BeautifulGame
JuvenelCuore
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
del_boy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Sirigu and Sissoko join PSG Empty OFFICIAL: Sirigu and Sissoko join PSG

Post by del_boy Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:22 pm

A statement released by the Ligue 1 side on Thursday afternoon confirmed Sirigu, 24, had penned a four-year deal, while Sissoko, 26, agreed to sign a three-year contract.

The note reads: "PSG have continued their recruitment by signing Mohamed Sissoko from Juventus for three years on Thursday, and goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu from Palermo for four years."

The financial details of both transfers have not been disclosed by PSG, but previous reports claimed Palermo would get around €3.5 million for the goalkeeper.

For Sissoko, the French outfit are believed to have paid Juventus a figure close to €7m.

Both players are expected to be unveiled to the press later.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Sirigu and Sissoko join PSG Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sirigu and Sissoko join PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Pastore is next :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Sirigu and Sissoko join PSG Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sirigu and Sissoko join PSG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 pm

7M for a player who cant pass for sh*t?

LOL
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:7M for a player who cant pass for sh*t?

LOL

Sissoko > tiote :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Salary is low for Sissoko. Wanted Lass... but he would cost more in terms of both fee and salary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:37 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

LOL

In your dreams lmao Laughing , Moussa Sissoko and we might have a debate, but iam a better passer than Momo lmao and you already bought Matiuidi Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Sirigu is the buy of the transfer season.

What a damn bargain.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

LOL

In your dreams lmao Laughing , Moussa Sissoko and we meet have a debate, but iam a better passer than Momo lmao and you already bought Matiuidi Laughing

it's so that they can protect Pastore :coffee:

sissoko will do the destruction work, matuidi is a much better passer and will work on the transition
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:45 pm

@nick
Is Pastore last buy of PSG or they still after other players too.Any idea which players will start for them or how will they line up?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:@nick
Is Pastore last buy of PSG or they still after other players too.Any idea which players will start for them or how will they line up?

Luisao from Benfica will happen at some point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

LOL

In your dreams lmao Laughing , Moussa Sissoko and we meet have a debate, but iam a better passer than Momo lmao and you already bought Matiuidi Laughing

it's so that they can protect Pastore :coffee:

sissoko will do the destruction work, matuidi is a much better passer and will work on the transition

They will protect Pastore, but will they provide Pastore with the ball in dangerous area's often enough to cause damage?

I have my doubt's i see no link between Pastore and the midfield and Sissoko is just dire lol, but anyway's good luck OM are going take you down a peg or two :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm

They should get Carlo Ancelotti
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Mole... you do realize that you have Sakho manning the defense, Matuidi and Sissoko recovering balls, Pastore creating for the attack, Nene and Menez on the wings AND Gameiro as the CF, right? OM will compete just because Deschamps is like 10 classes above Kambouare. But Leo is trying to bring Carlo out of retirement if he can...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

PSG aren't f*cking around, are they
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:@nick

now that they sorted the keeper position, and potentially Pastore as well, it's waiting confirmation ofc, Luisao is next. After that they are done i think, im just a bit doubtful about the fullbacks, so maybe it's a work in process.

@mole, it's going to be matuidi main job to get the ball forward to Pastore, im not too worried, Pastore is more than able to drop deep and get the ball, and Nene is a very capable playmaker as well, he ran the show on his own last season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Lex wrote:PSG aren't f*cking around, are they

It's bad news for Arsenal because i don't see Sakho going anywhere soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Momo is good player all he needs is a bit of confidence and a run in the team.He will come good.Always a favourite when played for us and was quality before the eye injury.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mole... you do realize that you have Sakho manning the defense, Matuidi and Sissoko recovering balls, Pastore creating for the attack, Nene and Menez on the wings AND Gameiro as the CF, right? OM will compete just because Deschamps is like 10 classes above Kambouare. But Leo is trying to bring Carlo out of retirement if he can...

Yes i realise this which is why i dont believe 2 destroyers is needed it's overkill imo, should of bought a Cabaye type imo to play alongside Matuidi.

Pastore playing as a AM trusted to provide the creativity for the whole team? this has Messi for Argentina written all over it, yes there is Menez and Nene on the wings that provide dynamism, trickey and pace but pinning all your creativity on to Pastore is a huge risk imo especially considering how inconsistent he is.

Good luck to them but i dont believe 2 destroyers plus one inconsistent AM with basically no creative support will work out very well.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 pm

PSG is going to have to overpay in the next 2-3 years until they establish a brand. Can't compete with the Chelsea's of the world by bidding the same amount.... once the brand is there, they can come back down to earth.

PSG has a lot of fans and not just in France. You guys have to understand that almost every football fan in french-speaking countries like PSG. So if they can get their marketing going, they should make a ton of money. Quickly enough to avoid FFP problems, tough to say. Depends on the Man City ruling by UEFA for the stadium rights lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

What a nice team they'll have.

What's with Italian teams selling half their players?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Nene is a really good creative player Mole. So is Menez. They can easily come up to help. Pastore is not on his own. Gameiro is a true #9 however. No false 9 potential there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:Nene is a really good creative player Mole. So is Menez. They can easily come up to help. Pastore is not on his own. Gameiro is a true #9 however. No false 9 potential there.

I am aware of this, but i have seen this all before and Menez is creative yes but not as much of this creativity comes out when he plays on the wing, tbh i wont talk about Nene because i hav'nt followed much in the last 18 months.

But as i said before Pastore will be trusted to be the main creative source with wingers helping out and one of those wingers like Pastore is extremely inconsistent and with no creativity behind them.

As i have seen this all before and 2 DM's with little to no creativity between them plus an AM never seem's to work.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:36 pm

How much time did Sirigu have left in his contract? Even outside of Zamparini's standards, that's a really small amount he left for.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:18 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Yes i realise this which is why i dont believe 2 destroyers is needed it's overkill imo, should of bought a Cabaye type imo to play alongside Matuidi.

Pastore playing as a AM trusted to provide the creativity for the whole team? this has Messi for Argentina written all over it, yes there is Menez and Nene on the wings that provide dynamism, trickey and pace but pinning all your creativity on to Pastore is a huge risk imo especially considering how inconsistent he is.

Good luck to them but i dont believe 2 destroyers plus one inconsistent AM with basically no creative support will work out very well.

Mole you do know that players are likely to be rotated and you need squad depth dont you. (its not like we'll see a combo of Matuidi-Sissoko everytime,
and with L1,cups & EL, theres plenty of games to changes players or formation depending of the opposition).

and for the "Cabaye" type of player youre talking about: theres is Bodmer & Chantôme who can play that role.
both important team players: the 1st is a talented CAM/CM experienced of playing in big french clubs, and the 2nd is a product from the academy with a bright future at the club.

Last edited by nj on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:01 am; edited 4 times in total
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 am

nj wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Mole you do know that players are likely to be rotated dont you. (its not like we'll see a combo of Matuidi-Sissoko everytime,
and with L1,cups & EL, theres plenty of games to changes players or formation depending of the opposition).

and for the "Cabaye" type of player youre talking about: theres is Bodmer & Chantôme who can play that role.
both important team players: the 1st is a talented CAM/CM experienced of playing in big french clubs, and the 2nd is a product from the academy with a bright future at the club.

Yh ofcourse, but this seem's atleast it's going to be the first choice midfield duo and i dont see it working
and i completely forgot about Bodmer being at PSG.

Having said this i do feel the Sissoko signing was a bit pointless and i can think of alot better choices to partner Matuidi but i suppose aswell with all the money it dont really matter.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum