AG: Iaquinta: 'No Contact with Fiorentina'

4 posters

Go down

AG: Iaquinta: 'No Contact with Fiorentina'  Empty AG: Iaquinta: 'No Contact with Fiorentina'

Post by Guest Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 21:09

Andrea D'Amico denied the news of a landing place for Iaquinta to Fiorentina in the next few days. "Iaquinta to Fiorentina? For now there is nothing, then if we can discuss it calmly called Corvino. Iaquinta is a Juventus player, is under contract with the Bianconeri, we expect a signal from the company and then we will evaluate what to do. I read some time ago the interest of Fiorentina, but we did not go beyond the simple news journalism. "

Back to top Go down

AG: Iaquinta: 'No Contact with Fiorentina'  Empty Re: AG: Iaquinta: 'No Contact with Fiorentina'

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 21:42

He is staying at Juventus according to both his father and Iaquinta himself.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

AG: Iaquinta: 'No Contact with Fiorentina'  Empty Re: AG: Iaquinta: 'No Contact with Fiorentina'

Post by Juventude Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 21:48

I'm pretty sure he's in the last year of his contract. If we could get a team to take over his salary on a loan, I would be happy with that and, then, just let him leave. We're not going to get much for him anyways.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 1:44

I wont be surprised if he stays. In all honesty, I cannot see anyone actually making a push for him. The last 3 seasons have been plagued by injury, and also, his form is nothing like it was 3/4 years ago, which wasnt very good to begin with.

I can see him on Bologna, and thats where he belongs at this point.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 14:10

Find him a new team and I'll personally come to Turin to take him to his new club!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum