Nerman: Barcelona are the best team in the world.

+14
Doc
The Madrid One
free_cat
FennecFox7
Zealous
rsinatra
windkick
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
El Chelsea Fuerte
Zees
xabi
Albiceleste
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nerman: Barcelona are the best team in the world. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerman: Barcelona are the best team in the world.

Post by free_cat Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 15:59

No Neymar... no!! sign for Madrid please!!! The new robinho.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nerman: Barcelona are the best team in the world. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerman: Barcelona are the best team in the world.

Post by The Madrid One Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:10

oh ffs hal of this thread is english jewel fighting with my mates who keep feeding the troll

lol its his opinion, madrid runs through my veins and i can easily say that barcas side is the best ever
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:13

free_cat wrote:No Neymar... no!! sign for Madrid please!!! The new robinho.

He never asked to be signed though nor did it sound like he have intentions of playing for Barcelona by the words spoken/written in the interview. Just sayin', you maybe taking things out of context a bit...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:17

The Madrid One wrote:oh ffs hal of this thread is english jewel fighting with my mates who keep feeding the troll

Where did I troll?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:18

english_jewel wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:oh ffs hal of this thread is english jewel fighting with my mates who keep feeding the troll

Where did I troll?
not talking about you just using a term to explain the sitaution

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:18

Doc wrote:
free_cat wrote:No Neymar... no!! sign for Madrid please!!! The new robinho.

He never asked to be signed though nor did it sound like he have intentions of playing for Barcelona by the words spoken/written in the interview. Just sayin', you maybe taking things out of context a bit...

The media are forcing him to move, feel sorry for him. Good thing the boy doesn't listen to them though despite the publicity.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:19

lol its his opinion, madrid runs through my veins and i can easily say that barcas side is the best ever

Really?

I dont even think they are the best ever yet now if they retain La Liga and CL again then you could stake a claim for that but atm not imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:22

Neymar: barcelona iz da best

goallegacy: shitstorm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:22

i doubt the great sides of the past could deal with all that barca has, they keep getting better
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:35

The Madrid One wrote:i doubt the great sides of the past could deal with all that barca has, they keep getting better

You can doubt something that can never be proven, you can't call barcelona the best side when they havent retained it. They are are one of the greatest no doubt, but to call them the greatest is highly disrespectful to past great clubs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:39

i had barely gotten up from bed when i said that, i say some heavy bs as in a trance at times.

well they play great football but if we manage to create the kind of football that can shit on theirs (counter attack) + absorb their energy Twisted Evil then we should fck all over them.

it just gets to me how good of an institution barca is,
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:41

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:i doubt the great sides of the past could deal with all that barca has, they keep getting better

You can doubt something that can never be proven, you can't call barcelona the best side when they havent retained it. They are are one of the greatest no doubt, but to call them the greatest is highly disrespectful to past great clubs.

Yep.

How i look at is like this, if they win La Liga and CL again then that would be 4 La Liga's 3 CL's in 4 seasons and i thnk you could make an argument for them if this came to pass.

But atm imo they have'nt won the trophys required to be considered with the Madrid's, Ajax, Bayern etc etc of the past.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 16:48

the bad thing for us though is that they have the current squad, and on going philospohy to win titles like this foreverm unless someone catches up, but either way they have set the bar, one of the highest in history at that
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 17:02

Yea, the most revolutionary thing that Guardiola brought in is the pressing and the B team and youth teams now try and emulate the first team, so youll get more playes like pedro who work hard and do their duties to the books. They have defined a specific system now, that is the most troubling thing. The pressing is a modern day day phenomenon.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 17:06

see thats horrible to think of, they have in their hand probably the best footballing philospohy in the planet, they can build their own sucess for ever now.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:15

english_jewel wrote:Lionel Messi why do you bother giving out positive and negative votes? Laughing
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:lol, whos neg repping me?

It's Lionel Messi, ignore him.

I wasn't even online... smh

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:27

english_jewel wrote:
ZsG7 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
omarish wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Even Casillas said the same.

When did Iker say that? scratch

Also, we will see if he still thinks that when we win Champions League this season. :coffee:

He said Messi is the best. Also any person with half a brain would say that Barcelona are the best.
wasnt it 2 years ago?,and they where best then

So who's the best now? Madrid? Laughing
did i say that? Rolling Eyes
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:59

What's with the "Nerman" version of his name?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 21:01

Doc wrote:What's with the "Nerman" version of his name?
Nerman: Barcelona are the best team in the world. - Page 2 Nigeri14

it's a meme deriving from this picture taken from goal.com's facebook page

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 21:03

Oh sh1t. Lol. English is really a hard language (which is weird as Neymar isn't an English derived name but say what)
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Mon 8 Aug 2011 - 21:19

What is all the fuss about? what Neymar stated is just a flawless logic; Barcelona and Messi are currently the best of the world at what they do, period.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 18:15

I DONT THINK HE SAID ANYTHING WRONG! LOL AT THE MADRID FAN THAT SAID HE SHOULD GO TO BARCA NOW WTF?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 18:31

white_star wrote:I DONT THINK HE SAID ANYTHING WRONG! LOL AT THE MADRID FAN THAT SAID HE SHOULD GO TO BARCA NOW WTF?
u mad?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 18:40

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
jibers wrote:

Yep.

How i look at is like this, if they win La Liga and CL again then that would be 4 La Liga's 3 CL's in 4 seasons and i thnk you could make an argument for them if this came to pass.

But atm imo they have'nt won the trophys required to be considered with the Madrid's, Ajax, Bayern etc etc of the past.

Could also be argued that these current squads (Champions League era) are stronger or weaker than the ones those Madrids, Ajax, Bayern of the past had to face

It's all subjective, but that doesnt matter. Neymar pretty much said, at the moment Barca is the best, not that they are the best of ALL time. Two different things, and until some one new is crowned Champions League winner (I don't think Barca is going to win it again for the record) then he didn't really say something rediculous. I don't know why Real Madrid fans jumped up and get mad, we are the Liga and Europe champions for the time being.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2