Lex
S
Mr Nick09
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nasri sure to Leave Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: Nasri sure to Leave Arsenal

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:59 pm

ynwa wrote:He's like... the only Gunner I see that shoots outside the box...

RVP and Arshivan, Ramsey all shoot from out side and even Jack starting to shoot.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Arsene Wenger has told the Arsenal board that he is ready to cash in on Samir Nasri and sell him to Manchester City rather than allow the club to lose him for free in a year’s time.

City are set to formalise their summer-long interest in the playmaker with a £20 million (€22m) bid and could wrap up a deal swiftly.

Nasri has made no secret of his wish for a transfer to City, where his earnings will be double the £90,000-a-week (€100,000) contract that he had verbally agreed with Arsenal officials six months ago.

The France international is believed to have irritated Arsenal staff with his attitude during pre-season, which has forced Wenger to reconsider his stance of earlier in the summer when he insisted that that the 24-year-old would not be sold.

At the beginning of Arsenal’s tour of Malaysia and China a month ago, the Arsenal manager said he would rather lose Nasri at the end of his contract next summer as a Bosman free agent than sell a player whom he regarded as crucial to his team’s prospects if Cesc Fabregas seals his dream move to Barcelona this month.

But Wenger has accepted that Nasri will not sign the contract that has been on the table since earlier this year and is concerned about the continued uncertainty of retaining a player who would be free to talk to clubs from January about a move.

Arsenal have been in negotiations with City and are demanding that the fee for Nasri will be a guaranteed payment rather than made up of bonus-related add-ons.

Unlike skipper Fabregas, Nasri went on the tour of east Asia and took part in the Emirates Cup two weekends ago but he pulled out of the friendly in Lisbon last weekend with a muscular problem, and then compounded his club's frustration by joining up with the France squad ahead of their friendly against Chile in Montpellier on Wednesday night.

Nasri’s impending departure will add to the disquiet among Arsenal supporters, who have seen the club buy only two attacking midfielders this summer – Gervinho and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain – and struggle to reinforce the defence.

When Wenger outlined his stance over the player in Malaysia, he also said Arsenal could not be considered a "big club" if they sold both Nasri and Fábregas this summer.

"Because a big club holds on to its big players and gives a message to all the other big clubs that they cannot come in and take them away from you," he explained.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 pm

When Wenger outlined his stance over the player in Malaysia, he also said Arsenal could not be considered a "big club" if they sold both Nasri and Fábregas this summer.

He really has no choice here, I have to say he did try his best, I think all Arsenal fans would be happy to end this saga and move on.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:06 pm

milanista99 wrote:LOL at Vibe Very Happy

Nasri to sign for PSG Nasri sure to Leave Arsenal - Page 3 2859867778

A guy from marseille playing for psg is like a Spanish patriot playing for barcelona.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:

A guy from marseille playing for psg is like a Spanish patriot playing for barcelona.

Nasri sure to Leave Arsenal - Page 3 David+Villa+Barcelona+v+AC+Milan+Joan+Gamper+xAYs_QP2Wbll
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Yet again, Che comes away with another win after a poor showing from Milan7 whose lack of being well informed has proven to be a deciding factor in yet another episode of "Knowing your shit".

Needless to say, the board is getting annoyed with this madness...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ynwa wrote:He's like... the only Gunner I see that shoots outside the box...

RVP and Arshivan, Ramsey all shoot from out side and even Jack starting to shoot.

If Arsenal sell Nasri for 20-25 mill in the last year of his contract, they are stealing money. What a great deal for them with the likes of Ozil and Sahin who in my opinion are much better players going for much cheaper in the last years of there deals. Oh and Turan too.

I have always thought Nasri was very overrated.

As for the post I quoted, Jack Wilshire couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his shot. He has the worst shot on him for a really good player I have ever seen.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Go on dnmac, another 75% to go. Get it over and done with quickly so i never have to set eyes on one of your tired, inane, redundant, posts ever again

Make it my late birthday present
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Lex wrote:Go on dnmac, another 75% to go. Get it over and done with quickly so i never have to set eyes on one of your tired, inane, redundant, posts ever again

Make it my late birthday present

I'm not really sure what was so negative about saying Arsenal did a good bit of business.

Your not too bright though so it's no wonder you follow me around in every thread. I feel's great to be so popular, thanks. I have a groupie.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:41 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Your not too bright though
I wouldn't talk if i were you, seriously
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Lex wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Your not too bright though
I wouldn't talk if i were you, seriously

Thank god your not me. I'd kill myself.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:48 pm

That doesn't even make sense

Not surprising really, that's like your calling card
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Lex wrote:That doesn't even make sense

Not surprising really, that's like your calling card

Like I said, you're not too bright. I'm sure not much makes sense to you. BTW, that Arsenal midfield is looking better by the hour, they have to be favorites for the Europa league don't you think???
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Except we're in the Champion's League.....

Nasri sure to Leave Arsenal - Page 3 Facepalm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Lex wrote:Except we're in the Champion's League.....

Yea I know, not for long though. So earlier in the thread we established that you're not too bright, did you not know that when Arsenal looses to Udinese or in the group stage that they will get funneled into Europa league? Gee wiz I didn't know you were that dim witted. That must really suck, I'm here for you if there's ever anything you need me to explain to you. Don't hesitate, just ask. I'm glad to help out.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

I see why you're on 75% now...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:04 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Yea I know
Good boy

Nasri sure to Leave Arsenal - Page 3 Dog_ani_ears_tail_tongue
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Doc wrote:I see why you're on 75% now...

FYI, I'm on 75% because I dared to speak bad about Arsenal in a Barca bashing thread. I'm fine with it. (oh, Lex told on me too, because he's like 14 years old.)
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Yea I know, not for long though. So earlier in the thread we established that you're not too bright, did you not know that when Arsenal looses to Udinese or in the group stage that they will get funneled into Europa league? Gee wiz I didn't know you were that dim witted. That must really suck, I'm here for you if there's ever anything you need me to explain to you. Don't hesitate, just ask. I'm glad to help out.

lol do you want to stay on this forum? your pushing it man lol, you make me sick, with your unintelligent comments. your so stupid, you dont even know why your on 75%. dude there is nothing wrong with your opinions, everyone has one. its just they way you say them. you say them to create trouble and cause a shitstorm all the time. your just a pathetic guy that likes to take advantage of a club that is not doing well atm for no freaking reason.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:15 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

lol do you want to stay on this forum? your pushing it man lol, you make me sick, with your unintelligent comments. your so stupid, you dont even know why your on 75%. dude there is nothing wrong with your opinions, everyone has one. its just they way you say them. you say them to create trouble and cause a shitstorm all the time. your just an ass hole that likes to take advantage of a club that is not doing well atm for no freaking reason.

What's funny is that there is a poster, I'm sure you know him Super_floren and his sole purpose on this forum is to bash Barca and Arsenal fans love him, I wonder why. He even makes threads just for the purpose of Bashing Barca and they are really popular, have I ever made a thread to bash Arsenal? Why don't you say the same thing to him? BTW, I entered this thread complimenting Arsenal on a good piece of business while most Arsenal fans on this thread were bashing Nasri but again I'm the only one you have issues with. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

lol do you want to stay on this forum? your pushing it man lol, you make me sick, with your unintelligent comments. your so stupid, you dont even know why your on 75%. dude there is nothing wrong with your opinions, everyone has one. its just they way you say them. you say them to create trouble and cause a shitstorm all the time. your just an ass hole that likes to take advantage of a club that is not doing well atm for no freaking reason.

What's funny is that there is a poster, I'm sure you know him Super_floren and his sole purpose on this forum is to bash Barca and Arsenal fans love him, I wonder why. He even makes threads just for the purpose of Bashing Barca and they are really popular, have I ever made a thread to bash Arsenal? Why don't you say the same thing to him? BTW, I entered this thread complimenting Arsenal on a good piece of business while most Arsenal fans on this thread were bashing Nasri but again I'm the only one you have issues with. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

The differnece is hes actually good at it, you just sound like a dim witted 10 year old that sits around all day thinking of ways to bash arsenal. Get a life

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Nanas08
I heard what the fans were singing about me on saturday and it is really disrespectful because i'm still a arsenal player

Poor Samir. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Sad.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Gil wrote:

Sad.

LOL, for sure he is gone now, cant blame the fans they are telling the truth.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Guy deserves it.

You can say there is nothing wrong with leaving for money.

You can also say that there is nothing wrong with referring to said player a a money grubbing c*nt
Artemis
Artemis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:33 pm

He grew up in extreme poverty..
Nasri is a story of rags to riches.

For the sake of arsenal he should stay and improve, if he doesn't win anything this year, he should leave.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next