Great Words for Vucinic

Go down

Great Words for Vucinic  Empty Great Words for Vucinic

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Mirko Vucinic scored on his debut in a Juventus jersey and impressed Antonio Conte. “He is the prototype of the modern football player.”

The former Roma striker came on for the second half of their 8-0 friendly win over Lega Pro side Cuneo.

Montenegro international Vucinic scored a goal by chesting down the cross for a shot on the bounce, then earned a late penalty converted by youngster Ruggiero.

Alessandro Matri, Claudio Marchisio, Pasquato and a Luca Toni hat-trick completed the rout.

“We are still in pre-season mode, but this is another step forward. The thing I like the most is the attitude of the lads,” said Coach Conte.

“Vucinic arrived at the right time, on our terms and director Beppe Marotta did very well to complete the transfer.

“Mother Nature has given him great physical capabilities, so he has stamina and an explosive change of pace. Technically he’s very talented and tactically understands everything so quickly.

“Vucinic is fast, strong and resistant, so he is the prototype of the modern football player. Now it’s up to me to transform him from a great player into a champion.”

Back to top Go down

Great Words for Vucinic  Empty Re: Great Words for Vucinic

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:59 pm

If anyone can do it, I believe it will be Conte !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum