CroInter
RED
Swanhends
mezzogiornese
B-Mac
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United Empty Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Inter accept United's offer for Sneijder

Published 00:00 02/08/11 By David Maddock

(48)
Recommend (27)

wesley-sneijder-inter-milan-cropped

Wesley Sneijder WILL become a Manchester United player this week... if he accepts a restructured pay-deal to move to the Premier League.

The Dutch midfielder's club, Inter Milan, have paved the way for a £30million-plus transfer by accepting, in principle, a formal offer United made at the weekend.

They are ready to grant Sneijder permission to speak to officials from Old Trafford, and the Mirror understands those talks will take place later this week.

The only stumbling block to what would surely be world football's deal of the summer is the player's wage demands, given the tax-favourable status he enjoys while playing in Italy.

Sneijder doesn't want to take a pay-cut on a salary that would earn him the equivalent of almost £190,000 a week in the Premier League - which is way outside United's pay structure.

The English champions though, are prepared to talk about a sliding pay scale that will see a large basic wage topped up with generous bonuses as well as signing-on fees that will be spread over the length of the contract.

That would almost match his contract with Inter, and, given that United players can earn large sums through image rights - which are less effective at other European clubs - it would appear a compromise could be reached.

Both clubs were cagey about the situation yesterday, with Inter officials confirming there had been a formal bid from England, and United boss Sir Alex Ferguson suggesting the player had to think about his club's offer.

Ferguson held talks with United chief executive David Gill about the prospect of an improved salary package for Sneijder that would not break the club's wage structure, and there was optimism a deal could be struck.

The player's agent is expected to fly into London before the weekend, and United are hoping to have the Holland international training with the squad in time for the start of the Premier League season a week on Saturday.

Inter had considered a part exchange deal, with Dimitar Berbatov moving the other way, but while they haven't ruled that out completely they have indicated they would prefer the cash up front, with an option to negotiate on striker Berbatov separately.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United Empty Re: Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 pm

I don't believe it. Why would he go to united to play CM, when he can stay in Milan and earn more, yet still have to play CM.

Although for 30 too 40 million as far as I'm concerned you can have him. Quite over rated I think.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United Empty Re: Inter agree to sell Sneijder to United

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 pm

It had decent credibility until the Berbatov line

Lo0o0oOOo0o0oL
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 am

mezzogiornese wrote:I don't believe it. Why would he go to united to play CM, when he can stay in Milan and earn more, yet still have to play CM.

Although for 30 too 40 million as far as I'm concerned you can have him. Quite over rated I think.

to win trophies, play at the biggest club in the world, play under the best manager in the world, play in the best league in the world

and his wife wants to get into english media get exposure :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:20 am

He wins trophies at Inter. And his wife's a model isn't she? I'm sure she'd prefer Milan to Manchester.

I forgot about that famous Manchester fashion scene- Tracksuit and trainers.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:20 am

"The Italian Super Cup (weekend) match could very well be the last for Wes Sneijder in an Inter shirt," - Italian agent Vincenzo Morabito.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 am

mezzogiornese wrote:He wins trophies at Inter. And his wife's a model isn't she? I'm sure she'd prefer Milan to Manchester.

I forgot about that famous Manchester fashion scene- Tracksuit and trainers.

no she is a TV host....and the old Inter won trophies, they are in a transitional period now, new coach, new tactics, new squad next
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 am

Ah right I see. It's one of those rumours that's not going away- so I can see it happening- but these details seem fishy.

United wouldnt change their formation so he could fit better would they?

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 am

he would likely play as a CM in are 4-2-3-1, the need for him is his drive through the middle and the creativity around the 18 yard box he wouldn't be told to play in a holding role would likely play closer to rooney more advanced, but the way we play everyone is constantly switching playing 1, 2's anyways...we already play this way it's just his class in the middle would just take us to another level
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 am

aaaargh this is dragging on for too long now. It is so obvious he wants to come to us and it is so obvious we want him too. if he wants to come...just sign ffs...we are willing to make him our best paid player along with Rooney....make him higher paid than some of our best players like Vidic, rio, Nani, park etc..

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am

agreed lol this is almost at fabregas saga level, hope he signs before the start of the season...got some tough early games
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Transcript : Sir Alex - What was that frakking quote in newspaper the other day?

Bob Cass - I can show you my copy I sent..you better believe that I can.. I can show...

Sir Alex - You and your paper can frak off.

"Fergie's reaction for the reporter Bob Cass who leaked transfer information about United and Wesley Sneijder. His newspaper wrote that Sneijder should accept the contract conditions from United if he wants to be their player. ( Fergie denied that )"
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 am

CroInter wrote:

Transcript : Sir Alex - What was that frakking quote in newspaper the other day?

Bob Cass - I can show you my copy I sent..you better believe that I can.. I can show...

Sir Alex - You and your paper can frak off.

"Fergie's reaction for the reporter Bob Cass who leaked transfer information about United and Wesley Sneijder. His newspaper wrote that Sneijder should accept the contract conditions from United if he wants to be their player. ( Fergie denied that )"

Haha SAF is a legend. that's what that reporter gets for leaking a private conversation he had with SAF to the media.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/aug5j.html
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes there is no negotiation let the rumors die down.
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:16 am

The fact that he doesn't even say he is gonna stay at Inter, always dodging questions regarding if he wants to move to United, makes it so obvious that he is thinking of joining us.

We just gotta find a way to come up with a pay packet that both parties will agree to and Sneijder will be a United player.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 am

Signing Sneijder can only benefit the club even though he isn't that good defensively. However, not signing him won't be a loss either.

United have a very strong squad and Cleverly is progressing well. The fans should be confident, happy and content with the squad as it is.
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:53 am

teague wrote:Signing Sneijder can only benefit the club even though he isn't that good defensively. However, not signing him won't be a loss either.

United have a very strong squad and Cleverly is progressing well. The fans should be confident, happy and content with the squad as it is.

I think we need an established top MF with CL experience and who has done it on the biggest stage to take us to that next level and compete with Barca. Sneijder or a Modric type signing would be the ones to do so.

Cleverley is a great prospect and has bags of ability, but we can't take a gamble on him to fill the void left by Scholes, on his first proper season with United. In one or maybe 2 seasons with United, then we will see.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote: The fact that he doesn't even say he is gonna stay at Inter, always dodging questions regarding if he wants to move to United, makes it so obvious that he is thinking of joining us.

We just gotta find a way to come up with a pay packet that both parties will agree to and Sneijder will be a United player.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2274596953312&oid=104674546254750&comments

Seems to me he is happy just where he is, ofc there is always something that can happen, coz there is always possiblily that something can happen.

Are you flattered by interest of United?
Im not :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 am

CroInter wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote: The fact that he doesn't even say he is gonna stay at Inter, always dodging questions regarding if he wants to move to United, makes it so obvious that he is thinking of joining us.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2274596953312&oid=104674546254750&comments

Seems to me he is happy just where he is, ofc there is always something that can happen, coz there is always possiblily that something can happen.

Are you flattered by interest of United?
Im not :coffee:

what do you expect him to say to the press?, I hate it here, i hate the club, I want to leave lol he's not Balotelli....
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:13 am

Balo never said he wanted to leave, he threw the shirt in anger and that was the last drop for the club.

Everyone in Inter is for sale: "I've said it and I'll repeat it; this is only spoken of in the newspapers, and we're not talking about it. He's an integral part of our team and there are no negotiations. If we were to get an irrefutable offer? I have also repeated this many times; if we were to receive - and this applies to Sneijder, but also for any other player - an absolutely irrefutable offer, only in that moment would we think about it. But, I repeat, there are no negotiations."Nerazzurri's managing director Ernesto Paolillo said.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37058&L=en
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:37 pm

There's talk today that he may join the scum. I'll lose all my respects if he chooses that small horrible club ahead of us.

And why do they need him anyways? Just to stop us from strengthening, that's why. I hate them so much.........I truly detest City from the pit of my stomach.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Devil-Is-Red

Stop believing everything you read Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 am

ya City have denied reports of a bid lol just Italian press fabricating stories, probably payed by Inter to drive up the price for United

either way City going after a player United are interested in...nothing new here :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 am

"I read everything, but I can honestly say that I know nothing - says Wesley - All I know is that money is needed for Inter , and apparently my price is the best one for sale. As for the interest from Manchester United and City can be short: I have not spoken with any of the two clubs, so it may make sense to say a word about my future . Next week I will play with Holland against England and then I will have five days of vacation. I suppose that by then everything will be clear, "
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next