M99
mezzogiornese
Rossonero23
ErPupone
maruf063
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alarming bell has already rung - Page 2 Empty Re: Alarming bell has already rung

Post by maruf063 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:18

Milanista bro, everyone knows that the financial situations of Serie A isn't good anymore... We don't have money, stars like kaka, zlatan, sneijder, sanchez are being sold or soon to be sold, no stadium, no investment, no credible youth policy !! These stories only point towards a blackhole ... Either we are all ignorant or we don't want to believe. I made a prediction, serie A sides are going to be a shame in UCL this year. I would be happy if proved otherwise.

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Alarming bell has already rung - Page 2 Empty Re: Alarming bell has already rung

Post by InterMalia Tue 09 Aug 2011, 17:26

It's not all gloomy and dark as you describe it.
Your point of inter not playing youngsters is not valid anymore. Gasp started Rano, Obi And Alvarez in the super copa vs Milan. When he needed a sub he brought on Davide Faraouni And Luc Castaignos, five youngsters in his first official game and that was a final. You can already tell his intentions and the clubs intentions for the coming season...

One point i fully agree with you about is the stadia situation.
I can't comprehend how teams like Ac Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli (and until recently Juve)....don't own their own stadias. How could they agree to this to begin with?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 18:36

Malia bro, i liked Gasperini's attitude. They may have lost but they have constructed the pillar for future success by deploying youth. Other side, Milan and their fuc*ing president thinks that it's still the serie A of 80s and 90s ... Mister X is an eyewash ... Tbh , serie A clubs can't afford any mister x...may be Barlusconi wants to sell some extra season tickets before August 27 ... They are going to buy no one and they aren't going to use their youth either

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue 09 Aug 2011, 18:53

Eto'o will probably be sold and Sneijder maybe. While Barbara just announced:
"All the players in the squad are for sale at the right price, including Pato. He’s no different to the others,”

Berlu and Moratti endorsed the FFP as it would solve every problem. The thing is though, they are the only ones taking it seriously. Frakking PSG spend 43mil on a single player! City doing their thing and Chelsea shocking the world in january. If Berlu and Moratti are tired of losing money they should sell the clubs IMO. They will always be loved by the fans. And we the fans will still be able to enjoy new stars being bought.( it doesn't have to be like the Pastore money/ he aint worth that).

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 19:12

Bro its not that easy to sell serie A clubs. Firstly, they are hugely unprofitable brands, no reamarkable revenue streams apart from TV money, political instability... No one would buy Inter and Milan. Roma had to wait 10 months to find a buyer and we don't even know if they are really interested in Roma or not. Its easy being said than done. Germany can sell all their clubs to foreign investors within 6 months if they want, but serie A can't.

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 21:14

'Milanista Bro', 'Malia bro'

Bro, Bro, Bro ..... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Wed 10 Aug 2011, 01:31

The sport has changed and its all about money now. Unless your ok with a bunch of sheiks using Serie A as a playground then Serie A wont be able to get the established star players from other leagues, I for one am ok with it and its nice to see Serie A hasnt totally sold its soul like the EPL. We will always have Italian players and some great South American talent. The only complaint I have is I wish more Italian youth would be given a chance.
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon 22 Aug 2011, 19:24

Of course that we are going to fall behing big European Leagues.The state raises it taxes! We now officialy have the biggest taxes in Europe, and the lowest income(footballers).That is astonishing, Serie A at its best is never coming back Sad
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2