Catracho
StrugaRock
juventus101
Toffer Harley
Serge Gnabry
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 3 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Götze for Özil imho, Kroos to be wasted deep. At least that's my prognosis.
Now that Lahm is at LB (btw Schmelzer is injured atm), Beck is the obvious choice, but I've also never understood what the hell Löw has against Castro. Mofo was boss for Neverkusen and the German U21.

@PedroBR: You need to be slapped repeatedly in your at least semi-racist face, as an educational measure, but, frankly, I can't be bothered.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 3 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by PedroBR Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
@PedroBR: You need to be slapped repeatedly in your at least semi-racist face, as an educational measure, but, frankly, I can't be bothered.

Dennis Aogo(Nigeria), Ozil(Turkey), Boateng(Ghana), İlkay(Turkey), Podolski(Poland), Cacau(Brazil), Klose(Poland), Goméz(Spain), Khedira(Tunisia)
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Just shut the frak up. This has been discussed ad nauseum already and frankly why should I as a German (yeah I AM German even though my parents aren't) care who non-Germans think should be German. It's absurd really.

Please go and tell Aogo, Boateng, Khedira etc that they are not German. They will frak you up.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Racism, however subtle, will not be tolerated, PedroBR.

Cut it out. First and only warning.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

How can this be racist?? I'm talking about football, do you want the national teams become club teams? I can see Germany in the future getting players that didn't even spent 1 year at Germany getting called for the national team. Like Portugal wanting to call-up Rafael and Fabio (Man.U twins, brazilians) to the NT, even though they never stepped in Portugal.
Cacau is german?

Last edited by PedroBR on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Dude if your born or descended from Germany your German not an immigrant?!
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 pm

PedroBR wrote:How can this be racist?? I'm talking about football, do you want the national teams become club teams? I can see Germany in the future getting players that didn't even spent 1 year at Germany getting called for the national team. Like Portugal wanting to call-up Rafael and Fabio (Man.U twins, brazilians) to the NT, even though they never stepped in Portugal.
Cacau is german?

Your exaggerating. This German team only has 2, who I would consider, foreigners.

Cacau and Podolski.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
PedroBR wrote:How can this be racist?? I'm talking about football, do you want the national teams become club teams? I can see Germany in the future getting players that didn't even spent 1 year at Germany getting called for the national team. Like Portugal wanting to call-up Rafael and Fabio (Man.U twins, brazilians) to the NT, even though they never stepped in Portugal.
Cacau is german?

Your exaggerating. This German team only has 2, who I would consider, foreigners.

Cacau and Podolski.

What about Klose?
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:25 pm

PedroBR wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Cacau is german?

Cacau and Podolski.

What about Klose?

His dad's German.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
PedroBR wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Cacau is german?

Cacau and Podolski.

What about Klose?

His dad's German.

He was born in Poland, his mother is polish, his father is actually polish if you search it
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 pm

PedroBR wrote:

Cacau and Podolski.

What about Klose?

His dad's German.

He was born in Poland, his mother is polish, his father is actually polish if you search it

Then explain how he has a German Surname.

His dad was born in Germany but went to live in Poland and became a Polish citizen. Doesn't mean he isn't German.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
PedroBR wrote:

Cacau and Podolski.

What about Klose?

His dad's German.

Then explain how he has a German Surname.

His dad was born in Germany but went to live in Poland and became a Polish citizen. Doesn't mean he isn't German.

His dad's name is Josef Klose, search it on wikipedia. He was born in Poland and is called a polish ex-player
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

I stand corrected.

Klose is an immigrant.

Then Germany NT have 3 immigrants.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Does it really matter? as long as they have nationality and they are not doing like the Saudis that wanted to buy brasilian players and give them nationality...

I mean, France already won a WC and a Euro with almost everyone being immigrant. It's ok, it's XXI century. Adapt.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

free_cat wrote:Does it really matter? as long as they have nationality and they are not doing like the Saudis that wanted to buy brasilian players and give them nationality...

I mean, France already won a WC and a Euro with almost everyone being immigrant. It's ok, it's XXI century. Adapt.

Then National Team Football is dead. Adapt?
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:43 pm

free_cat wrote:Does it really matter? as long as they have nationality and they are not doing like the Saudis that wanted to buy brasilian players and give them nationality...

What's wrong with calling them foriegners? Are they not?

I always thought an NT repesented who are the best "from" your country not the best "in" your country.

Didn't France only have 3 foreigners as well, when they won?

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Enough.

Get back on topic about the squads for the game and not player nationalities. Start another thread if you guys want to talk about that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 pm

PedroBR wrote:

It has been for quite some time, but not because there are players with dual nationality, but because it sucks.

Hispano: I don't think it's cool to call foreigner to someone who has the countrie's nationality. Are you called foreigner in the USA? If I recall correctly you are a latin american.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

free_cat wrote:
PedroBR wrote:

It has been for quite some time, but not because there are players with dual nationality, but because it sucks.

Hispano: I don't think it's cool to call foreigner to someone who has the countrie's nationality. Are you called foreigner in the USA? If I recall correctly you are a latin american.

My last post about this here.

I was born in the U.S. and I'm also a Latin American.

Let's take it somewhere else if you guys want. I don't want to disrespect McLewis.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Germans gonna smash us. Thought Mano would learn after Copa.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3