Santos Pres: 'Juve one of four interested in Neymar'

3 posters

Go down

Santos Pres: 'Juve one of four interested in Neymar' Empty Santos Pres: 'Juve one of four interested in Neymar'

Post by pasquale22 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 pm

The president of Santos, Luis Alvaro De Oliveira, is adamant his star striker Neymar will not leave the club until next year at the earliest.

De Oliveira told radio programme Al Primer Toque: "Rosell has asked me about Neymar, but we do not want to sell him, at the earliest, until next year.

"I have spoken to Rosell, he is an interesting and elegant man, like Perez. I met him at the farewell for (former Brazil and Barca striker) Ronaldo. Neymar is not only wanted by Madrid, he is of interest to Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus, Paris St Germain. It is normal.

"There will always be dialogue, but we want Neymar to fulfil his contract with Santos."

The 19 year olds deal with Santos is due to expire in the summer of 2014.

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Santos Pres: 'Juve one of four interested in Neymar' Empty Re: Santos Pres: 'Juve one of four interested in Neymar'

Post by mezzogiornese Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Neymar is apparently a Juve fan...

I would love to see that happen. Big balls signing but I don't see it happening this season.

However if Marotta does do it he'll have us all in awe- very clever decoying to Aguero and Rossi.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Santos Pres: 'Juve one of four interested in Neymar' Empty Re: Santos Pres: 'Juve one of four interested in Neymar'

Post by mezzogiornese Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Neymar is apparently a Juve fan...

I would love to see that happen. Big balls signing but I don't see it happening this season.

However if Marotta does do it he'll have us all in awe- very clever decoying to Aguero and Rossi.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Didn't Neymar say he would snub Chelsea for Juve? but then again, I heard he denied those statements.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 am

Neymar would probably never happen, but if he came to Juventus, good on Marotta. Quality and class.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum