kagawa to united?

+3
Abramovich
RED
DagenhamDave
7 posters

Go down

kagawa to united? Empty kagawa to united?

Post by DagenhamDave Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Manchester United target Shinji Kagawa has admitted he would be interested in a move to Old Trafford.

The Borussia Dortmund playmaker is believed to have attracted interest of Premier League champions United after impressing for club and country over the last few seasons.

United have been tracking Kagawa's progress for the last year and they are reportedly weighing up a move for the midfielder.

Kagawa admits he would be interested in a move to United if they came calling for him.
"If I get a formal offer, I'll be strongly interested in listening to what they have to say," Kagawa told Nikkan Sports.

"The Premiership is one of the leagues I want to challenge,"

"If it is Man Utd, I'll be still more eager to go and try how much I can do there."

Dortmund are keen to keep Kagawa and are ready to tie him down to a new deal as they prepare for a tilt at the Champions League next season.

Dont really know much about this player but heard a lot of hype around him. the signing would also generate revenue from shirt sales etc in the far east. what are your thoughts about this?
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

kagawa to united? Empty Re: kagawa to united?

Post by RED Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:00 pm

I haven't seen him play unfortunately, we don't get Bundesliga where I'm from. But like you, I've heard great things about him, especially on the Goal.com forum.

If he is good enough, and he wants to come, I say why not. Plus like you said, he would boost our already popular status in Asia even more...just like how Park practically made nearly every South Korean a United fan.

Win/ win situation. Doubt it would happen though, I think SAF has already got in his mind the players he wants and the club will do anything they can to get them.

But this does give us an alternative.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Would be a logical business move as well as a footballing one hes a very good player hes still young though so maybe SAF wants to see him for another season before making his move.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

In theory I would love Kagawa to play for us, but he is still kind of unproven. Half season wonder before a serious injury put him out for the last half.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 pm

I watched the asian cup, I didn't see anything that shouted out Man Utd quality, but then again it might be unfair to judge him on a couple of games, as his international form might not reflect his club form.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Before you signed Hernandez he would have been an amazing signing with Rooney playing Upfront and Kagawa behind him and Nani and Valencia on the wings.

It's really not a signing you should be looking to make now though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 am

Not a player that you guys should be looking at. You need creativity.
United should have gone for Sahin tbh.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum