I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season!

+18
Eman
juventus101
RED
jibers
Arsenalfaithfull
BarrileteCosmico
Sushi Master
Giuvitojuve
Ganso
The Madrid One
Turok_TTZ
Sir Psycho
cyberman
Ali
Great Leader Sprucenuce
♠Ace
the xcx
Khaled
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season! Empty I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season!

Post by Khaled Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:15

Man City will win the EPL, Better Squad than Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea..
They are also playing nice football with players like Silva, Yaya, Balotelli, Adam etc.. still they have AGUERO!!!

Easily the Best Squad in EPL!

anyway, i prefer Arsenal to win the EPL, but i think Man City will win it!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season! Empty Re: I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season!

Post by the xcx Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:16

Not if Chelsea has something to do about it!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season! Empty Re: I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season!

Post by ♠Ace Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:19

Arsenal will win it next year (i hope).
it's just a matter of time they bound to win something right?

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:19

If Mancini is smart and buy's a RB and play's this midfield and attack.....

De Jong-Toure
Johnson/Balotelli-Aguero-Silva
Dzeko

I dont see no reason why they could'nt win it, but i have fears that Mancini will bench Dzeko and play Barry instead lolz.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:34

lol yeah okay
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:39

best squad? wtf?

our defence urinates all over them, we have better wingers and better strikers, our goal keeper is better and when we sign sneijder well have better midfielders

tell me again how strong they are when their probable best 2 attacking talents couldnt get in the first team at inter or united,

once again utd arent favourites for the title, hell cheelsea and arsenal are mentioned but not utd

yet when we win again, itll be called predictable

*facepalm*

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:41

Immaculate_Mole wrote:If Mancini is smart and buy's a RB and play's this midfield and attack.....

De Jong-Toure
Johnson/Balotelli-Aguero-Silva
Dzeko

I dont see no reason why they could'nt win it, but i have fears that Mancini will bench Dzeko and play Barry instead lolz.

smh at..Gareth Barry ...that teacher's pet
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:42

I see manutd more likely to win than city. though if manutd dont win it, city will. chelsea and arsenal? If chelsea keep sticking with torres they have no chance. if arsenal dont improve the the squad and coach, no chance as well.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:46

premier league is a disgrace if it lets a shitty team like united win again, its always the same thing are united really ever convincing?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:48

can a mod delete madrids ones post? its embarassing to us if a lurker reads it

thanks

not surprised though, its from a man whos biggest aim was to post most times in a day

quality stuff

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:49

The Madrid One wrote:premier league is a disgrace if it lets a shitty team like united win again, its always the same thing are united really ever convincing?

that "shitty" team reached the final of the CL Laughing
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:53

united is a disgrace of a team, chelsea fcked ub badly and so did arsenal
imagine if man city had a brain last season too united maybe could have been fourth.

whats so great about a team who has a mediocre midfield, meh attack, and defense whose names dont really come to the challenge when asked for.

cmon abromovich and sheiks you can do it.

please tell me what is so great about the premier league if these jokers keep winning
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:57

in the end serie a is the best league in the world :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:59

[quote="The Madrid One"]united is a disgrace of a team, chelsea fcked ub badly and so did arsenal
imagine if man city had a brain last season too united maybe could have been fourth.

whats so great about a team who has a mediocre midfield, meh attack, and defense whose names dont really come to the challenge when asked for.

cmon abromovich and sheiks you can do it.

please tell me what is so great about the premier league if these jokers keep winning[/quote]

im sorry lurkers, but this forum does get better

do not judge us by the madrid one, its like judging arsenal by denilson

we all have our rotten eggs

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:02

Say what you will. . . . but this isn't a new script folks.

Call me crazy. (Just don't call me late for dinner)

But as long as this guy is in charge;

I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season! Alex-ferguson_1300134c

Man U are in prime position for just about everything they do.

I'm not in any way counting out Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, or Man City from ranking first in the League. Yea, they all have a good shot.

Man United are still the team to beat, that is in and of itself and accomplishment. They aren't inferior in any general aspect to the teams in the running, and the Transfer Market is yet to close.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:11

Agreed with Giu. Man U are still the team to beat, and they have actually strengthened their squad mightily this transfer season. Not that ManC couldn't win it, they can, but we'll see. I foresee another wide open title race.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:14

I used to hope Arsenal got the title. They play the best brand of football and thus I immediately cheered on for them, for beautiful football. But even sympathizing with them is frustrating. They could have won it numerous times but only have themselves to blame. Their refusal to improve their squad through important purchases, while brave, is proving futile. They don't seem to learn from their mistakes. I can only imagine what their fans feel like.

Anyways, I hope they win it again. But won't be surprised if they don't.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:16

well...they do have one of the best defenses in the world, a midfield that works its ass off, one of the best young strikers in the world, Wayne Rooney. It doesn't matter if you don't like their names, they get the job done, and they do it very well. Their SYSTEM of play works perfectly and they have the greatest manager of all time in SAF.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:16

For a top team who have excelled over the last 5 years, our side are stupidly young

Not just the signings, but natural progression for the likes of Smalling, De Silvas, De Gea, Chicho, Anderson, Jones, Rooney, Nani will improve us even more

Rooney just turned 26 and is the oldest by a few years in that group

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:20

so many people chipping in to try to make united look good :coffee:, hope they get banged hard this year.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:22

The Madrid One wrote:so many people chipping in to try to make united look good :coffee:, hope they get banged hard this year.

your just the only one trying to make them look bad Razz
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:24

not really
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:24

The Madrid One wrote:so many people chipping in to try to make united look good :coffee:, hope they get banged hard this year.

Mate they are good lol( more than that infact)

De Gea
Fabio/Rafeal Vidic Ferdinand Evra
Valencia Carrick Giggs Park
Rooney
Hernandez
With Young, Nani, Berbatov, Jones, Fletcher and Smalling who could all play instead and you would hardly notice a difference except for perhaps at CB.

The only place they are weak is centre of midfield but they sign a creative midfielder and Fletcher gets his fitness and form back then they are the 2nd best in world on the pitch and on paper.

Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:25; edited 2 times in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:25

FFS every one is entitled to their opinion. seems like they are having a huge sale on paranoia and ppl are buying them like hotcakes. Man for man, Manchester city will shit on any team in the league, but we all know that winning is comprised of other factors than just sheer talent alone. This is the beauty of BPL. So to say that man city will definately win or wont win is all premature

Last edited by Arsenalfaithfull on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:26

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Mate they are good lol( more than that infact)

De Gea
Fabio/Rafeal Vidic Ferdinand Evra
Valencia Carrick Giggs Park
Rooney
Hernandez
With Young, Nani, Berbatov, Jones, Fletcher and Smalling who could all play instead and you would hardly notice a difference except for perhaps at CB.

The only place they are weak is centre of midfield but they sign a creative midfielder and Fletcher gets his fitness and form back then they are the 2nd best in world on the pitch and on paper.

so tmo can be a meh troll when he wants huh Cool
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next