's time to leave AC Milan - Page 2 1236wkh
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2