matpol
Khaled
Lord Awesome
Albiceleste
Ganso
54 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official SUPER super cups thread

Post by nasir6371 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:00

Could become 5-1... 24 min left. Twisted Evil

nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official SUPER super cups thread

Post by Rev Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:02

Feel bad for Chelsea actually.Could have been an awesome game, if not for that reckless challenge. Neutral
Tevez when in the mood. What a Face
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:06

Full credit to City, they've been sharp up front but I would've thought for a friendly match the ref might let Bran off with a warning. Totally turned the game around unfrotunetly.

Don't care if a ref is bad as long as they are consistent both ways, if Bran is off then so is Savic...
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:08

The Community Shield usually doesnt really affect the season, with the exception of two things.

1. A team loses an important player due to injury or suspension.

2. A team gets thumped

The first has happened to Chelsea, the second is happening to them right now.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:10

Do suspensions follow over to the season? From a friendly? :facepalm:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:10

Silva coming in... Moar Goals!!!!

Yes the follow over... and Will probably get 3 games for it.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:13

nasir6371 wrote:Silva coming in... Moar Goals!!!!

Yes the follow over... and Will probably get 3 games for it.

That's disgusting, it's a charity match. Don't get what that has to do with proper league football.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:23

Wanted 7 trophies this year. Sad
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:24

Its not a friendly. Why are people saying ridiculous things?? Its for the Super Cup thing right??

EPL Champions vs FA Cup Winners?? A team loosing does not suddenly decrease the important of a semi-important match to complete irrelevancy.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:32

BoyBlue_1985 wrote:Oh Eden you still have the touch of a rapist

From a City Forum... Razz :facepalm:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:32

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Its not a friendly. Why are people saying ridiculous things?? Its for the Super Cup thing right??

EPL Champions vs FA Cup Winners?? A team loosing does not suddenly decrease the important of a semi-important match to complete irrelevancy.

The Football Association Community Shield (formerly the Charity Shield) is English football's annual match contested between the champions of the previous Premier League season and the holders of the FA Cup at Wembley Stadium. If the Premier League champions also won the FA Cup then the league runners-up provide the opposition. Often seen as a "glorified friendly" which ranks below the FA Cup and League Cup, the fixture is a recognised football Super Cup.

It's an event to raise money for a charity. Even Fergie has said it's nothing more than a game that helps with fitness.

But whatever, good game! Looking foward to next week minus Brani Sad
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:38

Lampard can't be a starter against the Top teams. No longer has the stamina to compete against the best.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun 12 Aug 2012, 17:32

Bayern to be trashed at home tonight :coffee: I want to see BAD-stuber against Reus. Mäuschen, BVB will expose BAD-stuber again eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 12 Aug 2012, 17:38

Reus and Gotze :bow:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun 12 Aug 2012, 17:49

Mole, Bayern never learn. Their superiors still claim they're teh better team Laughing
Dat self-deception eco smile

Oh yeah, I watched Man City vs. Chelski:

Was it only me or Hazard was completely in De Jong's pocket? Torres looks better with each game played. Mikel and Liuz were atrocious Luiz can't decide whether to follow his man or the ball. Mikel can't start attack or stop them. He is rich man's Lass Laughing

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:17

Gil wrote:Lampard can't be a starter against the Top teams. No longer has the stamina to compete against the best.

agreed unfortunately Sad , but i think Oscar will make a big difference in midfield for us.

Don't understand why we are loaning Mceachran when Mehreles and Lampard are definitely not up to the standard, think he would excel playing along side Oscar. Both have very high football IQ.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:23

Ive said it then Hazard is good but then he was only awesome in Ligue 1 & has done 0 in CHL & for the NT. Needs to do more after what happened to Gervinho.

And please Babun we have Boateng. As long we have this clumsy clusterf*** named Boateng it will be a hard to win. Absolutely rubbish defender. Atleast Bads knows he is a mediocre tackler & slowpoke so by decent positioning atleast he can keep the ST busy till say a Boateng comes for help. And he has awesome distribution.

Boateng is like a brainless git. I think he is a far greater worry. He will loose Reus like he lost Drogba in CHL final or Goetze in the BL last season

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:32

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Ive said it then Hazard is good but then he was only awesome in Ligue 1 & has done 0 in CHL & for the NT. Needs to do more after what happened to Gervinho.

And please Babun we have Boateng. As long we have this clumsy clusterf*** named Boateng it will be a hard to win. Absolutely rubbish defender. Atleast Bads knows he is a mediocre tackler & slowpoke so by decent positioning atleast he can keep the ST busy till say a Boateng comes for help. And he has awesome distribution.

Boateng is like a brainless git. I think he is a far greater worry. He will loose Reus like he lost Drogba in CHL final or Goetze in the BL last season
I didn't read a more clueless post over here eco smile Boateng isn't great but he isn't that bad either.
Boateng lost Drogba? I'll tell you a little Chelski secret. During set pieces, Drogba runs with all his might to head the ball while Lampard hinders his marker to get a proper acceleration eco smile
They do it all the time. Any proper coach would've noticed the pattern and trained set pieces. Do you get where I'm coming from? Neuer wasn't a saint either. He should've saved it. According to you, Boateng was at fault for all the mishaps eco smile
You may be a self-proclaimed Bayern fan but you know very little about football, specially defending eco smile
A slow CB who can't tackle or head the ball is more of a worry long term.

I don't give a *bleep* about BAD-stuber anyway wouldn't he start for German NT instead of Höwedes :facepalm:

Götze goal was pure luck. Neither him nor Boateng knew where the ball went. It fell right to Götze's feet. He didn't ask twice of course :coffee:

Boateng will most likely start on the right. I want to hear your excuses after the game eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:38

Dolce Vita wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Ive said it then Hazard is good but then he was only awesome in Ligue 1 & has done 0 in CHL & for the NT. Needs to do more after what happened to Gervinho.

I didn't read a more clueless post over here eco smile Boateng isn't great but he isn't that bad either.
Boateng lost Drogba? I'll tell you a little Chelski secret. During set pieces, Drogba runs with all his might to head the ball while Lampard hinders his marker to get a proper acceleration eco smile
They do it all the time. Any proper coach would've noticed the pattern and trained set pieces. Do you get where I'm coming from? Neuer wasn't a saint either. He should've saved it. According to you, Boateng was at fault for all the mishaps eco smile
You may be a self-proclaimed Bayern fan but you know very little about football, specially defending eco smile
A CB who can't tackle oe head the ball is more of a worry long term.

Götze goal was pure luck. Neither him nor Boateng knew where the ball went. It fell right to Götze's feet. He didn't ask twice of course :coffee:

Look Babun or I-no whatever you are, it Rule no. 101 that there will be diversionary tactics. It does not matter wether it is Frank Lampard or Jack the Ripper why on earth would Boateng loose his man and allow Lampard to slip in between them knowing the importance of the kick.

Boateng is clumsy brainless git. Even in the Pokal Final he messed. He has 0 passing abilites anyway. And then for a guy of his size & power he is a ridiculous shitty header.

On top of that he is as hot headed as Bads fighting with Muller and getting a stupid Red Card against Mainz. Boateng is a good Bench Quality sub with little concentration or intelligence.

Other than I chose to ignore your barbs at me as those are neither relevant nor intelligent enough to respond to.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:39

Laughing
Messiah truelly found his counterpart eco smile By the way, you've got the most ironical nickname on GL ever eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:45

Dolce Vita wrote:Bayern to be trashed at home tonight :coffee: I want to see BAD-stuber against Reus. Mäuschen, BVB will expose BAD-stuber again eco smile
We'll see. ^^

BTW, pity there is no Swiss Supercup Sad That would have been another reason to watch FC Basel ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:47

Badstubber against Emrecan No

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun 12 Aug 2012, 18:48

rwo power wrote:
Dolce Vita wrote:Bayern to be trashed at home tonight :coffee: I want to see BAD-stuber against Reus. Mäuschen, BVB will expose BAD-stuber again eco smile
We'll see. ^^

BTW, pity there is no Swiss Supercup Sad That would have been another reason to watch FC Basel ^^
Well, Boateng won't start in the middle, most likely. It'll be hard to blame him again :coffee: Either way, Bayern lose the battle in midfield all the time. Kroos+ Gustavo won't do it. There lies the problem.
Adit wrote:Badstubber against Emrecan No

I already see what Bayern fans will say. Aggressive approach is a sign of leadership qualities Laughing How old is Can?
Dat slide tackle Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun 12 Aug 2012, 19:22

Badstuber wouldn't even make BVB's bench. Shite player.

Felipe Santana is better than him.

Can't wait to see Reus and Godtze wreak havoc tonight. Very Happy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun 12 Aug 2012, 19:23

Dolce Vita wrote:
rwo power wrote:
We'll see. ^^

Well, Boateng won't start in the middle, most likely. It'll be hard to blame him again :coffee: Either way, Bayern lose the battle in midfield all the time. Kroos+ Gustavo won't do it. There lies the problem.
Adit wrote:Badstubber against Emrecan No

I already see what Bayern fans will say. Aggressive approach is a sign of leadership qualities Laughing How old is Can?
Dat slide tackle Laughing

Emre Can needs to be a** raped like in the millitaries to welcome him in the Men's World. Nowadays kids had garbage attitude. Already I see 0 talent in Can. I dont get it what is he a DM with 0 tackling ability or a CM with 0 creativity. He looks like one of those freaks that was awesome in the U-17's because of his sheer size & stature & ability to bulldoze kids and now that is gone he looks to be nowhere.

That was a clean slider from a difficult angle. Perhaps un-necessary but better on Can than Ribery. Emre had no business bitching & then violently slapping Badstuber's hands away. He is f***ing 4th Division Reserve player & an average one at that. He should be humble that he is playing with Lahm,Robben,Ribery & Schweni.

And anyways not a great attitude by Bads to such a young bloke. Having said that Can needs to behave.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun 12 Aug 2012, 19:25

Gil wrote:Badstuber wouldn't even make BVB's bench. Shite player.

Felipe Santana is better than him.

Can't wait to see Reus and Godtze wreak havoc tonight. Very Happy

You come over without any info & start mumbling. Goetze is unfit & is unlikely to start.

And Santana is probably better than Subotic too. Having said that BVB's defense is very prone to mistakes but on top form BVB's defense is very good & this 2012 Terry too would not make it to the bench.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next