Vidic Agent Rules Out Juve Move

Go down

Vidic Agent Rules Out Juve Move  Empty Vidic Agent Rules Out Juve Move

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 pm

A representative of Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has excluded the possibility of the player joining Juventus in the summer.

The Serbia international has long been the subject of affection from the Serie A giants after establishing himself as one of the game's top stoppers since joining United in 2006.

Paolo Fabbri, an associate of Silvano Martina, who represents the player in Italy, has now guaranteed there is no substance to reports linking the 29-year-old with a potential move to the Turin outfit.

"I am totally surprised," Paolo Fabbri told Goal.com. "It is no secret that Juventus like him and they wanted him last summer.

"But the player renewed his contracted, negotiations I followed personally, after Manchester United guaranteed he would become a symbol.

"There is nothing true about that, those are stories created by newspapers which do not know what to write. Vidic is the captain of Manchester United and the best defender on the team."

Vidic, who has 54 international caps to his name, moved to Manchester United from Spartak Moscow for a fee in the region of €10 million.

Back to top Go down

Vidic Agent Rules Out Juve Move  Empty Re: Vidic Agent Rules Out Juve Move

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:01 pm

I think everyone knew he was not coming all along, but nonetheless, this should rule it out for certain.

On to Angelo Ogbonna ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum