ChollaVille
billy_gr
sagnik92
Albiceleste
Khaled
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why signing Fàbregas and keeping Thiago makes sense for Barça   - Page 2 Empty Re: Why signing Fàbregas and keeping Thiago makes sense for Barça

Post by free_cat Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 am

messixaviesta wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:I don't know if JD will scold me for this, but its interesting everyone thinks Iniesta will stay with Barca forever. He's said he'd like to, but he's not in the same boat as Xavi or Puyol. I think he might like to test himself somewhere else into his 30s. No hard feelings either, he's already achieved enough with us.

No kizz I won't scold anyone. I will just bid all of my friends at this forum a final good bye if and when that happens. In fact I don't think I would have the same passion left after Xavi is phased out. For me it's Messi-Xavi-Iniesta together that defines the passion and the magic. Take even one of them out and it's just not the same - perhaps won't generate the same feelings for me. I am not a traditional Barcelona fan of many years unlike most of you. I am mainly a fan of this current team and even more the crux of it.

You still have time to become a long time fan, you are young. Very Happy

Ah, and after Xavi,there will be Cesc, after Iniesta Sergi Robert, and after Messi, Deulofeu!

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why signing Fàbregas and keeping Thiago makes sense for Barça   - Page 2 Empty Re: Why signing Fàbregas and keeping Thiago makes sense for Barça

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 pm

free_cat wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:I don't know if JD will scold me for this, but its interesting everyone thinks Iniesta will stay with Barca forever. He's said he'd like to, but he's not in the same boat as Xavi or Puyol. I think he might like to test himself somewhere else into his 30s. No hard feelings either, he's already achieved enough with us.

No kizz I won't scold anyone. I will just bid all of my friends at this forum a final good bye if and when that happens. In fact I don't think I would have the same passion left after Xavi is phased out. For me it's Messi-Xavi-Iniesta together that defines the passion and the magic. Take even one of them out and it's just not the same - perhaps won't generate the same feelings for me. I am not a traditional Barcelona fan of many years unlike most of you. I am mainly a fan of this current team and even more the crux of it.

Ah, and after Xavi,there will be Cesc, after Iniesta Sergi Robert, and after Messi, Deulofeu!

This !

JD, i think u will like this trio also: Alcantara Brothers + Deulofeu Smile

Montoya - Gomez - Muniesa - Grimaldo
Cesc/Roberto - Romeu - Rafinha
Thiago ----- Deulofeu
-----Dongou-----

this line-up > Barca 2011
hahaha Twisted Evil
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 pm

free_cat wrote:

Nice. Maybe I will. Smile Hey you forgot the sensation - none other than Thiago.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
This !

JD, i think u will like this trio also: Alcantara Brothers + Deulofeu Smile

Montoya - Gomez - Muniesa - Grimaldo
Cesc/Roberto - Romeu - Rafinha
Thiago ----- Deulofeu
-----Dongou-----

this line-up > Barca 2011
hahaha Twisted Evil

Nice. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:59 am

So Cesc is closer than ever to sign for Barca!

Xavi Busq Iniesta

Thiago Masch Cesc

!!!

What will happen to Kieta?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2