barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

+37
Khaled
The Franchise
RedAndWhiteArmy
RED
Lord Awesome
che
halamadrid2
Raptorgunner
DeviAngel
ChollaVille
billy_gr
Pedram
Doc
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Senor Penguin
Rossoneri Ninja
paperbackwriter
Iceman
BarcaKizz
B-Mac
awalezelin
Chad
Albiceleste
kiranr
windkick
izzy
harhar11
CBarca
RebaƱo Sagrado
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
FennecFox7
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
shinigami99
Internal
the xcx
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Empty Re: barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:36 pm

7 pages of conclusions that barcas youth isnt good, barca isnt good, barca youth will not evolve. All this from one preseason loss.

Madrid fans your delusional stop trying to make yourselfs happy, wait till you actually beat them to the league and cl.(because you haven't for a long time now)

Barca fans you lost fair and square strong team or not you still lost, please learn how to loose, because you will not go on forever winning!!

O and it was a friendly!! Very Happy

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Empty Re: barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas!

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

white_star wrote:7 pages of conclusions that barcas youth isnt good, barca isnt good, barca youth will not evolve. All this from one preseason loss.

Madrid fans your delusional stop trying to make yourselfs happy, wait till you actually beat them to the league and cl.(because you haven't for a long time now)

Barca fans you lost fair and square strong team or not you still lost, please learn how to loose, because you will not go on forever winning!!

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_l9h8m0JcLu1qzqmo7o1_400
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Barca Youth SUCKS!

I will come to this thread after a while & i will just keep on laughing do u know why? I will tell u but not now Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 pm

El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:7 pages of conclusions that barcas youth isnt good, barca isnt good, barca youth will not evolve. All this from one preseason loss.

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_l9h8m0JcLu1qzqmo7o1_400

What is the point your trying to make with your childish picture!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 pm

white_star wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

you look more childish with your observation. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

Ok sure I do you know it's true only if you take off your Madrid glasses you would see my post makes sense, it's fans like you that take jabs that everything that has barcelona in it that ruin this forum so keep being a bandwagon Madrid fan if it makes you feel better.

you look more childish with your observation. :coffee:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:43 am

izzy26 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Find me a quote where I say friendlies matter and I'll grant you this one. Good luck Laughing

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Friendlies are supposed to be played seriously to prepare the upcoming season. Football always matter, including friendlies, specially when big teams are playing.

:coffee:

Shocked

bump :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 am

I still have yet to receive the links for those comments, and I can't find them on google

suspicious...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I still have yet to receive the links for those comments, and I can't find them on google

suspicious...

Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:49 am

I do remember reading that comment,not sure if it was from BC though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 am

Yeah they sound like I could have said them, but I can't find them. Anyways I'm pretty sure, that if it was me, I was talking about national teams if I did, which I do think have some value, unlike club football friendlies that play together 9 months of the year.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 am

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_lpegnhYRk01r0gq6eo1_500

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_lpeupqFjqw1qcq4pj

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_lpdtxtvIGP1qalp8c
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Chad wrote:barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_lpegnhYRk01r0gq6eo1_500

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_lpeupqFjqw1qcq4pj

barcelona getting annhilated from Chivas! - Page 5 Tumblr_lpdtxtvIGP1qalp8c

:lol!:

And just like that, Fabian is the new Hugo Sanchez Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Fabian > C. Ronaldo
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Fabian's an SS. Razz

Chivas still to lose against America. Twisted Evil
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5